[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im done /r9k/ Its been to long How do i be happy ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170728_231726_863.jpg (204KB, 1067x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_231726_863.jpg
204KB, 1067x1067px
Everyone else has moved on frome me. Im stuck on them. I feel like shit. Do you have a guide or wisdom for happiness ? Please share want to improve.
>>
what works for me is philosophy supplemented by DXM and alcohol
>>
People come and go. If you truly want to be happy, rely on yourself for your own happiness. You're the only person who will always care about you
>>
File: 1499590184785.png (75KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499590184785.png
75KB, 512x512px
>>38733703
im in the same boat anon, 2 years ago i used to be known on steam a lot, and i was part of this circlejerk of like 60 people, would talk a lot with random people from it and it was fun, then i got too attached to some people which ended up just fucking me over.

i want to get over them but i just cant seem to yet, and anytime i hear someone talk about them or tell me they talked to ''that'' person, i instantly feel like fucking shit and actually stop liking the person who talked to ''them''

any chance you're using steam and would like a friend? dunno if i'd still be any fun to talk to or if i could help you with anything, but we could try
>>
drugs and convincing yourself that you're happy. Look at your surroundings and your hobbies and just change your worldview so that these things are all you need to be happy. Follow escapist hobbies like video games and anime. try not to think too hard about stuff.
>>
>>38733957
what if videogames dont help him feel better and he burned out on them
>>
>>38733703
Be yourself. Self-improve. Pointless memories of unreal experiences. Why bother when virtual reality is not even refined enough to engross yourself in. Normally Id be saying the opposite but today ive reached an epiphany. Technology is not developed enough to engage in the countless wonders of my imagination that anime, fapping, vidya, and ofher reclusive activites gave SPARK to but never fulfilled. Ive tricked myself into believing that one game, that one manga, that one hentai will be the one to satisfy all of my needs, and have been left sorely disappointed. It reached the expectations, but it was completely superficial in accomplishing happiness, as there was nothing else besides the memory. Of course, the memories did give me hope in socializing, which what NEETS like to call ironic weebs, memers, etc., but the self destructive behavior of engagement still existed. I indulged in these memories, yet ceased to want to share them. Or even worse, I found a discord, a kik, an anonymous imageboard from which to share these unique memories, to which I returned everyday in hope of seeking that feeling of close friendship and banter to no avail. The closeness, was bound a brand of shame, to which any relationship expressing your memories of "degeneracy"(such as anime) was immediately called a traitor and normalfag. Despite the artificial fakeness provided by these chambers of superficial entities and personalities, one still found themselves chained to the whims and criticisms of real society. So I thought, why not leave both behind and engage the experiences first hand?
>>
I havent comoletely burned out on video games but they have gotten stale and currently in the middle of a move so I have no chance to play any. Well robots one problem that kinda bums me out is acne any tips. I started water only like 4 days ago and Im vegetarian
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.