[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship stories/gf feels ITT yes im am lonelly and only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: post11.jpg (14KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
post11.jpg
14KB, 280x210px
Relationship stories/gf feels ITT

yes im am lonelly and only making this thread to supress lonlyness, y ask
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>38747124
i used to want a gf more than anything, but i dont think that will actually make me happy

yes i want cuddles, yes i want somebody i can give gifts to any time i want, yes i want somebody i can share my life with, but i dont think having those things will make me happy

besides, from what ive seen from my mom and dads relationship, my dad is highly regretful he ever got married and once im out of the house permanently then he will either leave my mom or try to forget she exists as much as possible.
not only that, but ive heard that usually the kids of a couple are attracted to people who are like their parent of the opposite sex. i was mostly raised by opears though and they were good people, so i hope that im attracted to their kind more than i am my mom

w/e, girls like me but i have legit intimacy anxiety and dont know how to start a conversation, which they expect u to do always

gonna kms soon if i dont find the real claim to happiness
>>
>>38747241
>girls like me
>but I have anxiety
You're a faggot. So what are you going to do? Die alone because you can't work up the courage to respond to a girl, really? You're being ridiculous anon.

I'm rooting for you but seriously senpai, try talking to girls even if it makes you nervous and you're spergy as fuck. you can do it anon I believe in you, and stop browsin this shithole if you kick r9k you'll start feeling more optimistic I promise
>>
>1st partner
>high sexual compatibility
>lots of interests in common
>have none of the same values and completely different modes of communication
>has virtually no sense of humor
>every conversation we have ends in me wanting to push him off a balcony because he's such a arrogant piece of shit
>sex stops working because I fucking hate him so much

>2nd partner
>same values and communication style
>funny and warm hearted
>every conversation we have leads to cuddling and comfy feels
>no interests in common
>minimal sexual compatibility
>never wants to do anything
>sex stops working because I'm so fucking bored by him

You're not missing much, pal.
>>
My mom taught me about women growing up. I only spoke with women and befriended women and was allowed to date from the day I could walk. Something in me always wanted the one, I've never had that drive to get notches under my belt. I met the love of my life at 15 when my best friend broke up with me and I went on a blind date. Since then she's been the one to hold me up and carry me through life. She's helped me explore my fetishes and be comfortable with who I am. She supported my path I've traveled and stayed patient while I've financially kept us going while she held down the fort at home. I know this is a very hated ordeal on here but that's a part of my story.
>>
File: fakebird.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
fakebird.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>38747350
>Die alone because you can't work up the courage to respond to a girl, really?
ive tried this in the past
>senior year highschool
>gaining some confidence since a lot of people seem to REALLY like me
>unintentionally have like 3 goons who look up to me like im a god
>they think i am incredibly funny, smart, and cool
>dont try to be and know their perspective on me is incredibly skewed
>i try to think "maybe they are right, maybe i am cool"
>decide i would try and do something i've never even considered in the past
>getting a girlfriend
>look at my options, and pick this 1 qt asian chick who had an extremely obvious crush on me
>start texting her
>she seems incredibly happy
>approaches me later while she is going home, grinning like an idiot
>notably freeze up when she does so, never did so in the past
>say hi and we go separate ways
>never realized how anxious i would become by pursuing a romantic relationship
>texting and these stupid encounters like the 1 above go on for like 4 weeks
>too scared to ever ask her out since never been on date and REALLY poor
>she stops responding to texts and the whole thing fizzles out
>pretty sure my lack of engagement made her feel like trash
>vow to never do it again until i get over my anxiety

that day still hasnt come
>>
>>38747443
You seem like a taker. Did you ever try to provide a good experience for either of these guys or were you just looking for them to entertain/please you?
>>
>>38747443

> Wondering why ((((Him)))) isn't a good partner
>>
>>38747551
>recognizing incompatibility makes me a leech.

