[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: women have the power to bully and exploit lonely men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 84uUSgh.png (17KB, 820x379px) Image search: [Google]
84uUSgh.png
17KB, 820x379px
Reminder: women have the power to bully and exploit lonely men
>>
File: 14444492.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14444492.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>38740479

Can I have a (You) please? In return I will bump your thread.
>>
That's like consensual rape she doesn't want it but she do it for the money
>>
>>38740516
I wish I could make 350 dollars for something so simple
>>
>>38740629
well it depends on the person who 'borrows' you.

if it's a heavy breathing, greasy fuck then it is not that simple
>>
>>38741012

Not the other poster but id give cuddles for half that if he showered before hand and agreed not to molest me
>>
File: 1493555396546.png (178KB, 489x470px) Image search: [Google]
1493555396546.png
178KB, 489x470px
>>38740479
I really wanna make fun of this person but at the same time I could see myself doing something like this at a low point.
>>
>ask girl on OkCupid if she wants to fuck
>She says come over
>I tell her to pick me up because I don't have car
>Asks if I have $40 to help pay for hotel room
>Give her the money
>She leaves me at gas station

I got robbed
>>
>>38741012
I find those neckbeard types kind of cute, actually.
>>
>>38740479
They only have can only hurt you if you let them. That pathetic motherfucker let himself be vulnerable and he payed the price for it. Don't be weak and always remember how evil they are. If you do that, it'll be a lot harder for them to exploit you.
>>
>>38741256
How ? At some point if you want a girl or a girlfriend you have to play, and expose yourself.

Sadly for us robots it always ends up being the same story.
The only way to not get exploited is literally say "fuck you all I don't care about you" then expext that maybe one day a miracle will happen and one girl is going to come to you, luckily not to play you but because here feelings are real.

This thing is never going to happen though, and you will wake-up everyday with the same anxieties, reminiscing of why girls think of you as merely a friend or a target to exploit.

The thing about "I forget about all girls" is the first step into showing how weak you are for them.

There is no way a man who has little success for girls won't get head over heels for the first sign of attraction.
>>
>>38741567
Don't fall for the girlfriend meme.
>>
>>38741623
Then what?
I'm just another useless piece of shit on earth?

What is the point of struggling in life if I'm never going to have children?
>>
>>38741724
Why would you base your life around pussy? Why would you make somebody live through this hellish world?
As for the point in struggling in life, find one. Do it for yourself and nobody else. Basing your life around other people just causes you to throw your life away for no reason.
>>
>>38741724
that kind of mentality is just not sustainable
>>
>>38741724
Embrace stoicism. Try to find joy in the little things.
>>
>>38741810
I'm not basing it on pussy, sex is really not that big of a deal for me, I could just pay a hooker if thats really what I want.

>why would you make somebody live through this hellish world?

Well then, what's the point? I am living in that shit world after all? So I may as well just emd myself.
What I do or possess in my lifetime, how is it really going to matter? Who will remember?
What really matters is what I leave, and having a person who would do me this pleasure would be the greatest thing in my life.

History is all about this anon, we just eat, shit, and fuck.
If you can't have some way to pass on your genes and life experience to your kid, then you weren't meant to be living in the first place, that is unless you accept being just another consuming and shitting being without real purpose in life.
Else why do you think your elders survived diseases, starvation and traveled through world and life only to give you birth?

Sex isn't what matters, it's the feeling and achievement from having a person you were held dear or important enough to.

>As for the point in struggling in life, find one.

You think I give a shit about what I study or work for?
I don't live for myself, I don't see the point if in the end I am simply unfit and I am going to disappear without ever having mattered for anybody but my parents who probably will get sad if I don't give them grandchildren.

My mother is already asking me about this.

You think it matters to society that you are the best at what you do?
Well wake up then, the way to compete in society is to make people come to you, no matter why or how.

