[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get job >everybody thinks I'm gay and ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0677.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>get job
>everybody thinks I'm gay and ugly
>>
>>38733894
And you care because?
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>38733894
>>everybody thinks I'm gay and ugly
i know that feel too well
>>
>>38733910
Because I NEED a gf
>>
File: 1495970791673.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1495970791673.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>be ugly and autistic
>coworkers ask if I have a wife and kids
>>
>>38733962
>Because I NEED a gf
How old are you?
Serious question.
>>
>>38734205
I get this a decent amount too, but more because I look older than I am.
>>
>>38734246
I am 21
Origjnallll
>>
>>38734558
Alright, then I can tell you that it gets better with time. I get how you feel, I started "needing" a gf when I was 23, and now that I'm almost 27 that need is greatly reduced.
I'm starting to think that once I become a wizard (or shortly after) I'm going to lose any kind of desire, and I'll be finally free.
Good luck.
>>
>>38733894
>start getting hit on heavily by all the gay coworkers
>after months of harassment that would have gotten a straight male coworker labeled a sex offender had i been a straight female i crack and ask why i'm being singled out like this
>HR stacey thought i came across as a closeted homosexual in need of acceptance and freeing when i'm just an emotionally shutting down robot in need of a loaded gun with no less than 2 bullets to make sure i stay dead this time
>went and told every single female and gay coworker and started up a campaign to get me gay laid
>torn between sueing the place into oblivion for this shit or biding my time to see if the 95% passing secretary tries "her" hand
I know i'm ugly as sin so them thinking that is just a given but i not once gave anyone the impression i'm gay and this massive jump from genuinely troubled to gay is fucking disgusting as am I.
>>
>>38733894
are you gay and/or ugly?
>>
>>38733894
>>everybody thinks I'm gay and ugly

I'll fuck your bp lad
>>
why do they think you're gay ? maybe you just told yourself that and you believe it
>>
File: Snake1.png (140KB, 235x237px) Image search: [Google]
Snake1.png
140KB, 235x237px
>>38734610
>tfw 20 and am already over it
>>
>>38734831
cool fag fantasy, semen breath
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 600x600px
>>38733894
Yeah I know that feel. My face is slightly deformed in a way that was entirely preventable if my social anxiety hadn't stopped me from going to the doctor right away. A lot of people probably don't even think of me as deformed but it did ugly things up a little bit. I was actually semi-attractive before.
It's amazing how mere millimeters of asymmetry can make or break your social status. People treat the chads at my job so much better than me.
>>
>>38735635
get out of my swamp mongoloid anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.