[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the realistic, ideal outcome of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: girl.jpg (57KB, 480x644px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
57KB, 480x644px
What is the realistic, ideal outcome of your life?
>>
Suicide at the age of 40 after racking uo an absurd amount of debt that the Jews will have to foot the bill for.
>>
>>38742314
Married with kids, decent stable job with decent pay and able to eventually retire because of good investments.

But realistic ideal is not realistic unfortunately
>>
>>38742314
get married to some bipolar fat girl i hate but she likes me, get some shitty job driving a bus or something, avoid diabetes

that's assuming nothing gets worse
>>
Retire from being an army ranger at 40,wander america on foot and then die in the red woods where i belong.
>>
Kill myself before 30 so I never get old
>>
>>38742314

Wife doesn't divorce me. We retire with millions in a Swiss retirement account to some more affordable country.
>>
File: jan 13.jpg (504KB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
jan 13.jpg
504KB, 3000x2500px
>>38742314
>23 y/o

Realistic - I turn 30-40 and end up getting a job I hate & being a nobody for the rest of my life only looking back wishing I could just be young again and do it right.

Ideal - be someone, be something, stop being sad, find happiness.

My ideal feels unrealistic.
>>
>>38742314
Spiral deeper into addiction while mostly hiding it from my aging parents until they finally pass and I can die without disappointing them
>>
>>38742314
Get a few more girlfriends, end up as one of those people who knows marriage is a sham but does it for the benefits. Divorce like most marriages. Try to act like I'm still 18 when I'm in my 40s and divorced. Probably have a child or two whose worlds we ruin by divorcing. Children become anti social but live alltogether similar lives as their parents. Human life has been like his for awhile.
>>
neet until i work up the courage to kms
r8
>>
>>38742314
obligatory WE WUZ KANGZ

ideal outcome would be dying at the height of my personal success, so probably in my mid thirties when the boss man promotes my poor wagie ass to a mid level manager (if it ever happens of course)
>>
File: 001.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Work hard in my 30s to save as much money as possible.

Buy several properties and rent them out to generate passive income.

Retire and live comfortably, enjoying my hobbies every day.
>>
Owning some isloated acres in the country with access to at least one pond and living there and doing whatever the fuck I want there because its my land. Ideally by like 50
>>
>>38742314

Kill myself when my mom dies. If I can't find some meaning to my life before then, then it's fine. I'd do it now but it would make her sad and leave her all alone. I can't do that to mom.
>>
>>38742314
>Ideal
Make a million by the age of 35, invest it in several rental properties to make passive income, put myself through law school, become a tax lawyer and work with wealthy clients to structure their holdings to minimize their tax burden, buy a country estate for my parents in their old age, a live-in Filipino wageslave to take care of them, store some guns, supplies, and gold there, marry my high school sweetheart who went to Yale and Sophie Davis, have three beautiful children with her and send them off into the world with our genes and values.

>Realistic
Make a million by the time I'm 60. Be a partner at an accounting firm. Be twice divorced from women I never really loved and never see my son who hates me because I'm too busy with work and womanizing to ever see him. Do drugs and drink heavily on my free time and contemplate on what it all meant, this meme of life. Put a gun in my mouth when I turn 65 the day after I retire. Leave all my wealth in a trust to my son and my brother. Be forgotten in 30 years.
>>
>>38742751
Life is going to crush you. It's going to be really, seriously bad for you. You're not even remotely capable.
>>
>>38742314
>Fail as a musician
>get a decent paying but boring job
>live a comfortable but lonely life
>retire with enough money to entertain myself as an old man
>die full of regret
>>
>>38743134
I'm a depressed normie who comes here to make myself feel better.
>>
File: 1501061537101.jpg (189KB, 860x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1501061537101.jpg
189KB, 860x1291px
>>38742314
I somehow regain emotion, something i havent had all my life, and reason to live.
>>
testing to see if cuck (c.uck) still turns into something else
>>
>>38742314
Find a decent girl, have kids, make sure they're decent people, then kill myself when they're old enough to survive on their own/take care of their mother
>>
>>38742314
Probably just shooting myself soon. My life just seems to get worse and worse by the day without it actually going anywhere or without it responding to any changes I make. The little joys I had are slipping away to ahedonia too. I feel no real connection to anyone or anything, and the converse is almost certainly true too.
>>
>>38742314
>realistic
>ideal
Anyways, marry some 5-6/10 girl a few years younger than me and adopt some teen pregnant girls' (white) kids because I'm already a wizard and I don't want to risk adding more autists to the world.
>>
>>38742314
>Ideal
have gf, decent paying job, 2 kids home
>realistic
Die painfully alone in the near future hopefully
>>
I'ma go with all three

