[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turns out fat acceptance is a lie and I do need to lose weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: anon.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
Turns out fat acceptance is a lie and I do need to lose weight in order to be attractive. How do I begin?
>>
Fat acceptance is only for women. Fat men are fucking disgusting.
>>
Eat less, move more, oregano.
>>
>>38740154
Try not to eat things that contain much sugar, because if you eat more than the body can take, it turns into fat. Also >>>/fit/
>>
>>38740154
eat things which are low in calories but make you feel full. you can lose weight without doing much exercise but try and do some, small runs and body weight exercises

occasional eggs
cottage cheese
lean fish and meat
fruit and veg
make portions of rice pasta bread potatoes gradually smaller
don't eat sweets or ice cream, just a little chocolate once in a while
don't eat fried foods

good luck man
>>
1- Learn the basics of nutrition and exercise, you can get those from /fit/'s sticky.
2- Find out your TDEE (there's many calculators online) and begin a caloric deficit. Not too extreme, something you can do every day.
3- Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything before you get it in your mouth. Read the labels and nutrition information, be well aware how many grams of carbs, fats and protein there is in every ration.
4- Reduce the amount of carbs as much as you can, get most of your calories from protein and fats. Carbs produce a myriad of ill symptoms in your organism, create dependence, spike your insulin and make you generally unhealthy and miserable.

5- Do light cardio and some strength training. Bodyweight exercises and biking should do the trick, don't run if you are too overweight since it could put too much stress to your knees.

There's a fuckton of other basic things you could/should be doing, it's up to you how much you're willing to take care of your health and looks.
>>
>>38740154
Quit drinking if you do. Just cutting out alcohol made me lose 10 lbs.
>>
File: 7reK4WU.jpg (344KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7reK4WU.jpg
344KB, 2048x1536px
You'll hear it over and over: calories in, calories out. And yes, you can lose weight eating twinkies if you eat under your total daily energy expenditure. But you'll feel like shit. The composition of your diet matters. And some diets will make it easier to maintain a deficit. If you want to lose mass from fat rather than lean muscle, you will need to use your muscles. Lift weights, play squash, go on biking trails if you have the $$$. Make it a habit. Control your environment. Don't have awful shitty bingeable snacks laying around. Avert your eyes when you go shopping (and please shop on a full stomach, with a list planned around recipes that are easy and tasty for you) from junk, and stick to the perimiter unless there's something in the aisles you need on your list.

I tried straight CICO and rebounded horribily. Keto has been the only thing that helped me manage my hunger and cravings. It completely solved my binge eating problem, which I had had since early childhood.

Oh, and don't be afraid of the gym. Every single strong person I've met at my gym has been nothing but supportive, patient and cool. Nobody who benches > 200 pounds will laugh at you for trying your best.

This is most of what I've learned from struggling with my weight for over a decade.
>>
Just start cutting back your portions bit by bit, and stand when you would usually sit if possible. After you do that for a while, you can continue to improve your diet and increase the amount of exercise you get. You don't have to rush, don't hurt yourself anon.
>>
>>38740154
You kill yourself, that's how you begin.
Don't get me wrong, you could try to lose weight, but given how you are already fat in the first place I don't expect you to have enough willpower to actually change your lifestyle and not only reach, but also keep your goal weight. Plus it's would be pretty selfish since you have already damaged your body and everybody else will have pay your treatment(s). When you kill yourself you do a better deed for society since 1. one less fat in the world 2. nobody has to pay healthcare to treat your heart problem and 3. other fat people might follow your example and contribute to a fatless society.
>>
>>38742045
Retard. Fat people die earlier an are a net savings for the health system. Someone who dies of a heart attack at thirty is less expensive than geriatric care for years and years.

OP can lose weight and in the next year he could be thin. You will always be stupid, no matter what you do. Maybe you're the burden.
>>
>>38740154
Stop eating shit. Sugar, bread, simple carbohydrats. cut it off your menu. Eat poridges, eat vegetables, meat. And start hitting gym, strength exercised are really good for your metabolism and you can add cardio later, once your body will become a bit stronger.
>>
>>38742310
That's why I told him to kill himself you dunb fuck. I don't want to pay for someone who damaged his entire body, then decide to stop damaging it even further to get a heart attack at fifty instead of thirty. How stupid do you have to be to not understand this?
>>
>>38740154
just learn proper portion size

don't eat sweets, fried foods, or shit that's too processed

and go for a 20-30 minute jog every morning, and lift a few weights
>>
If you drink soda fucking stop. Drink coffee (not frapelatte starbucks bullshit) and tea instead.

Stop eating shit that's dead calories in general as well.
>>
>>38740154
Eat one meal a day and go for 2 hour walk in the neighborhood
>>
>>38740187
>thinks fat women aren't disgusting

found the American
>>
>>38740187
>He fell for the thicc meme
Fat anything is f***ing disgusting
>>
>>38740154
Are you smart?
Are you determined?
Do you have a lot of willpower?

Read this: fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/

It was written by a rich and successful business man (one of the founders of Autodesk) about the techniques he used to stop being such a fat fuck. It looks at weight loss from a business process perspective rather than a medical perspective.

While what he suggests is not pleasant, and takes a lot of willpower, it will work.
>>
>>38742045

enjoy continuing to pay for my healthcare buddy, feels good knowing some piece of shit like you is miserable. You know its not just the fat people who you pay for, its alcaholics, drug addicts, people with eating disorders, stupid people who get injured because they're dumb. You choose to target fat people, because we look bad on the outside, fuck you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.