[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are all afraid of something aren't we? What are your fears?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

File: Glowing-Goat-Eyes.jpg (60KB, 678x509px) Image search: [Google]
Glowing-Goat-Eyes.jpg
60KB, 678x509px
We are all afraid of something aren't we?

What are your fears?
>>
Spiders, mortality, and I shit you not the sound of the American emergency alert system.
>>
>>38746303
those are sheep not goats you brainlet
>>
>>38746303
actually having to resort to suicide
>>
My main fear is losing my teeth, second would be fucking up my friends or family's life
>>
>>38746303
Bones.
Yes, haha, skeletons xD but I swear to God if I ever irl see or fucking get an open fracture it will be the most harrowing moment of my life.

Similar with hearts, they make me uncomfortable, as does the thought of things being in them/arteries.
>>
>>38746303
I cant really find anything that scares me enough, yet. I want to find something that truly mortifies me, actually. i'm actively pursuing it too, joining an EMT program and hoping to see something that scares me or disturbs me at a spiritual level. but for the sake of this post, im scared of tornado sirens at night
>>
>>38746415
sheep are just male goats, they're still goats dumbass
>>
>>38746303
Ayy lmaos standing in the dark watching me.
>>
File: 1499944233684.jpg (59KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499944233684.jpg
59KB, 640x423px
>What are your fears?

Africans
>>
insects... all of them, this fear caused so many embarrassments back in highschool. but recently at work there was a large moth flying around and for the first time in my life I was mortified, Im glad no one saw the paranoid look on my face and the spasms I just hope that my fears dont become crippling one day
>>
File: 1499791770990.png (307KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499791770990.png
307KB, 480x454px
>>38746303
Black widows, women, and drowning in the surf.
>>
>>38746303
Heights, darkness and isolation, strange noises in the night...
>>
Heights
Gangs of Arabs or blacks
Rats
The thought of someone out of nowhere knocking me off my motorbike and being paralysed
>>
File: freeswim_float_550.jpg (114KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
freeswim_float_550.jpg
114KB, 550x375px
>>38746503

I have your answer. Go to the beach and swim away from shore until you shit yourself.
>>
File: 1482415543217.png (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482415543217.png
142KB, 500x375px
>>38746303
Dark and silence because it's the closest you can get to being dead
>>
Having a girl suck my dick then she starts licking my balls, whenever that happens I tell her to stop because I'm always afraid of the idea that she might be a crazy bitch and bite my nuts.
>>
>>38747063
Why wouldn't you be more worried about her biting a couple inches of your dick off and swallowing?

Getting a nut chomped on would be awful but losing your dick would be super way worse.
>>
growing old

I've watched so much anime in my life that I've developed a peter pan complex and feel that life is only worthwhile when you're young
>>
>>38747022

Deep water is scary desu, I worked on a ship and at night it was utterly pitch black unless the moon was out. The thought of the miles of water and the sharks and stinging fish and the unknown beneath was spooky as fuck
>>
>>38747022
JEW SHARKS BUT INSTEAD OF FINS IT IS THEIR NOSE THAT STICKS OUT OF WAVES
>>
>>38747138
That's why on ships I refuse to go on deck at night. It would just so easy to disappear with one little slip sometimes.
>>
>>38747108
this

it just hit me recently you only have 1 life and you'll never be young again and that i'm currently wasting my youth, it feels like once i'm around 25 i'll be old.
>>
>>38746303
Not finding love
Not being able to cuddle again
>>
File: merchant_shark.png (6KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
merchant_shark.png
6KB, 212x238px
>>38747152
Unsurprisingly, a happy merchant shark variant does exist
>>
File: 1501459493012.jpg (126KB, 755x502px) Image search: [Google]
1501459493012.jpg
126KB, 755x502px
Deep dark water and/or empty vast waterways.
Spiders (only if there on me)
Mankins (but only the super detailed humanoid ones)
Being abducted / sleep paralysis
The minutes following myself finishing reading the book "the missing 411".
Finding out the truth of what really happened to elisa liam
Last but certainly not least that feeling I get when the voices in my head help aid me through my everyday normal life. And I wondet if anyone else can hear them?
>>
>>38746503
Do really strong acid. There yang go.
>>
Im living my worst nightmare.
After awhile, it doesnt scare me anymore.
>>
afraid of being homeless
afraid of rejection
afraid of death
>>
File: nope.jpg (18KB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
18KB, 350x275px
Just a classic case of claustrophobia. Also uneasy of the thought of scuba diving. I don't know why people do these activities.
>>
>>38746303
Not being able to retire before I'm 50
>>
>the dark
>moths
>death
>hospitals
>>
>>38746303
Things that don't scare me (but scare others)
- The dark
I've always felt safer when there is no light.
- Dying before 30
I've already accepted that fact a long time ago
- Not finding meaning in the universe
I feel a universe built without function or definition is the most uplifting news I could ever hear
- Spiders, Moths, Rats
I think they're cute
>>
>>38746484
Were all skeletons on the inside anon, waiting to break free of our flesh prisons
>>
>to die a virgin
>to die in a meaningless manner, like falling from the stairs and breaking my neck
>the sea
For some reason everything about the sea terrifies me, I cant watch any movies or games with deep sea monsters
>>
>>38746303
The dark, or rather what could be in it
Heights, even just very high cellings make me nervous
Niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 577x1024px
>>38746303
The greys and ghosts. They freak me out. Family used to say as I was smol that I was adopted from the alien ship and mom was FBI and she took me in. I'm terrified of them. I fainted when I saw signs. Jfc
>>
Large bodies of water, moving ones especially. I hate crossing bridges because I feel like its gonna break and I'm gonna fall into the river with it and drown.
>>
>>38746396
At least you didn't have to hear it all of the time as a child like I did

