[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to make your parents proud grandparents someday?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Are you going to make your parents proud grandparents someday?
>>
Nope. I feel bad for my mom cause she still drops hints once in a while about grand children, even though she knows im a 1, never had a gf, and am way too ugly to get a gf.
But, i didnt ask to be hideously ugly and born into post looks match.
>>
>>38742103
Nope, my two better looking siblings will have to do that. I'm too fucking ugly to accomplish that.
>>
>>38742362
You're not a 1 unless you're a burn victim or some shit. You're probably like a 3 or something.
>>
>>38742103
Definitely not. All of my family is dead except for my mom and she repeatedly tells me she hates me and that I should kill myself. I don't see things changing anytime in the future.
>>
File: A2.jpg (103KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
A2.jpg
103KB, 1600x899px
>>38742459

been told i look exactly like him.
>>
>>38742103
most likely not.
my dumbass sister probably will but with some deadbeat junkie.
>>
>>38742478
I would rate him 3/10.

Therefore, I would likely rate you to be a 3/10 as well.
>>
>>38742465
>she repeatedly tells me she hates me and that I should kill myself
Are you being serious? If so, that's pretty sad anon. I have a pretty loving family but I still wanna kms.
>>
>>38742478
Eggy is that you? I love you bb
>>
>>38742459
it doesn't matter if you're a 1 or 3
in modern society if you're not at least a 7, you're considered worthless to women
>>
well my father is upset that I'm getting married and planning to have children with my first girlfriend who is non-white.

My mom is weak and contradicts my dad behind his back and weakly goes against him in his face.

I don't give a fuck anymore, if I don't stick to my plan I'll become a robot again..
>>
>>38742559
Yeah and she's dead serious when she says it. She said that she just wants me to get it over with because I'm a burden on her. Kind of annoying considering I pay for the rent and food for both of us. I could understand if I was just mooching. Eh, oh well. I am planning on becoming an hero in Sept anyway.
>>
>>38742103
Nope I've even given up even making myself proud. My brother will make my parents proud. Roughskin so just fuck my shit up forever.
>>
>>38742103
Fuck no, first of all i'm ugly and no girl wants me, second I'm not a responsible person, having children would mean that I have to dedicate my life to them which isn't a thing I want, I don't want a family or get married or anything

Think about it, when you have those things the time for yourself is over, you will literally live for other people instead of yourself
>>
>>38742643
Bruh don't do it. I love you. I don't know if that helps. But for real don't do it. Move out if your mom's being that toxic.
>>
well the first step is
if she wants to have grandkids
i would have to have a gf.
no gf = no grandkids
>>
>>38742103
shouldn't have spawned such a pice of shit if they want grandkids
>>
Not only do I want my dad to have a grandchild, I want him to have at least 3.
The reason being that my dad's only sibling died at a young age, and I don't want to have a kid who is left without a sibling should one of them die too young.
Also he is a good dad (without a doubt, better than 99% of the fathers of this board's posters - explains why I rarely post here) and I know he'd be a good influence on them.
>>
>>38742759
Thank you, anon. That actually made me tear up a little.
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
No, I doubt I will.

I know it hurts my mother.
She loves me, and she's proud of me, but I know she hates that I'll never have kids.
>>
File: 1492841848785.png (475KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492841848785.png
475KB, 666x666px
My parents already have two grandkids from my youngest sister; but proud, I don't know, since both the parents aren't too bright or moving to success. My brother is going to marry his gf sooner or later, and they'll most likely have kids too, and they'll likely make my parents proud.
I have two other sisters, and another brother, and there's chance the three of them have kids too.
As for me, I'm not hopeless, but the hope slips away every day. -t. wizard
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.