[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they lie to us, blackbros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tinder.png (1MB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
1MB, 2048x1450px
Why do they lie to us, blackbros?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
>>38736802
>There are niggers on the internet right now
>A nigger probably replied to me more than once
>>
>>38736802
I do better than most white guys I would assume. It's hard for any male on a dating app/website. I'm very attractive though
>>
>>38736830
I refuse to believe this is real. There's no way I've ever had a conversation with a nigger.
>>
>>38736874
t. Ugly loser nigger
>>
>>38736933
You'd want to greentext that in order to imply that you're referring to the other poster
>>
>>38736802
Who's lying to you?
>>
>>38737015
They say it's easy to get laid if you're black but he can't get laid.
>>
>>38736874
I made a black account and compared it to mine, I literally only got fat white girls and really ghetto black girls that were also fat on my black account. While I got ugly but skinny white girls and hot black, indian, and asian girls on mine. I dont think im attractive
>>
>>38736830
Dirty niggers they probably his pretending to be /pol/ fags just so they can laugh at us
>>
>>38737064
I wasn't implying that black men do better as a whole. I'm just saying that race isn't the only factor, nor is it the most important. It's hard for nearly all men on dating sites
>>
>>38736830
hello buddy how are you?
>>
Kind of annoying how you black coons always glorify white women. It's literally all you fags think about.
>>
>>38736802
Yeah it sucks balls dude, even black girls don't like me.
>>
>>38737475
>black girls
If you're on the chins then that almost automatically rules out black girls for you. I don't even see them as potential partners
>>
>>38736802
>everyone has professional model-tier photos
>skin looks like porcelain from photoshop
>>
File: IMG_0630.jpg (55KB, 1020x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
55KB, 1020x664px
>>38736802
I dunno about you nigga but I have great luck with white girls. Even dated two at one time and they were fine with it and I got to have threesomes. Just become a sociopath that's good at reading people and manipulation and your black gold.
>>
>>38737575
Elaborate? How does this place make it that way?
>>
>>38738716
It shows that you most likely have a personality that black women dislike. In my experience they want someone steeped in black culture and "customs." Someone who would cite having black skin as a major part of their identity.

If you visit this website you're not likely to fit that image. Of course there are always rare exceptions on both sides, but generally speaking
>>
>>38736802
those are not tinder photos
>>
Black people can have our generic blonde stacies desu
>>
>>38737064
A problem for blacks is that most people assume they have aids, so only women wit STDs (probably aids or HIV too) will reply. Definitely not there only problem, but it's a big one.
>>
>>38736802
>tfw only fat black girls and funny looking white ones
>>
>>38736874
larping insecure cuckold
>>
>>38739791
I understand your skepticism, but I am who I say I am
>>
>>38736830
BBC is a meme
and nigger culture perpetuates being a criminal far more than white culture perpetuates being a chad
niggerbots aren't your enemies
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.