[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF with women these days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1499058188142.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499058188142.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
How am I supposed to save the damn white race if the women show zero interest in me? I did everything I was supposed to do: achieved a decent income sufficient to support a family, brought my body into a good shape, didn't fall for any degenerate shit such as tatoos, piercing, video games or anime.

Yet I see the majority of couples these days are bmwf. And I am talking about dirty rapefugees. What can they offer except for a sandnigger dick which is btw not larger than the european one on average. I am confused.

Please no LARPing. Serious thread.
>>
File: blacked.jpg (294KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
294KB, 1080x1080px
>>38734889
White men are common and not interesting.

Women love attention and love being dominated.

Hanging out with a jihadi or a black thug gets the women more attention.
>>
File: 1435123764664.png (229KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1435123764664.png
229KB, 500x381px
Because you're a boring fuck and probably so are the women you approach.
The niggers and muslims that they fuck are probably generic and boring as fuck too, but "at least" they have that air of exoticism from coming from shit-tier countries.
>>
>>38734891
/thread
>>
>>38734891
>Because you're a boring fuck
I said no LARPing, please, hue-hue.
>>
>>38734889
You did all these things but you're still a pathetic autist.
>>
because most women are virtue signaling liberals.
>>
>>38734889
>Yet I see the majority of couples these days are bmwf
No you don't, you are a fat as fuck shill.
Whites mix the least of all races.
Slide thred.
Report.
Sage.
Hide.
>>
>>38734889
You are supposed to show interest in them dummkopf, not the other way around.
>>
Everything is swell until she wakes up one day to find his family had their daughters vagina sliced off and sewed shut leaving nothing but the piss hole in order to preserve family honor.
>>
>>38734897
Wrong. It's exactly the other way around
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.