[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Chad wins putting himself first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2591.jpg (131KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2591.jpg
131KB, 641x641px
The more selfish you are the more you become altruistic, kind and open to others... inadvertently.

It's like when the air pressure drops on a plane you have to secure your own oxygen masks befor helping other people.

tl;dr when you're Chad the more you can help others and be a good guy without weakening yourself. Also things that are perceived as selfish from other guys are altruistic when Chad does them.

Having one night stands is a good example. When a weasely beta somehow manages to trick a woman into having sex with him he's a creeper. But Chad will have college sophomores and schoolgirls begging for him and when he generously makes some time in his busy schedule to sexually service them the women feel gratitude and not shame.

Basically be Chad or die trying
>>
>>38745453
Not even this... I know a couple of dudes that are fat manlet spics, but were ex-gangbangers (my current co-workers [shipping port job]). They score pussy so fucking EAZY, while, if you saw me next to them at random, you'd think I was the hotshot. But. My social skills are so close to being crippling (which I blame being a shut in, vidyas addict throughout 7th to 12th grade). You don't have to look like a Chad to get hot chicks. I try to play it cool, but I envy/jelly with utter fury. And guess what these guys did while the same time I was a shut in? Fucking chicks, drug dealing, having kids, fighting, shootouts, car jacking and too much other shit. Fuck.
>>
>>38745453
"Chad" isn't successful because he does things for himself. He's successful because he was willed into skating through life.

He has never stopped to think about his position, how he got there and if it's a good idea. He just is. Hence the phoned-in phrase "just be yourself"
>>
>>38745453

Have y oh ever heard the tragedy of darth plageus the wise?
>>
assholes arent altruistic.

you re getting a mild case of Stockholm Syndrome:

is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity.[3] These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."
>>
under looks match, which existed for thousands of years, 10's paired off with 10's , 9's with 9's, etc...

all the way down to the 1's happily pairing with other 1's.

The people behind the hoax Sexual Liberation, destruction of looks match pairing, the 80 20 rule, third wave feminism,

they chucked all that out the window. And, they knew that the lives of the bottom 50% of men would become absolute hell. They didnt care.

Chad is just a lucky moron, who sits around fucking 80% of the women.

Dont sympathize or idolize a guy who is fuckign the women who would of happily been your wife 75 years ago.
>>
File: o o o.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
o o o.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Chad is so good looking people perceive him as secretly altruistic despite him being a huge asshole
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.