[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else playing /lonelyscape/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Alonescape.png (197KB, 747x424px) Image search: [Google]
Alonescape.png
197KB, 747x424px
Anyone else playing /lonelyscape/?
>>
>>38747440
do you have to pay to play?
>>
>>38747440
You really should be playing vscape instead.
>>
File: 1501393490750.png (79KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501393490750.png
79KB, 200x200px
>>38747440
Used to got ban for protesting the gay pride parade it was the most social thing i done on there.
>>
>>38747440
all i can play is old scape its fucking GAY
>>
File: onthatfuckinggrind.png (122KB, 735x448px) Image search: [Google]
onthatfuckinggrind.png
122KB, 735x448px
This is a true robot game.
>>
>>38747440
yea just doing some low-effort afk wc. My clan only does raids now and I hate that shit.

Might do some questing tomorrow.
>>
>tfw lost all motivation to play when i started closing in on 2k total
how do you guys keep grinding? is it autism, lover for the game, or do you just have nothing you'd rather play/do?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (83KB, 839x529px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
83KB, 839x529px
>>38748143
forgot pic. architectural alliance was horrible, but wc guild is comfy as fuck
>>
>>38748185
>is it autism, love for the game, or do you just have nothing you'd rather play/do?

all of the above. Plus got a few friends that I boss with to break up the monotony
>>
>>38748189
how was nmz?
>>
File: 1429335908290.png (108KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1429335908290.png
108KB, 1248x1504px
OSRS was ruined by the GE
fucking free to players
>>
>>38748425
It was okay. Guthans nmz was nice because I hosted it an alt before the nerf and a pretty good way to rebuild after a hiatus.

Dharok's was pretty rough. Friends kept pushing to get maxed so we could camp GWD/corp for for days
>>
>>38748509
when the alternative is people getting their ips leaked on zybes or bots scamming with the trading post I'll gladly take ge
>>
SUPERIOR AUTHENTIC OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE AND NOT ADDED BULLSHIT http://vidyascape.no-ip.org/
>>
>>38748607
>2.25 xp rate
>le funny dank memey events

literally normie tier garbage. Private servers are worse than EoC
>>
>>38748688
You realize OSRS xp rates are a lot higher than vscape. The multiplier doesn't mean shit when Jagex have added tons of super high xp gains that are not 2007 era like at all and the GE makes it so easy to trade.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Woodcutting_Guild
>While inside the guild players receive an invisible +7 level boost to their Woodcutting.
>>
>>38747782
Yeah F2P is fucking cancer

>>38748127
Many respects, some very comfy 99's

>>38748189
WC guild is C O M F Y, like the fish guild too
>>
>>38748741
>and the GE makes it so easy to trade.
Kind of the fucking point. Standing at west bank trying to sell your loot/skill tab is was worst. The nostalgia of it gets old after a week. I hated it in 2005 and I hated it even more in 2012.
As I said before Zybez and the trading post were much worse and ended up hurting the economy even more.

>Woodcutting guild
Requires a pretty long quest with a decent set of requirements to complete in itself. Not saying it's perfectly balanced, but you still have to earn that shit.
Wintertodt is bullshit though
>>
It always looked kinda fun but I feel like I wouldn't fit in. Everybody else who plays has been playing it since forever and is just playing for nostalgia, I wouldn't know what I'm doing and would just annoy everyone.
>>
>>38748509
what??? i cant go back to selling at banks
>>
>>38748986
quite the opposite really. It's refreshing as hell to see genuine noobs play the game. As long as you don't just bank stand at the ge and beg for free stuff or be an ironman the community will be pretty nice to you. Also the wikia is your friend
>>
>>38747440
I have a maxed zerker with about 10m cash that I don't play anymore at all. It's a shame I can't sell it because nobody will buy accs from nobodies anymore because of new recovery rules. Feels bad. Is anyone here good at pking who would actually use my acc and not ruin it?

username: 1Tick Wonder
>>
>>38749117
OP here, ya I used to make mediocre pk videos back in the day, could record clips on it for you
>>
>>38749153
>>38749117
email me: [email protected]
>>
>>38749153
>>38749178
Idk your acc looks like shit, you would probably just sell all my shit and take off. I was hoping there was somebody maxed here who liked pking who doesn't have a zerker.
>>
>>38747440
i was planning on spending money on putting my old account on osrs but the gay pride event shit made me decide against giving jagex my money
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.