[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did i fuck this up?l

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fuck reddit.png (19KB, 994x216px) Image search: [Google]
fuck reddit.png
19KB, 994x216px
how did i fuck this up?l
>>
Mods on that site can be real pricks. The worse is the news subreddits. One NEET is really been fucking up shit that hits the main page for years trying to build consensus with left leaning stuff almost as if it's just all an attempt to annoy anyone with common sense but especially right policy leaning people.
>>
>>38738316
Why would you even want to post there? If you post constructive criticism or anything controversial (meaning, anything that hurts Dolphinboy's feelings), you are met with a ban.

You can really only talk things that fit that subreddit's hopeless pattern.
>>
>>38738316
your first mistake was going on reddit in the first plac
>>
>>38738420
Really the worse thing about fake news on reddit is that people are fine with left leaning news even if it's from a russian site like .RT
You know off hand as soon as you see it's from there that it's propaganda . the botnet controlled by russian cyber criminals brings it to their attention using compromised computers and automated robots and everything from the manufacturing for each computer compromised, what the individual had to do to purchase it, the support infrastructure for electricity the lines put up and the oil that goes to fuel it, they ignore ALL of it just for that one little talking point. It's sickening. They should just take a shot of a radioactive cocktail for ignoring it.
>>
>>38738420
You mean, "anyone with common sense and right wing policy leaning people".
>>
>>38738680
Political leaning and common sense are not mutually exclusive. I'm done fucking talking about this if I even have to explain that. For fucks sake. God help us all.
>>
>>38738420
hitting them with logic is always amusing
>>
When commies fight people they kill them or put them in gulags. The cold war didn't end with them in a gulag or dead. It's all still the same except now they have a much further reaching arm with the internet. Not being critical of what they have to say is irrational. Being critical of anything they are in favor of is irrational. If you're even hinting that it's irrational for someone to be critical of them as some sort of hypocrisy you should probably just go ahead and kys because I'm not taking anymore bait. Have a nice day and then kys, you should at least have a nice day when you kys.
>>
>>38738553
>implying /r/incels isn't a better /r9k/ than /r9k/
>>
>>38739464
that was for you>>38738863
except my computer freaked out when I was typing up my original reply and destroyed the post. so long thanks for all the fish.
>>
File: 464841.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
464841.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38738863
>trump & plebbit trying to find terrorists
just leave it to the intelligence bureau your country has
i swear you redditors are so fucking retarded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.