[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fembots" why do you waste time on r9k? >I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: yb.png (667KB, 784x621px) Image search: [Google]
yb.png
667KB, 784x621px
"Fembots" why do you waste time on r9k?
>I want companionship
You can easily get more friends who are objectively less shitty people somewhere else. Half the people here only want to be your friends to fuck you, the other half hates your guts.
>I want attention
See above, also why would you want attention from thirsty neckbeards
>I want someone who understands my feels
There are plenty of "depressed" people on tumblr, I'm sure you can garner sympathy there
>I want to laugh at OC
Then why do you post attention whoring threads that take almost all the attention away from OC, or flaunt your gender to derail every thread with good OC

There's nothing for you to gain here and we have nothing to gain from you being here. Why do you stay?
>>
I want social interaction with the benefit of anonymity. Irl I worry obsessively over everything I say and do. When I'm anonymous it doesn't matter.
>>
>>38743641
fucking kill yourself bitch
>>
File: Question-Mark.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Question-Mark.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
>>38743829
Why tho? Just trying to do the most amount of good for the most amount of people possible.

You sound like a white knight cuck

original
>>
>>38743730
Just don't whore out your gender
>>
File: 1478764024593.jpg (36KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1478764024593.jpg
36KB, 599x449px
>>38743641
what if I'm really petty and lurk here just to laugh at how pathetic you faggots are?
>>
>>38744192
>Implying you're any less pathetic than anyone here
>>
>>38743641
I lurk out of boredom
And because I find this board entertaining
>>
>>38744192
>what if I'm really petty and lurk here just to laugh at how pathetic you faggots are?
you are covered in our stench by being here. you're not apart from us. this filth is your home too. you're not better than us.
>>
File: 1501018245193.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1501018245193.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>>38744192
>loses her time makings fun of a bunch of betas in an anonymous board
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.