Most realistic is prolly in prison or at least kinda fucking poor
ideal would prolly be to live innawoods with 2 to 3 guys I know and harvesting/hunting/butchering my own food and other shit
And ideal realistic would prolly be that I have a normal or sightly underperforming job and live in my parents house as soon as they give it to me

Idk about relationships in any of these, tho
>>
>>38742314
get a min-wage job
live alone
never get married or lose virginity
die because of a heart attack
>>
Obese, old cat lady living off welfare still living alone in her parents basement even though they're long gone and upstairs is vacant
>>
>>38744866
Yeah sure roastie. Go get your beta-male and fuck off
>>
Growing old, never getting a gf, never getting married, never having children and dying alone in my garage full of second hand sports cars and classic cars i used to fill the void in my heart.
>>
>>38742314
Continue being a truck driver/forklift operator for the next 40 years.

Get a slightly better house with my roommates.

They have a family while I continue to stagnate in my basement as a virgin.

Lose virginity to prostitute.

Eventually die from alcohol poisoning or natural causes.
>>
>>38742314
I thought she was throwing a Death Note in the trash
>>
>>38744866
At least don't get fat
>>
>>38742314
I'm not even sure about the long term at this point. I'm just working my two jobs, saving money, investing time into my hobbies, hoping something will come of it. Ideally, I'd like to move out of my Dad's house and settle across the country, somewhere on the beach where it's warm and I can have fun outdoors on my days off. Get some other shitty jobs over there, get a roommate, live on only cash (no credit, no debit, no checking), and chill as much as I can doing what I love whenever I'm not working. Maybe try and make it big as something, I don't know.
Y'know. The typical American dream.
>>
>>38742314
Your anus, with me using it at my disposal.

I could take it if I wanted to, anon.
>>
suicide probably
i can't imagine anything else desu
>>
File: 0v3ZoZwOrA.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0v3ZoZwOrA.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>38742314
Maybe the meds will work, I'll get my shit together and become a veterinarian.
>>
>>38742314
Suicide when my parents die.

That said I'm not particularly unhappy most days, but I'm completely fucking incompetent at modern life, have zero social skills, and essentially no job history. I'd rather kill myself quickly than end up homeless.
>>
File: 1500350300157.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500350300157.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>38742314
At this point, the realistic ideal is at least leaving my parent's house and living alone forever. Not sure if I could even accomplish that though
>>
prison for the rest of my life or suicide by cop.

suicide by cop you just go steal a realistic BB gun, hold up a 7/11 with it, then when the cops come point it at them.
>>
die before im 30 from all the drugs i did
>>
File: 1478949733812.jpg (279KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1478949733812.jpg
279KB, 1280x852px
either an early death from drinking every day or finally gathering the courage to hang myself.
either or would be fine
>>
>>38742314
Ending up living just like Varg Vikernes in the wonderful state of Maine with my lovely wife and 5-10 children

Also, a nice fishing boat and a seemingly endless collection of firearms
>>
There's two girls that mean the absolute world to me

They're both foreigners, one Chinese and one Russian while I'm American.

It's my goal that I'd be able to convince one of them to marry me and either come to me or I come to them (really I don't give a fuck which) and just be able to have a child with them.

It would cause me to become so fulfilled and happy knowing I created a life with a person I love.

At this point it kind of feels like a fantasy; the Chinese girl seems to have made peace with her Chinese destiny and the Russian girl insists upon telling me that she doesn't love me anytime I try to get close to her.

