[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fatfeels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: lightbluebackgroundsmugwojak.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
lightbluebackgroundsmugwojak.png
13KB, 640x712px
Who here /goodguy/

>working at domino's
>mother and her fat 12ish old son walk in
>he tells his mom to order the meat lover's pizza
>she orders it
>look at her fat son
>decide to do the right thing
>"ma'am, we are low on some of the ingredients for the meat mover's pizza would you like to order the Mediterranean veggie pizza for a discounted 50% off?"
>she say's yes and thanks me for the discount
>her son his visibly upset about it
>mfw helped him become less fat

i was worried she would get on to me. I personally don't know what it's like to be obese but i'm glad i could help someone before they sunk too low. Perhaps he won't become a robot now.
>>
File: i am impressed.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
i am impressed.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38739822
>attempting this hard to turn someone else's kid into another normalshit
yeah and next thing you know, he'll be dating and fucking that cute girl that you liked somewhere in the future.
>>
>>38739822
You hardly did shit. He's eating pizza, which has a fuckton of carbs, which get turned to sugar and then fat. Fat and protein don't make you fat, sugars and carbs do.
>>
>>38740025
are you kidding me? now he will make healthier choices form now on. I helped him.
>>
>>38740841
You did a retarded thing, because you lost the company you work for money or paid for the difference yourself and the kid just went home and drank a 2 liter of coke with his greasy vegetable pizza anyway. Maybe he took a somewhat healthier shit the next day but your virtue signaling attempt was detrimental to yourself and your livelihood.
>>
>>38739822
so? maybe you helped him eat a little healthier today, but not tomorrow or any other day until you get the chance again.
>>
File: hmm.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>38740894
i don't see the problem here, obesity is a major life problem and even if it's to ease one carb i'm going to make him less fat.
>>
File: but thats.png (334KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
but thats.png
334KB, 600x606px
>>38740947
>promoting unhealthy habits.

this is why you are a robot. You have to start working out and eating right or else you will become a fat slob. He din't even eat the pizza like a bitch but he should thank me for what i went out of my way to do.
>>
>>38741048
nigga what? i'm not promoting shit, you're just not curing him from being a fatty by making him eat veggie pizza (still junk food) for one day.
>>
File: yeah!.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
yeah!.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>38741087
if anything it opened his eyes and he will be watching his weight form now on. I probably saved his live, asshole.
>>
File: owowhatsthis.jpg (38KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
owowhatsthis.jpg
38KB, 500x413px
>>38741163
oh yes you made a child turn his life around cause he ate veggie pizza one day. nice man
>>
File: 1474144172831.jpg (585KB, 661x2037px) Image search: [Google]
1474144172831.jpg
585KB, 661x2037px
>>38741163
The kid is fucking 12 and fat, just let him enjoy his pizza for fuggs sake. He hasn't even hit puberty yet and probably just plays video games with his friends while michael fucks all those middle school bitches
I still hate you michael
>>
File: killallofyou.jpg (149KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
killallofyou.jpg
149KB, 1080x720px
>>38741255
>>38741257

>t. fatasses in denial

ok, jerks keep deluding yourselves while you grow old and die early.
>>
>>38741367
i have a BMI of 20.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.