You can't compete, then you can't guarantee you survive.
>>
>>38742311
>Well then, what's the point? I am living in that shit world after all? So I may as well just emd myself.
If that's what you desire, do it. If not, don't do it.
>What I do or possess in my lifetime, how is it really going to matter? Who will remember?
>What really matters is what I leave, and having a person who would do me this pleasure would be the greatest thing in my life.
What you leave when you die doesn't matter. When you're dead, you don't care about your autistic children. Why? Because you're dead. There's nothing after death.
>History is all about this anon, we just eat, shit, and fuck.
wat? The fact that we're even on this website means that we did much more than eat shit and fuck.
>If you can't have some way to pass on your genes and life experience to your kid, then you weren't meant to be living in the first place, that is unless you accept being just another consuming and shitting being without real purpose in life.
Nobody is meant to do anything. Shitting out a kid isn't the only purpose in life. You create your purpose.
>Else why do you think your elders survived diseases, starvation and traveled through world and life only to give you birth?
Survival instincts? It's not like they sacrificed themselves to give birth to you. They just came inside of a pussy.
>Sex isn't what matters, it's the feeling and achievement from having a person you were held dear or important enough to.
It's not the only purpose like you claim. It's just an achievement.
>You think I give a shit about what I study or work for?
I never said that I did.
>I don't live for myself, I don't see the point if in the end I am simply unfit and I am going to disappear without ever having mattered for anybody but my parents who probably will get sad if I don't give them grandchildren.
We all disappear in the end. Don't live solely for other people, they aren't worth it.
>cont.
>>
>>38742648
>You think it matters to society that you are the best at what you do?
I don't care about what matters to society.
>Well wake up then, the way to compete in society is to make people come to you, no matter why or how.
I don't want to compete, I don't need to compete. NEET life forever.
>You can't compete, then you can't guarantee you survive.
When the fuck are you ever "guaranteed" to survive? https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AJz9lvSlytItNDsonSHz_QZkLwClA4gm619L9uh8_AQcrGgEvmhkBJuoWvP7mZZHLiJjS6MI5cp09jJUgH4dU-HD4EgrYfnnHXlnQ9gcWpZUo8z7_UYH5n1PoSLKJUmnjs5J_UDyWI6APEKJODSFwH55D3xv9fhnIEyMlUOk4Z0nqp4aGFIkFDKWfvFSeaE9OS0RB3eNl9ld&th=,LN1X3fyw7ti26d326T62yp3urUZcVt7wAAAAd6AAAADuawN3585ojX745x8K3LQ9GEg1kthKjl8NhStIKboSxyInC163KtIlUvokd1rtiovoJBwhqxDOyaubKoap1tc8yp3rBPR0C5RM663kGX7QrJvhS0t8laTmm0T9QXNmCMJDvpEmxVSdGBHWRD3PEpM1rihzmm6PUzhw8iDOiuEoW821dKttC0p4jLvYuNex_iZLqXHvRSHSbLmVhXUx_m_M0oCkK9c5m8pt8iHptLezSCk_0FE4zoRWe5w1uYLucLW3OsWLrcWeYw1UBKAxUotIYHOUmsz1zWW-g0hYQLx2_xyBlokiAUhhBXzi0dpEOTCLdWm4JATzo8qK0YITsjft3qaAlekQ-MIxQhrGExUXQ-LYnfY_QlEIfrqmhdbxr0EuWqBInCQE6MfnpVWjipzScoKtWAdWsduIigSuYn1GB-p49X_jbmaR4YWjreT4SAs2yHDDWfk1nhKPAvPamUFEY1jJ6GhLrJwK3HZDMnNT6aAj_3ZWYvCbGW3g2vxg92z6orVzV38ZLfcCADhp-364a5DDr185c36xavW94NUCe-ejvH4KDXotQc2bM60aV4214UErJ7S5eLCPoqSA5ihS4lxAWFjaYTb-XtBDIjeBwDsDNxZvdpEnH5lbtLsRnJgeIjBrgY4usqYqtCzNv_FWi2nC6ry9G85CKEr3GZsiypgzN1oxWqXQ60nPVhoh_m28URLXjZiZvjWVj8GNBv6gwO1hbCZiQoLVciBDW-k524wxgaiWXH7gTkwibRMPzQBa3c5tMAsoSQ3Ro7QyD3ech3fzCjytN3wpZckZtOV29DBRfoY91jGk29boWt-buZE-4UHUYciEpt_yI7OXQaTqzEr3G4lAAVRnl_O-wo0yzXlqTzVu2D8nAZ1xIFHtF2_cUDGrOIu6g5wFthm5w63IxYob20UqbScltdzh1V7CryKZvO0B_IaHWJ4aO4ZKY5VGOveT9v_4Lg5bTsNcO3LH4uMzLxsBURY42Xep5gsB-fdoi8pyEf6V2A2OyPIHl5FtfnQyQJC88F00BjOItGiV7EPYACK2wo1gMDV4uJNz9V3HUZsTJ70nVh15hbZ-cgPmwQvt4XrkPhnLODH7dKUTw-L_osbqe8wkqGyO_kDM4ac1VEkRLMP2GCxrgYPUT2KZPW30On0mbhU3HgkVYGxSrNocmt3aK27wv8Q