Tornadoes every goddamn day in Ohio
>>
File: 1474429710283.png (615KB, 753x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474429710283.png
615KB, 753x960px
>>38746303
That I'll fall in love again
>>
>>38746396
literally EVERYONE is afraid of that sound! and that's the point! to scare you so you pay attention to the emergency!
>>
File: larger.jpg (108KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
larger.jpg
108KB, 380x253px
I have a phobia of big things
more specifically
>big statues
>ships
>big planes
>those carnival swing rides
>big tanks
>those water storage things that are on the streets
>empty swimming pools
>>
Insects, I hate them. I can't stand them, I have the instant urge to kill them whenever I see them. I hate them. I hate them. I HATE THEM
>>
Deep sea and clowns.
>>
>>38746396
Mortality is a terrible fear, I know this feel.
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 236x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 236x212px
That the camera on my computer is on when I'm fapping which is being broadcasted to hundreds of thousands of people.

Ceiling fans and regular fans creep me the fuck out

The buzzing of an insect wrecks me.
>>
>>38749339
Funny thing have the opposite about fans. I get uncomfortable if they're not on, so I have fans going at all times.
>>
>>38746303

spiders, most insects desu, the ocean, more specifically the fucking size and unknowingness of it, same with space really, as first anon said, american EAS and mortality
>>
>>38746303
>being trapped in a tight tunnel where i cant move my arms
the thought of it makes my asshole cringe.
>fighting
idk why but fighting is a fear of mine. not because of the pain but because i fear losing the fight. i've lost 2 out of 3 fights and i always felt like a bitch after i lost. to get dominated and be their bitch is something that i absolutely hate. completely emasculating and depressing
>>
Intimacy.
I'm going to have to get over it sooner or later. But probably much later...
>>
>>38746600
Same, those violent creatures crawling in my country as we speak, lurking to rape my gf and steal me anytime soon terrify me.
>>
File: barkbark.jpg (65KB, 354x371px) Image search: [Google]
barkbark.jpg
65KB, 354x371px
>>38749339
>That the camera on my computer is on when I'm fapping which is being broadcasted to hundreds of thousands of people.
fuck you how am I supposed to fap in the bathroom now go dammit
>>
The people I love dying, and me being powerless to help them. That is my worst fear.
>>
Spiders, death (yet I'm depressed...), pain, poverty.
>>
>>38746303
Betrayal and lie. I hate them. They hurt me badly. I can't believe anything in this world any longer. That is a very sad thing.
I need someone I can trust.
>>
>falling
If i had to jump from a plane with a parachute i would rather wait till it crashes.
If i ever visit japan im going on a train+ship
>deep water
Especially drowning with handcuffs on
>jellyfishes
>paintings
>narrow spaces
Getting stuck in ventilation or sewers
>getting buried alive
>blacks and arabs
>unironical communists
>>
File: 1492951191162.png (71KB, 225x216px) Image search: [Google]
1492951191162.png
71KB, 225x216px
Spiders, Geese and disappointing those I care about.
>>
>>38746303
I'm scared of mortality. I don't think there's an afterlife, but I wish there is simply because the idea of permanent death is so frightening. It's really the main reason I haven't committed suicide. Imagining my life simply end, it's over. That's scary to me. I can't really explain all the feelings and emotions and thoughts that go into this fear, but I've given it a lot of attention. I'm not afraid to die, I'm just afraid of being dead forever
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.