[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it ultimately impossible to keep a bpd gf happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1319834944488.jpg (168KB, 551x545px) Image search: [Google]
1319834944488.jpg
168KB, 551x545px
is it ultimately impossible to keep a bpd gf happy?
>>
>>38739756
it is impossible to keep any human person happy forever. but yes, a bpd gf even more so, and it will be more intensely awful than normal. you will also never be able to be content with another girl after it ends.
>>
>>38739756
I'm a bpd male and it is impossible for someone with bpd to stay happy.
>Tfw no equally broken gf
>>
>>38739756
>you will also never be able to be content with another girl after it ends.
what did you mean by this

>>38739891
what's impossible about it
>>
>>38740043
normal girls are bland and boring in comparison, so you can't be happy with them, but you also can't be happy with the bpd girl (because they're evil cunts who will destroy your soul)
it's over
>>
>>38740126
where are you getting your facts from. Have you been with one? Did you lose your soul? If so, how
>>
>>38740043
We just can't feel happy sometimes, no matter how nice life is.
>>38740126
Can confirm. I pick fights with people that love me just so that we can make up to feel extra loved and know that they're still interested and pay attention to me.
>>
>>38740190
>I pick fights with people that love me just so that we can make up to feel extra loved and know that they're still interested and pay attention to me.

is this something you consciously do? Can you explain exactly why?
>>
>>38740334
I would say I do so about once every few months. I do it because I'm afraid if I don't stay relevant to someone who loves me they'll leave me. So I risk everything by fighting with them in the hopes the make up love will draw them back to me. I hurt people very badly when I argue or fight though, I don't really know how to filter what I say. Ice lost a lot of people who love me by saying things that emotionally crush them or hurt them terribly.
>>
>>38740490
that's so dumb. Love isn't a renewable resource, everything gets old eventually. The guy who talked about demons is right
>>
Yeah they're literal scum who will constantly over react to anything and everything and then claim you forced them to act that way. 0/10 wouldnt even bother trying
>>
>>38740530
I'm not saying it makes sense, but that's what people with bpd do, even subconsciously. The Mao clinic has a good description of what symptoms of bpd are.
Also, what about demons?
>>
>>38740660
you're right, I shouldn't be blaming you. Good link, explains things concisely. Seems like such a shitty disorder
>>
>>38740757
Sorry for being broken goods anon, we know we are as well. Bpd has the highest rates of suicide and self harm when compared to other disorders. I hope whoecer youre asking about gets some help and makes both your lives a little happier. We're the most self hating narcissists you'll ever have the misfortune of meeting.
>>
File: qt nick.png (915KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
qt nick.png
915KB, 720x1280px
>>38739756
yes, i'm a terrible person

don't get a mentally ill gf, live a happy life with a normal girl who loves you and doesn't just want your attention
>>
>>38739756
Why would you try to make someone who is not mentally stable happy? You either fuck with them or use them exactly because they are unstable.
>>
>>38739756
If they're not on medication you're basically fucked at all times. Even an unmedicated bipolar gf is more rewarding than an unmedicated BPD gf. Not a good chance to take.
>>
>>38741097
>>38742237
>>38741706
I met her here, this times have been really diffcult, shes not mteanlly stable and im not at all either but i can somehow deal with her issuesits being..hard but the happiness im feeling being by her side its just unpayable
>>
>>38742863
Do you know her in person or only online/from calls?
>>
>>38743028
Online, meeting her in about a week for the first time
>>
>>38743135
How much time will you spend together?
>>
>>38739756
>tfw clingly bpd chubby girl is obsessed with me
>kind of want to be friends still but dont want to hang out constantly

how do i set up a friendship where she is okay with us only talking like twice a month?
>>
>>38743210
1 week or so, we live "near" eachother, not the same country tho. Im looking forward for it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.