[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some say it will end in fire, other say it will end in water

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: C5848.jpg (12KB, 166x352px) Image search: [Google]
C5848.jpg
12KB, 166x352px
dubs say how the world will end

be original, this is the world we are talking about
>>
Women die out because men only like traps.
Reproduction stops.
>>
The new incurable strain of ghonnoria gets spread by chads and stacies humanity is sterilized
>>
>>38747713
7's of truth
Original zombie genitals
>>
Nuclear holocaust caused by a PMC or rogue members of a military
>>
>>38747775
terrorist group maybe, now that i think of it?
>>
black people genetically mutating into giant king kong type of creatures (no change except for size of course)
>>
After the complete dismantling of all nuclear weapons, achieving world peace, uniting all people under education, the break down of religious walls and universal support for the colonization of mars and beyond; after man kind has created a figurative new Tower of Babel the earth is hit by wandering planet.

Literal rocks fall everyone dies.
>>
A.I. becomes self consious.
decides it's for the best to just end all that humanity bullshit
>>
>>38747920
Why expend the resources to do that when it need only wait for industrialized Africa to acquire nukes then blow up the world during the resource wars?
>>
Self proclaimed "fembot" larpers contract a much more virulent hiv like virus from their dogs
>>
>>38747977
At least in the winning scenario AI's will take over after the end and hopefully create a more perfect universe.
>>
>>38748020

That depends on what they decide to optimize for. Maybe they decide that they should optimize for the intensity of emotion in the humans under their care, rather than how pleasurable the emotions are.

Maybe we're already in a robot run hell, and don't realize it.
>>
>>38748059
I'd buy that except that they're fucking up because honestly I don't feel much of anything anymore.
>>
Someone is Kansas lets out a fart so bad that it kills everyone.
>>
we'll all just quietly and peacefully die one day, every human on earth
>>
satan swallows the earth whole
>>
the moon accidentally crashes into earth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.