[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit what is with all the normans on r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: history+of+spring+break.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
history+of+spring+break.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
Holy shit what is with all the normans on r9k
>>
>>38742407
This site is facebook 2 now. It will never recover from gaymercancer and the trump campaign.
>>
>>38742407
Fucking /pol/ got this on us with their trump and plebittors.
/pol/ should have been deleted.
>>
>>38743464
Make /pol/ it's own site and ban them from posting here and the entire sites quality will increase by at least 50%
God I wouldn't fucking mind if they just kept to their board but they leak out fucking everywhere with their shit.
>>
There will be a revolution soon enough and we'll thin out their ranks.
>>
>>38743464
After the election it really should have. /pol/ had its run. Gaymercancer ended that. Trump's run beat that fucking dead horse until rotten shit-filled horse innards covered the site.

>>38743504
That's really not a bad idea. The site would die almost immediately and then the problem would be fixed. Mods will NEVER do it though because muh traffic muh jew shekels.
>>
>>38743504
The problem is that now they're aware of this place and we all know that you never leave.
>>
>bruh I'm so sad I only had sex with one girl last week and my wife got pissed bruuuh
>>
>>38743542
Mods need to ban any and all neonazi and trump shit from the entire site. But like I said, they won't because they're jews who only care about getting the most traffic possible.

>>38743608
Fuck that'd be tame if that was all it was.
>>
REEEEEEEE NORMANS GET OUT OF MY ENGLAND!!!!!!
>>
>>38743504
This is how I know you're new. Few years back moot tried removing /new/ and they just spread to other boards and other chan sites. It's been tried a couple times to remove them.
>>
>>38743873
This is how I know you suck mod cock. Containment DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.
>>
>>38743940
Neither does removing them. Honestly the only way to remove them is to make this site unbearable for them.
>>
>>38744014
>Neither does removing them.
Yeah it does. Mods are just fucking lazy cunts. They're also stupid cunts. The spam filter can be used to actually filter spam instead of things that hurt feels. They have an entire arsenal of weapons at their disposal. Fuck if they want they can even contact ISPs over harrassment. It's illegal to go on a site and repeatedly break their user rules. Mods are just stupid, lazy fucks. It's no surprise jewt works for jewgle now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.