[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one deal with their future daughters sluttiness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 2342343242.jpg (95KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
2342343242.jpg
95KB, 750x562px
How would one deal with their future daughters sluttiness?
>>
>>38739619
suicide of course origina
>>
>>38739619
Introduce her to Chad so can pump some decent genes into your bloodline.
>>
File: 1501027085653.jpg (414KB, 900x887px) Image search: [Google]
1501027085653.jpg
414KB, 900x887px
Honor killing is the best way to go about it.
>>
>>38739619
by never having children
>>
>>38739713

Ciara had a fight with a girl?
>>
>>38739619
By never reproducing
>>
>>38739619
Beat them halfway to fucking death
>>
>>38739619
by fucking them duh
>>
File: alexjones.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.png
89KB, 261x238px
tfw best friend's parents where so liberal that they were cool with him fucking his sister
>>
rape her slutty friends
teaching her that being slutty only leads to suffering
>>
>>38739758
No. Read the thread OP and look at that image again. Two whores who are full of daddy issues getting along.
>>
>>38739619
You know any of these bitches Op? More specifically, the one with dark purple shoes?
>>
You introduce them to intellectual hobbies and keep them away from everything trendy. Homeschool them also.
>>
>>38739619
Leftmost is best girl
>>
>>38739619
pay someone to brutally rape her with a condom on, if she's a virgin though and about to go into the slutzone the traditional methods work sometimes.
>>
>>38739832
Did he actually do it?

Was she hot?
>>
Raise her well and with love
Also, start having sex with her as soon as she turns eight, a daughter that loves her dad is a daughter that stays away from Chad
>>
>>38740246
Yes of course and yes, she was qt as fuck. I hardly ever saw her though as she mostly played guitar in her room whenever I was over.
>>
>>38739728
Stanley here has the right idea.
Having kids is for cucks.
They'll only end up getting fucked by Chad, while you pay for their upbringing.
>>
>>38739728
>>38739782
came here to say this.

>2017
>having kids
>>
>>38740301
>They'll only end up getting fucked by Chad
>he doesn't want his daughter improving your bloodline with Chad instead of lowlife Tyrone
>>
>>38739619
By not having a girl
>>
>>38740326
You think Chad will give her children?
Spotted the cuck.
Chad will fuck her and leave her and if they have kids, they will grow up with a single mom and become serial killers. Oh, and you're paying for them too grandpa.
>>
>>38739619
You can see this one isn't actully all that comfortable doing this pose.
She probably never meant to be a slut. But the others probably corrupted her through peer pressure.
It's pretty sad.
>>
>>38739619
By not being a shitty dad. Number 1 cause of slutty behavior is a shitty relatiobship with their dad, or a completely absent father. Or a father who spoils their kid. Women can't raise kids by themselves, but men can

Girls who have strong relatiobships with their father are far less promiscious, since they know daddy would ve dissapointed in them.
>>
>>38739619
By not having kids, fuck roasties and them making men their slaves with "muh children"
>>
>>38740356
And pretty hot
>>
>>38740457
This.

All the sluts i know either come from single mom households, or claim to hate their fathers.

A father is the strongest force in preventing the slut.
>>
>>38739619
Make you sort of understand Islamist, seeing the way things are now. You give people an inch and they take 10 miles of full on retarded degeneracy. Human nature uninhibited isn't such a good thing, society should manage people and stop them from reverting to retarded apes. The irony of it is that the more we advance technologically, the more we regress morally and socially. Never should've eaten the forbidden fruit
>>
>>38740457
this. the bar for being a good dad is so fucking low and so many guys don't even try. it's disgraceful.
>>
>>38740351
What's wrong with having more serial killers?
>>
>>38740771
Well, now that you mention it, nothing.
It's good as long as they kill normies.
But I'm not paying for Chad's bastard spawn or a whore daughter.
>>
Encourage it obviously
>>
>>38740356
If she was a boy she'd be beta as hell
>>
>>38740545
Well said philosophy.org
>>
but anon ! you wouldn't have to deal with your daughters sluttiness if you don't have one
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.