[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with the world today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Asuka_Rei.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_Rei.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
find the answer. It's a defense mechanism to preserve the notion in their mind that they aren't a buffoon. If the answer is impossible to find, you are a wise one for not wasting you time looking for it. But there is always an answer.

Anyway, lately I've been thinking that there is one "core problem" that from which all other problems in the world stem from. This should also yield you a solution, once you fix the core problem, all others should follow suit. Dangerous line of thinking, cause I had a feeling I didn't need to bother. Hitler followed the exact same thought process to figure out what the problem was.

But you can't just turn your brain off, and I think I might have been wrong to assume what the core problem was. The popular answer is actually non-partisan. Depending if you want to call it the 1% or the jews, there is widespread animosity towards some elite rich shadowy organization manipulating the populace. Is that the answer I am looking for? Do all roads end at the shadowgroup pulling the strings? Al Gore blames them for global warming, Bernie Sanders blames them for pretty much everything, /pol/ blames them for the state of hollywood entertainment.

I see Hillary Clinton on the television talking, and the notion that she is the criminal mastermind responsible for hundreds of deaths seems rather dubious when confronted with how much of a moron she clearly is. And I've seen how human organizations function. They are essentially inefficient trash. The scale of organization one would need to enact this sort of scheme would make it so large to make it largely impossible. But anyway, let's take a quick look at a problem tree.
>>
I copied and pasted poorly, here is the first paragraph:

>It's my view that every problem has a solution. Anyone who writes off a problem as unsolvable guarantees they will in fact, never be able to find the answer. It's a defense mechanism to preserve the notion in their mind that they aren't a buffoon. If the answer is impossible to find, you are a wise one for not wasting you time looking for it. But there is always an answer.
>>
>>38734427
>Anyway, lately I've been thinking that there is one "core problem" that from which all other problems in the world stem from.
I'll save you some searching. This is it right here.
>>
>>38734427
>Lately I've been thinking that there is one "core problem" that from which all other problems in the world stem from
There is. It is that people prefer emotions to rationality. Emotions are hard-wired to let you down, they are the tools of evolution. You will never be satisfied, because emotions do not work that way. Emotions will keep you undermining your fellow human beings, keep you in jealous agony and keep you feeling incomplete. All this is easy to figure out, but still the 'intellectuals' of the world won't stop glorifying emotions, making emotional gratification the chief good. The junkie cannot imagine a life without his next fix.
>>
>>38734427
how can there be a true answer if its just a opinion?
>>
There is no problem with the world "today", the world has always been shit.

Humans (of all races) are niggers, and this won't end until we're extinct.
>>
File: file.png (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27KB, 600x600px
Right, so a problem tree would look like this:

Women kill themselves because they can't find a husband.

Women can't find husbands because they enter the workforce and assume they will find one later on

Women are entering the workforce earlier or in the first place because of feminism

feminism has it's roots going back to world war II

and so on and so forth, all these problems are woven together inextricably. the men playing video games, the unhappy environment the global warming deniers the everything and all the other things. You can do this tree in another way, focusing on the route of men and it ends up in world war II anyway, and beyond.

Seems like all routes lead to the shadow organization solution, but I don't think that's the real issue the pervades it all.
>>
>>38734590

Feminism is human nature, and historical feminism in he modern world goes back well before Wollstonecraft in the 1700's - personally I'd consider the success of Christianity in large part a feminist outcome. Organised international political feminism existed in the late 1800's btw.
>>
File: file.png (102KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 960x544px
I think the real issue is "balance". When the scales aren't equal, problems arise. That's what we see now. No peace in the middle east is no peace for the "peaceful western nations". The problems between men and women, the 1% versus the 99%.

So the core problem is that society has lost it's sense of balance. Is there a way to fix that without letting it destroy itself and start over again, as has happened before?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.