I mean, I was pretty neutral in my descriptions and said what I liked about them too, but okay...kek.
>>
>>38747538
>tfw had goons who looked up to me in high school
>ended up ruining it because I was a sperg
I miss that feel anon. Goons are awesome even if I was a loser who didn't deserve it.

Also anon, you actually got a girl interested in you. That's something you shouldn't take for granted on /r9k/. Don't isolate yourself from girls, you'll never get over it that way. You actually have a chance unlike all the rest of us on /r9k/, try this again but ASK HER OUT ON A DATE before it fizzles out. Do it faggot, no more excuses, seriously senpai you're going to run out of time life isn't a movie you got to act fast do it for me and all the robots who are too ugly and mentally ill do it anon doooo iiiiiit
>>
Jesus christ this board has fucking died.
I just wish you normies and your "waah no gf :((" shit would just up and leave back to r/incel
>>
>>38747701
>ASK HER OUT ON A DATE
i literally have no money
and im not in school anymore, chicks are hard to come by now or ones that i am attracted to at least
>>
>>38747751
Do you not go to college anon? Dating will be harder if you don't have any money and aren't planning on advancing your career.

You could always try Tinder though, and your average date doesn't cost a whole lot. Some girls even pay for their own shit nowadays.
>>
File: froggykill.gif (1016KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
froggykill.gif
1016KB, 188x141px
>>38747795
i dont currently go to college, that senior story was last year

will be soon though

i currently have 0 moolah (not even enough for myself) and tinder girls are downright disgusting whores who i wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole

lets say i was able to find a girl i was into though and we went on a date. about how much does a date cost and how often would i have to go on them? my debit card has literally 6 dollars in it rn and i have a 20 irl
>>
>>38747956
Normie here. 20 dollars is good for a date but you can even try free things like going to the park or getting ice cream that's really cheap. I don't even go on dates with my girlfriend anymore now that we are more comfortable with each other she's totally fine just watching a movie and cuddling at home.
>>
>>38747956
If you're going to college soon MEET A GIRL FRESHMAN YEAR that's when they have low standards and are easy as fuck and don't expect anything of you anon. I mean, they have standards, but they've just left high school and they're all single and ready to mingle. If you wait too long the girls will all be taken and harder to get. Same thing with friends. FRESHMAN YEAR IS THE MOST IMPORTANT YEAR to transcend the robot.

Why don't you get a job? Can you borrow some shekels from your parents? There's usually on campus jobs for lower income students. If you work some before college, or get a low paying job at college, you'll be good enough money-wise to get a gf in freshman year at uni.

The cost of dates varies but is basically as low as whatever restaurant you two decide to meet at. You can even go to a coffee shop and pay like 15 bux MAX for both of you (assuming you pay for her). You can also meet girls through clubs and shit in which case fuck dating just hang out on campus (especially if you have no car).

Anon college is a big opportunity please please please don't let your anxiety make you fuck up like I did and not talk to anyone. Make guy friends too, and pro tip if you make friends with girls who like you they'll help set you up with girls they know.

I believe in you anon make a robot proud
>>
>>38747124

Met a cute anon from here but he lives more than 5000 miles away so why even feel
>>
>split up with partner this week
I feel strangely free though there's so much I missed about being single.
>>
File: special dog.jpg (125KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
special dog.jpg
125KB, 960x960px
>>38748073
ty for advice, makes me a little less scared of dates

>>38748092
i appreciate your tips on how to get ez pussy, but idk if u saw my first post >>38747241
i dont think just having a living and breathing female who i only have because she is ez is enough. i would prefer to have somebody i like as a person rather than a place holder.

i just dont think we want/wanted a gf for the same reason. i want wife material, not a hole. i can live without a gf.
>>
>>38747124
In high school there was a fat girl who was into me. I never accepted her advances though and I could tell she felt like shit. Six years later and I'm still a virgin. Is this karma? Now I wish I accepted her
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.