[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be punk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: punk.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
How can I be punk?
>>
File: punkpepe.png (203KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
punkpepe.png
203KB, 500x510px
>>38747985
see what the normies are doing and do the opposite /r9k/ is full of young punks mfw
>>
>>38747985
Step 1: don't ask how to be punk
>>
>How can I be punk?
Conservatism
>>
>>38747985
By going to punk shows and dressing normally. That's punk as fuck.
>>
Listen to your parents, don't smoke pot, and raise a stable and loving family. Can't really get more punk than that these days.
>>
>>38747985
Use pop culture to say how much you detest the current president
>>
Become a NEET. NEETs are unironically the new counter culture.
>>
>>38747985
I was in the local punk scene in minneapolis. These are the nicest most scummy people you'll ever meet.
>>
Watch SLC Punk. Also realize that punk is dead and has been for a while now.
>>
>>38748364
Punk is not dead. Also ska is not dead.
>>
>>38748364
This, punk was pretty much a rotted zombie corpse by the 90s. You might as well become a goth if you're going to pick a completely dead subculture to get into.

>>38748639
Ska couldn't have died soon enough and fortunately it didn't take long and never truly entered the mainstream keeping it around for an extra decade or two it didn't need.
>>
there's so many swagfags and normies now that every other thing seems dead. everyone is a singer and a dancer.

it's called over-saturation and it's only going to get worse.

you will have to sift through so much fucking data to find good stuff and so much shit will sound identical you will think you're going insane.

the future looks like a void where creativity doesn't exist.
>>
>>38748639
I'm going to a festival called It's Not Dead, it's a bunch of punk bands and looks to be great
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.