[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robot feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1409510324405.png (65KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1409510324405.png
65KB, 506x608px
>tfw so lonely i started to lose vocabulary and even the simpliest conversation became a challenge to me.
it's hard lads
>>
same, I repeat the same unimaginative phrases and sentences because theres no need for me to be creative. Its not going to impress anyone into wanting to talk to me or hang out with me

Fucking normies have no idea how much better they have it
>>
>>38741891
>mfw the last time i talked to a stacey on the phone she told me that i sound drunk cuz i take sometime to respond and i talk slowly

truly normies have no idea
>>
>>38741279
That really is a bad feel, man. When you're in conversation and you want to express something but you can't because you forgot the word.
>>
join a house league or something
I do not get how easily solvable these problems are but you nigs just pretend it's impossible
>>
File: euthanize.jpg (266KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
euthanize.jpg
266KB, 500x500px
>>38741279
Sometimes when i do talk with others, i stutter and take time to look for my words.
Years of loneliness have shaped my mind to shut down the communicative area in the brain.
I feel you anon desu.
>>
File: r9k the musical.png (18KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
r9k the musical.png
18KB, 1920x1080px
You know the state of the board is in the gutter when you have to label feels threads with "robot" for clarification.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (134KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
134KB, 550x535px
>tfw balding towards the NW2
I just want to be a shut in basement with hair.
>>
>>38741279
and please explain?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.