[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you an atheist anon? Yes, religion is a scam, but that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1469604972391.jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469604972391.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
Why are you an atheist anon? Yes, religion is a scam, but that doesn't change the fact that we live in a fallen world, full to the brim with degeneracy. Science may be able to tell us much about matters concerning stars millions of miles away millions of years ago, but it tells us little of what needs to be done; how humans must live there lives every day. Look at the state of the west: The fall of traditional families, the rise of Islamic and Marxist degenerates, the breakdown of the world as we know it! What do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>38741944
I think degeneracy makes the world a more interesting place to live in.
>>
>>38742066
But if the degeneracy that plagues the west keeps on going then we will fall like the Roman empire and the Bronze Age civilizations; humanity will never take it's rightful place as the masters of the universe!
>>
>>38742290
I don't feel it's our destiny to conquer the universe. I don't feel we should be terrified of dying out. Death is not the end of life, it's part of it.
>>
>What do you have to say for yourself?
Suck my balls lmao
>>
File: 70s.gif (275KB, 192x300px) Image search: [Google]
70s.gif
275KB, 192x300px
Reactionaries are truly the most pathetic people of all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.