[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christmas Eve >waiting for present to myself to be delivered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x241px
>Christmas Eve
>waiting for present to myself to be delivered
>doorbell rings
>open door
>group of people in elve costumes standing there
>start singing Christmas carol
>close door
>>
>>38734863
Good thing it's not happening for another 5 months, ya dumb cunt
>>
>>38734863
Seems like you waited a bit to tell this story.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 315x160px
>>38734863
>be 15
>grandma asks if I want to go Christmas shopping
>tell her no
>later at Christmas all cousins are gathered around tree
>she hands out a present to each of them
>except me
>"sorry anon I didn't know what to get you because you're the only one who didn't want to go shopping with me."
>then when no one is looking she smirks at me

I was 15 so it's not as though I cared much for presents anymore but her whole attitude pissed me off.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 242x208px
I remember going Christmas caroling with my mom when I was younger. A lot of the older people who give me muffins or cookies or hot chocolate.

Maximum comfy.
>>
>>38735775
>have white mom and black dad
>white grandparents always give me much better gifts than my white cousins
>>
>>38734863
this reminds me of when patrick star yelled FINLAND
is patrick, dare i say it /ourguy/ ?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 591x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 591x530px
>be homeless a few Christmases back
>Mormons are passing out bag lunches to us
>one comes up to me
>offers me lunch
>open it up
>Uncrustables sandwich, a pack of Golden oreos, an apple and a Capri sun
>mfw
>>
>>38735856
Did any of the older sluts ever invite you in for a shag?
>>
We didn't get presents growing up because my parents thought it distracted too much from the true meaning of Christmas.
I'm not sure what they thought that was given that they were both atheists. But they never put up decorations or sang songs or gave us gifts. Even now all I remember us doing for Christmas is on Christmas morning we'd gather around and say one nice thing about each other, then disperse and go about the day as if it were any other. I remember being invited to the neighbors for Christmas once when I was 14. They went all out with the decorations and food and gifts, AND they sang religious songs and read bible stories. I vowed right then that when I had kids I would give them Christmases like this. then I could enjoy the comfy family Christmases my parents denied me.
20 years later and still don't have kids. still a virgin.
b-but there's still hope, right guys?
>>
>>38735775
yeah my grandma was the same way. she got really bitter in her old age and thought she always showed us by denying us things that in reality we didn't care about because we weren't 6. Most of the time though, we couldn't even figure out what we did to cross her.
>>38735946
sounds like they were overcompensating
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1067x600px
>>38734924
>can't grasp the idea of flashbacks
Although while we're on the subject, I do wonder why people like us let society dictate when we celebrate holidays. It makes sense when you have so many people to celebrate with, and if you enjoy going to events and such.
But lonely shut-ins like ourselves may as well do it when we please.
>>
>>38736102
>uncrustables
They're decent
>golden oreos
true master race
>apple
yeah those do suck
>Capri sun
depends on the flavor

Still you were homeless, how could you be picky?
>>
>still celebrates holidays
NORMIE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.