[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw manic episode is over back to the bottom, boys....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1465350794973.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1465350794973.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
>tfw manic episode is over
back to the bottom, boys....
>>
Dont Worry you'll have another manic episode sooner or later.
>>
>>38737006
thank you anon, but now is the worst time, i need confidence because im trying to get with a cutie
its fucking over for me
>>
>>38736965
"BIPOLAR DONT COME NEAR ME"
>>
Get on Lamotrigine it's p good
>>
>>38737022
>trying to get with a cutie
Elaborate plz, you looking for a gf or just trying to fuck her?
>>
>>38737090
I met a girl through my brother's ex girlfriend, she got us to meet each other. Ive seen her 2 times since, and she likes the same things I do. she never had a bf and wants to take things slow according to the girl who hooked us up.
i dont even care about fucking her, i just want to hug and cuddle with her
>>
>>38737085
Eyy I'm on it too. The stutter goes away and you get motor control back in full after a month or two. Don't go over 100mg.
>>
File: IMG_0171.jpg (74KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
74KB, 468x487px
Then use her as motivation, dont focus on your current state of mind. Try to pursue her despite your lack of confidence.
>>
>>38737286
Thats good advice, thanks. Thing that makes it hard for me is that she isn't online much so i cant really talk to her outside of when we meet up. I have her on discord but we never really talk and I feel if i try to start a conversation she will just think im trying too hard or something.
>>
>>38737286
Also, i dont know if you browse other boards, but try to get off r9k, everyone here is so fucking toxic. When i was depressed i just completely quit 4chan and started exercising, shit was fucking comfy.
>>
>>38737649
Shit, wrong post i meant >>38737370
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.