[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you sit next to this girl without doing anything weird?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1501137772905.jpg (397KB, 1000x915px) Image search: [Google]
1501137772905.jpg
397KB, 1000x915px
Could you sit next to this girl without doing anything weird?
>>
I basically can't do anything when I'm near a pretty girl, not even weird stuff
>>
>>38740384
if i sat next to her she would look at me with disgust and call her bf to come and beat me up, i don't even have to do anything
>>
I'd be silent and looking at everything but her, which is apparently a huge red flag that you're a creepy weirdo.
>>
>>38740384
Why would i wanted to sit next to that girl??

Obviously I wont do anything about it, so what's t point?
No one on this website has the balls to speak to that woman desu.
>>
Why would I want to, unless there is weird stuff to do to her? I rather take an empty bench.
>>
>>38740409
yes, i could get up and walk away.
>>
Sure.

However after she was gone and when no one was looking I would lick the seat savoring the sweat of her ass and back, and feeling the leftover warmth with my face.
>>
Yes. There is nothing weird about masturbating it is completely natural.
>>
>>38740384

I couldn't do anything period
>>
>>38740384
sitting next to her would be a weird act by default.
>>
I could just sit next to her and ignore her completely, though I don't know why would I sit next to her to begin with, since I could either sit somewhere else or just stand instead.
>>
>>38740384
nope. I'd be fidgeting and stuttering. but I'm sure it's not as bad as some of the other robots.
>>
>>38740384
>Could you sit next to this girl
and I'd be doing that because...?
Why are robots always coming up with these retarded situations that nobody IRL does. to justify some retarded view they have.
>>
I'd begin masturbating and then farting uncontrollably
>>
she would walk away as soon as she heard the sounds of my IBS
>>
>>38740384
my first instinct is to sit as far away from her as possible so no
>>
>>38740384
she reminds me of the opening scene of the happening

lol what a shitty movie
>>
>>38740384
>Could you sit next to this girl
Stop right there, because I couldn't even get that far.
>>
File: 1500332299408.png (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500332299408.png
342KB, 500x500px
>>38740384
>*BRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP*
uh... sorry....
>>
>>38740384
probably yeah
A girl once sat next to me who had a 10/10 tights ass and I didn't do anything
>>
>>38740604
What if she sat next to you?
I had a qt new girl at work sit by me when I was in the breakroom and I awkwardly ignored her for 10 minutes then left when my break was up.
>>
>>38740818
I did this with a girl I had classes with for 3 months. Eventually she gave up.
>>
>>38740766
It was a good comedy movie. You didn't think it was funny?
>>
>>38740877
well yeah if you watch it through that lens of course it's great! i was referring to the literal interpretation of course
>>
File: 1496939451130.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1496939451130.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>Sitting on a bench
>qt girl sits down next to me
>Become a statue
>>
>>38740437
>silent and looking at everything but her

Same. Why can't I look at attractive women the same way I look at a fellow human being?
>>
>>38740437
>red flag that you're a creepy weirdo
Fuck. How true is this? Because all my life I pretend not to acknowledge girls, mainly attractive ones. Literally don't even look at them.
>>
>sit on a bench, wait for my chinese takeout to get ready
>sit on my phone browsing 4chan
>some girl sits down as well
>can't browse anymore in case she sees a female penis or whatever on my phone
>have no interest in talking to a stranger either
>have to sit in silence or browse some boring blow while waiting

JDIMSA
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.