I haven't gotten to the point where I give up hope though. The dream is alive yet for me, however fucked that may be.
>>
Finish college, get a good paying job and buy all the weaboo shit I want, build a monster pc, etc.
Also enough money to buy a gun and kill myself after realizing that all that won't fill the void. If my mental health keeps getting worse, a shooting spree isn't out of question.
>>
>>38747669
Are you ugly anon? I kind of envy this story of yours
>>
>>38747785
I don't feel like I am. My only abnormal physical trait is my longer-than-normal hairstyle. I have a very ordinary, non-obese body type and what I feel like is ordinary, semi-desirable bone structure.

I definitely don't think that my appearance was ever a factor in reeling these girls in.

Bear in mind I met both of these girls in person when I was studying in Russia. The Russian was a native, she is a translator with flawless English skills and the Chinese was a foreign student like myself.

I think with the Russian girl my problem has been that I exposed too much of myself to her, showed her my weaknesses and failures too often. With the Chinese girl our relationship has been made difficult by distance (it's a lot easier for me to visit Russia than China) and the Great Firewall (gosh it's hard to communicate with the Chinese; they do a really great job of keeping foreigners out I think)
>>
>>38742314
Healthy and financially independent in my forties and beyond
>>
File: 1501421373562.png (67KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
1501421373562.png
67KB, 1306x637px
>realistic
Died as virgin, most likely suicide. Gone to Hell.
>ideal
Found qtpi GF, opened his own successful business, left mark on this world and died for next bright life.
This post is truth for all robots.
>>
File: 1497619414885s.jpg (5KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497619414885s.jpg
5KB, 222x225px
honestly probably becoming financially unstable freak out and land wagie job and live in younger brothers shadow die alone and dirty
>>
>>38742751
You sound like you're barely old enough to post here
>>
>>38747893
Good luck then. I wish I had the same conviction toward anything in life.

(You should brah)
>>
Saving up enough money to go back to school.

Thats pretty much my only ggoal at this point, but i likely wont be able to do it until im pver thirty five.
>>
Become perfectly.middle class and live alone in an okay house.
It's not much but at least maybe one day I'll have a normal stable life.
>>
>>38745901
You do realize there's women that can't get anyone right.
>>
My startup makes a good amount of money and I retire with a couple million in my late twenties to start up a business as a cattleman and butcher, marry a white woman in a church, have 4 kids and become well known in my town as a gentleman and a scholar and a fine man of my trade. I take agree course at the college every semester and I publish a few papers on mathematics after my son takes over my work as a butcher.
>>
File: 1482703805030.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1482703805030.png
888KB, 998x1096px
Realistic and ideal are pretty conflicting. Realistically, my parents will get tired of supporting me and force me to find a real job instead of the part time bit I've been working for the past 10 years straight. I'll be very poor, likely living paycheck to paycheck despite not having any real hobbies or spending money often due to a lack of literally any marketable skills. I will end up doing this until I'm 65 or 70, possibly longer, since I'm not going to be able to generate any amount of retirement on the low skilled labor I provide. Will die alone.

Ideally, I go back to school, don't fuck up this time, and find a decent, acceptable job by my early 30's that allows me some small comforts and the ability to not be financially desolate. Find some other low value guy who's tired of being alone and settle for each other, never really being in love with each other but convincing ourselves we are out of a need to stave off the fact we didn't turn out the way we imagined when we were 11.
>>
>realistic
>ideal
I will die one day. Ideally it would be soon
>>
>>38747893
Hey anon, best of luck with everything.
How did you wind up studying in Russia? I've always wanted to study abroad. Did you learn Russian while you were there?
>>
>>38742314
Lonliness and the maintenance of a dull daily routine for the next 60 years, altering slightly due to retirement and ending with the inevitable death all alone in a hospital
>>
>>38742314

>realistic, ideal

Save up enough to be able to live without working, devoting my days to my interests, stay at perfect health

I was gonna answer that but looking at how things are now it's not really realistic that I'll stay at good health so maybe the ideal and most realistic outcome would be if I could just wrap all my shit up and kill myself as soon as possible.

