[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woe thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1485950031221.jpg (35KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485950031221.jpg
35KB, 448x604px
I'm growing tired, /r9k/.

I just want to play some better quality tabletop games but my friends don't even bother to decline my invitations to board game night anymore. I wish I had better friends.

Online doesn't do it for me and there's some weekly board game night at a place in the city but it's all normies playing normie games, one pedophile and one edgy maga lad.

Hit me with whatever's bringing you down lately, we can be miserable together.
>>
>>38734634
Have you tried /tg/? never been there but form what I've heard they organize in person playsessions for your autistic pen and paper RPGs.

You don't necessarily want to be around those neckbeards, but if you really need to scratch an itch to play its worth a shot
>>
>>38734634
Where do you live? My brother plays D&D with a group of friends, I could tell him to let you join in
>>
File: DEATH IS BUT THE BEGINNING.png (133KB, 801x615px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH IS BUT THE BEGINNING.png
133KB, 801x615px
>>38734674
>Have you tried /tg/?
I frequent it. I played once with a real life group from /tg/, it was so bad I made a blog (long since gone) detailing the awfulness.
>>38734712
Bratislava
>>
>>38734721
Yea sorry, I live in Ohio :(
>>
>>38734721
Can you give us a quick run down? I can already tell this is gonna be a that kid/tard stories on steroids
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-04-28_01-14-25.png (62KB, 565x536px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-04-28_01-14-25.png
62KB, 565x536px
>>38734733
Pretty common problem, actually. I am close to crying every time I see pic related, or read the GMT Weekend At The Warehouse reports.
>>38734758
I can try
>foreign exchange student, her bf, DM, me
>DM is obese neckbeard I have not yet experienced in real life
>3.5 because of course it's going to be "the best and only edition of the best and only game"
>plot is nonexistent, sessions have as much connecting them as the pearls on a necklace
>most fun I have is mine and the other guy's character lighting up and making some food in the dungeon (this is a decade before dungeon meshi)
>breaks apart with the two other players relationship
>I try to salvage it by offering to DM (used to be foreverDM before)
>wide array of options
>VtM appeals to everyone, I explain the basics
>first serious request from the remaining student is that her vampire be focused entirely on exposing the existence of vampires to normies

I think that's the last time I saw them, except meeting the guy of the relationship one more time on the bus. He was the only ray of sunshine there. Has new gf, good on him
>>
I would be up to meet for some good ol' d&d
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.