>>
>>38742689
> https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AJz9lvSlytItNDsonSHz_QZkLwClA4gm619L9uh8_AQcrGgEvmhkBJuoWvP7mZZHLiJjS6MI5cp09jJUgH4dU-HD4EgrYfnnHXlnQ9gcWpZUo8z7_UYH5n1PoSLKJUmnjs5J_UDyWI6APEKJODSFwH55D3xv9fhnIEyMlUOk4Z0nqp4aGFIkFDKWfvFSeaE9OS0RB3eNl9ld&th=,LN1X3fyw7ti26d326T62yp3urUZcVt7wAAAAd6AAAADuawN3585ojX745x8K3LQ9GEg1kthKjl8NhStIKboSxyInC163KtIlUvokd1rtiovoJBwhqxDOyaubKoap1tc8yp3rBPR0C5RM663kGX7QrJvhS0t8laTmm0T9QXNmCMJDvpEmxVSdGBHWRD3PEpM1rihzmm6PUzhw8iDOiuEoW821dKttC0p4jLvYuNex_iZLqXHvRSHSbLmVhXUx_m_M0oCkK9c5m8pt8iHptLezSCk_0FE4zoRWe5w1uYLucLW3OsWLrcWeYw1UBKAxUotIYHOUmsz1zWW-g0hYQLx2_xyBlokiAUhhBXzi0dpEOTCLdWm4JATzo8qK0YITsjft3qaAlekQ-MIxQhrGExUXQ-LYnfY_QlEIfrqmhdbxr0EuWqBInCQE6MfnpVWjipzScoKtWAdWsduIigSuYn1GB-p49X_jbmaR4YWjreT4SAs2yHDDWfk1nhKPAvPamUFEY1jJ6GhLrJwK3HZDMnNT6aAj_3ZWYvCbGW3g2vxg92z6orVzV38ZLfcCADhp-364a5DDr185c36xavW94NUCe-ejvH4KDXotQc2bM60aV4214UErJ7S5eLCPoqSA5ihS4lxAWFjaYTb-XtBDIjeBwDsDNxZvdpEnH5lbtLsRnJgeIjBrgY4usqYqtCzNv_FWi2nC6ry9G85CKEr3GZsiypgzN1oxWqXQ60nPVhoh_m28URLXjZiZvjWVj8GNBv6gwO1hbCZiQoLVciBDW-k524wxgaiWXH7gTkwibRMPzQBa3c5tMAsoSQ3Ro7QyD3ech3fzCjytN3wpZckZtOV29DBRfoY91jGk29boWt-buZE-4UHUYciEpt_yI7OXQaTqzEr3G4lAAVRnl_O-wo0yzXlqTzVu2D8nAZ1xIFHtF2_cUDGrOIu6g5wFthm5w63IxYob20UqbScltdzh1V7CryKZvO0B_IaHWJ4aO4ZKY5VGOveT9v_4Lg5bTsNcO3LH4uMzLxsBURY42Xep5gsB-fdoi8pyEf6V2A2OyPIHl5FtfnQyQJC88F00BjOItGiV7EPYACK2wo1gMDV4uJNz9V3HUZsTJ70nVh15hbZ-cgPmwQvt4XrkPhnLODH7dKUTw-L_osbqe8wkqGyO_kDM4ac1VEkRLMP2GCxrgYPUT2KZPW30On0mbhU3HgkVYGxSrNocmt3aK27wv8Q
lol whoops
>>
>>38742689
You should have said that you are a neet much sooner.
>>
>>38742818
Why? You gonna try to dismiss my entire post because of it?
>>
I actually can see both of your views on life, but the guy with the google pic link gave the more universal answer, fitting for everybody. You just do what you want to do, you set your life gouls and your "view what's natural" for yourself. The other guy with the dream of grandchildren is just following his own life goals, so basically you are both giving the same answer without the grandchildren guy noticing it ggwp
>>
>>38742889

Yes.
You haven't experienced the real world yet.
>>
>>38743348
I worked for a bit but quit in the end. Ironically I was the closest to suicide around other people, but I am the happiest alone.
If the experiencing real world means that I must dedicate my life to slaving away for Chad and Stacy, I'll just stick to my video games and fantasy.
At least in Gielinor I don't have to deal with getting fired because I'm not chatty enough
>>
>>38743511
Ok then you do understand and acknowledge the world out there but you don't admit the compromises you have to do to ensure you can have meat on your table or internet access to live on that neet life of yours.

>I don't have to deal with getting fired because I'm not chatty enough.

Well then how do you live? You don't have any pay?
You're on welfare or depend on your parents?
>>
Disability bux for depression.
>>
Should've just gotten a fucking waifu doll.
Would've cost half as much and he'd be able to use it forever.
Fucking betas always falling for the vaginal jew. When the fuck will they wake up and realize 3d women will never want robots?
>>
>>38743823
meant to reply to >>38743698
i cant think straight today. really tired
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.