[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voelkisch men get voelkisch, THINN wives!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1472791147380.jpg (906KB, 1424x2276px) Image search: [Google]
1472791147380.jpg
906KB, 1424x2276px
friendly reminder that "thicc" is a Jewish plot to make white men attracted to gluttonous and likely infertile fat women
>>
>>38741349
isn't voelkisch and all that fuzz something for /pol/?
>>
>>38741349
>Fat correlated with infertility
Wot. Women become infertile when they don't have enough bodyfat.
>>
>>38741349
First off you spelled it wrong you moron. Secondly, fuck off. Poltards are the worst with their conspiracy bullshit. Men want thicc or fat women cause they look like they'll breed strong and healthy children. That's biologically correct.
>>
File: 3419963_4_o.jpg (178KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3419963_4_o.jpg
178KB, 733x1100px
>>38741349
For me, it's huge titted thinn women
>>
>>38741349

While I don't buy into you le Juden are teh wurst maymay, it does concern me that young men are being thicc memes into future hambeast wives.
>>
>>38741349
Thicc and lardass are two completely different things, and if you're going to larp as a wannabe nazi then at least spell "volk" right.
>>
>>38741816

That left tit is awful.
>>
>>38741893

If you're going to tell people how to use a language, it behooves you to have some knowledge about said language. You clearly have no knowledge on the German language.
>>
>>38741349

Where are your adjective endings? Dummer Neger.
>>
>>38741952
I have enough knowledge to know that volkisch is the proper spelling for it (can't use its actual term because this board doesn't allow it), not with an e. Go larp somewhere else.
>>
>>38741349
"thicc" is a plot, but not a Jewish plot.

It's a feminist plot. They firmly believe that all attraction is socially conditioned, so they're trying to socially condition you to be attracted to fat pieces of shit, aka them.

They are trying to build on the fact that black guys like big asses, because what other choice have niggers got? None. Using that as a lever, they are trying to combine this "thicc" nonsense with ham-handed attempts to create fat pop stars out of thin air to try to convert white guys.

Don't fall for it. Fat women have no reason to live.
>>
>>38742049

Umlauts are replaced by putting an e after the vowel should an umlaut not be available for whatever reason, you retard. This is something learnt in A1 German.
>>
>tfw white anglo and encouraging my white anglo gf to eat excessively to get thicc af

I spent most of this weekend shovelling food into her mouth. She used to have a flat stomach, now her hips jiggle when you hit them. Soon her gut will bulge over her jeans.
>>
>>38741816
She's not even attractive what the fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.