>>38742340
Underrated post
>>
>>38742314
Becoming a mediocre office worker slaving away at spreadsheets until my pancreas and liver give out at the same time and kill me because I love fast food and alcohol far too much.
>>
Work the rest of my life in shitty lower-middle class jobs, get diagnosed with a terminal illness in my early 40s probably because of love of heavy drinking, commit suicide.

Leave behind nothing but a bunch of random shit I wrote.
>>
>>38748498
i was sitting in my dorm one day at the university of south dakota and i just got sick and fucking tired of my life. so i dropped out, dropped everything, did some research, and called the foreign language department of a university in the russian arctic to learn about visa sponsorship.

calling was the key aspect of this. fuck email, if you want results you pick up the phone.

they were very helpful. i am fortunate to have a wealthy background so paying for it wasnt a problem.

i arranged the whole thing in such a way that i actually could have done a whole 4 year degree program there if i wanted to.

ultimately i decoded to return though. as much as i loved (and love) russia, i decided that it simply isnt possible to make money there.

yes, i remember what i said earlier about being wealthy, but i also have a very deep desire to be independently successful and not leech off my parents.

im now working a job in a major american city making about 60 grand a year. but i think i could definitely give it all up for a shot with one of those girls.
>>
>>38748498
also haha ofc i learned russian, it's essential there. you can hardly function without it
>>
Famous artist and author who is married to his 3d waifu

If this isn't original I WILL end it.
>>
Go back and finish my last 2 years of college by 24 (21 now). Currently in 10k debt, left school for 2 years to save up money, hopefully can pay enough of that off and save up to graduate with under 10k debt. Majoring in computer science so hopefully find a decent job by 25, only looking for like 30k a year because I don't need much money. Plan on starting building my tiny house by 25. Total cost comes out to around 35-45k depending on what land I buy, actual house is only 28k. Finish building my house by 27, find a new job in whatever small/ medium sized town I buy land in. Hopefully in a serious relationship by then looking towards getting engaged. Would like to be married by 30. Don't want kids right now but maybe in the next decade that will change. Be out of debt from my house by 30. Save up enough money to take maybe 2 years off work and explore. Would only need about 30k. At 32 get another job, save up money as best I can, if I end up not having kids I'll be able to retire by like 50-55. If I do have kids look for a better job and upgrade my house to add another room or two and end up working to 65. Retire and enjoy life for a few more years. Probably kill myself once my life starts to go downhill like if I get early stage of cancer or alzheimers or anything. Doubt I'll live past 70.
>>
>>38742314
A life of quiet solitude, doing nothing but working and fucking around at home until I eventually retire and or die.
>>
>>38742314
Sloppy house, degenerate don't even know how to recycle plastics. I'm sure the church won't miss your sloppy hethan ass.
>>
>accomplished in my career
>filthy, filthy rich
>hero
>get to die knowing I saved hundreds of lives and made the world a better place
>lots of kids
>get to live near my family
>live to see my grandkids

All within my grasp and basically the ideal outcome.
>>
File: 1499549259529.jpg (48KB, 615x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499549259529.jpg
48KB, 615x650px
>>38742314
I either scrape enough money to move away and end it away from family, or I go back to a community college and eek out a totally mediocre existence.

If I could do anything I think I would want to study anti-aging, simply because if I do decide to live I might as well try to do the most of it and fuck this 76 years bullcrap or whatever. However depends how I define live, I guess. I could flip it on its head and mean skydiving and shit, but I don't really picture any scenarios that end with me being happy. I don't want my happiness to depend on other people yet I don't see myself being completely alone and happy. In the meantime I need to find a way to kick my youtube and 4chan addiction, and deal with the strange loneliness that afflicts me as soon as I decide to get off the internet and pick up a book.

Anyone else?
>>
Perform at Lucas Oil stadium, own a motorcycle. Anything beyond that is just gravy. Including living to the age of 40+.
>>
>>38742314
Could change as I age but realistically own a house close to the beach (10 mins drive max), skimboard and take photos of waves on days off from a job writing, and live in quiet solitude with a few close friends to keep me company. A nice girl to share it with would be a bonus but can't see myself getting one anyways..
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.