[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a sad existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 20170730_120852-756x1008.jpg (171KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_120852-756x1008.jpg
171KB, 756x1008px
I have a sad existence
>>
File: hb_42.60.2.jpg (313KB, 952x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hb_42.60.2.jpg
313KB, 952x1500px
>>38734420
you have a roof over your head , warm clothes and internet, literally access to all human knowledge, i know it's a stupid argument but perspective is key.

"Just because i have it better than all those poor bastards doesn't make me feel better"

I understand that, what is aching you?
>>
>>38734420
That looks ok to me. Nothing wrong with throwing shit on a plate and eating it.
>>
>>38734582
>I understand that, what is aching you?

My parents divorced recently and then forced me to move in with my grandma (I'm 23). I live in a guest bedroom on a floor mattress, I'm unemployed because nowhere (not even temp agencies) will hire me because I have so many gaps on my resume and I dropped out of community college when I got extremely depressed for a year (not that it's changed). I go to a therapist provided by my grandmas insurance and he thinks I have real autism. Lastly, I'm extremely poor and I have thousands in debt because my parents never gave me money for school.
>>
>>38734582
>Just because i have it better than all those poor bastards doesn't make me feel better
Even past that, only a sociopath/psychopath will feel better after contemplating the sad existence of starving African children.
>>
File: hb_59.570.379.3.jpg (634KB, 1238x1500px)
hb_59.570.379.3.jpg
634KB, 1238x1500px
>>38734757
>My parents divorced recently

My parents got into another fight today about money problems (as per fucking usual) at my dad's job he makes quite a pretty penny but they fail to pay on time and they miss the deadline for weeks, sometimes even a month, so it's hard to get by, my mom is currently unemployed because companies are just hiring new fresh meat and they don't need experience because they just form these kids for 2 months and throw them away soon after they're contract is finished, i work but don't make much, and i can't save up because i have to help with the bills.(22 yrs old) i have been through a big slump during a period at school (no bullying just overall not finding a purpose) things have gotten mildly better in the sense that i have swallowed a couple of redpills one of which is MGTOW (yeah i know i'm not proud of it but i don't wave it around or wear t shirts with the logo i just see it as the best option right now) and also accepted the fact that life has no inherent meaning so the best thing to do is go about living without being scared of it, and without letting it take a hold of you.

Probably gonna buy a motorcycle in a couple of years and just end it, statistically speaking it's very likely.

my parent's don't know shit about it i haven't told them they see that i don't go out much but otherwise i have been pretty good at hiding this for myself, nobody needs to find out.

The pressure of getting a sexual partner has greatly increased in the last year or so, that's something i always avoid.

I distract myself with what i can from youtube to movies to music etc, recently i keep looping "Angel Dust" from faith no more, really good album.

One advice i can give you is to find a big park or a forest and just take a walk there.
>>
>>38734816
that's what normies say all the time , i was just trying to showcase how that argument holds no water
>>
>>38734420
>ketchup on microwaved shitty pretzel things
You don't deserve anything good in live, you are a vermin
>>
what is that?
you people eat really weird stuff desu
>>
File: hb_41.72_2.24.jpg (665KB, 1130x1500px)
hb_41.72_2.24.jpg
665KB, 1130x1500px
>>38735115
learn to spell you cum eating ballsack licking dick grabbing fart gargling cunt
>>
File: 1489084305501.jpg (45KB, 454x452px)
1489084305501.jpg
45KB, 454x452px
>>38735152
Enjoy your incredible obesity and soon death at the ripe old age of 36, my dear american friend
>>
File: hb_2000.81.jpg (633KB, 1309x1500px)
hb_2000.81.jpg
633KB, 1309x1500px
>>38735307
???

i already told you i'm 22 you smug fuck

>You don't deserve anything good in live
>anything good in live

ENGRISSH is not my first language but i'm pretty sure that's not right, i'm fairly confident it's LIFE

but if i'm wrong correct me, i'm here to learn
>>
>if you eat one unclassy thing once you die of obesity
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.