[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this fat leech can get a qt asian gf but you can't lul

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: UzKAl5XN.jpg (94KB, 852x397px) Image search: [Google]
UzKAl5XN.jpg
94KB, 852x397px
>this fat leech can get a qt asian gf but you can't
lul
>>
>>38740667
As a Hapa, what you are doing is risky (not impressive btw, Asian grills only want you because you're white and they are self loathing - it's literally the same thing as white grills who swear to only date blacks). Bringing a mentally insane self loathing mutt into the world who is never accepted by either race is indescribably deplorable. Fuck that chink all you like, but if you ever have kids out of your own selfishness and unwillingness to conquer your fear of women of your own race, I sincerely hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>38740667
looks like a tranny m8, i'd rather have none, or an actual tranny that's passable
>>
>>38740667
>lul
leave underage b&
>>
whenever you see a asian girl, go to them and interact with them first. asian girls are too fucking shy to say something but are super nice when talking for a bit.

probably exactly what this fat leech did, at least he could man up unlike us
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>38740838
>go to them and interact with them
I can't even interact with my family members, how the hell do you expect me to interact with a stranger I find attractive
>>
>>38740667
they've never even had sex you mong
>>
I did
Now I'm going to make more unstable halfies
>>
Asians are shit. Latinas are superior in every way
>>
File: 1457908004707.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457908004707.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>38741597
>Latinas are superior in every way
They're like niggers only more annoying
>>
>>38740667
Of course, i cant, i am a 23 y/o neet drop out that decided to shut himself in his room and play vidya for almost 7 years. I am not even an adult, i am practically the same 16 year social retard i was back then,
>>
>>38740667
>Internet bf/gf
Cam girl are prostitutes
>>
>>38741669
>actually me
how are you doing otherwise fellow failure?
I'm pretty bored of vidya so I started going outside hiking and stuff, it's okay but I'm still bored
>>
>>38741669
Can I have a seizure if I stare long enough at this gif or do I have to be prone to seizures?
>>
>>38741716
Holding on, and Yeah current vidya is shit, wasted around 8 months playing mobage garbage, but I was pretty suicidal last year and the grind escapism helped quite a bit, Hiking and going outside seems fun but doing stuff like that alone is a no go for me,
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>38741919
>doing stuff like that alone is a no go for me
I like doing stuff alone personally except thing that might be dangerous like diving which I've wanted to do for a long time.
I managed to get my cousin to start freediving with me which is pretty cool, however instead of looking at stuff and being respectfull towards the ocean and it's creatures he touches everything, picks up shells, stars, slugs, crabs or just anything that moves and then he throws it away or just kills it just for fun

I keep telling him to stop but he wont
fucking asshole
>>
>>38742024
That sounds pretty comfy, except the part about having to deal with normalfaggotry even if it's from family.
>>
>>38742140
you should try it if you're interested, just get a wetsuit, a mask, a snorkel and maybe some fins, probably cost you like 200-300

It's probably safe to go alone if you stay clsoe to the shore, you can just lay on your stomach in the water, float and look at all the cool creatures underneath you.
It's pretty relaxing actually and I never realized how much life there really is down there, even that close to land
>>
>>38740731
/r/asianmasculinity you guys need to lighten up, girls probably avoid you becwuse of your shit personality
>>
funny fat slob btw
>>
>Using Greek to shitpost /r9k/
delet this OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.