[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>minor things that keep you up at night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Blade Runner 2 is gonna be awful

I just feel it, the latest trailer is nothing like the first movie, completely removing the theme and feel of the original.
the first one ended flawlessly (despite many versions of it) and leaves you with questions and idea's about the future we might live to see and what it all means.

2 is gonna destroy all that and I don't want to face it, I don't want to acknowledge it exist but I am compelled because I want to know what happen to Deckard all those years, and more importantly what happen to Rachael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olGTTzfxNiw
>>
bump original comment438294u3284
>>
>>38732971
blade runner was great, the atmosphere it created was really unique and beautiful

I saw the trailer that's on top of youtube now, seems like they hollywoodized it. it still has some traces of the atmosphere, but too many action movie cliches, and the stupid "dum dum ... DUM" sounds (because it's so dramatic) only cement that

I saw some trailer for it in the cinema a few months ago, that one was ok, it had the original vangelis music (tip top music) and some of the more sceneric part you see hinted at in the second trailer (the dune / yellow themed stuff)

but yeah they probably ruined it as always for a quick cashgrab, and harrison ford it so beyond everything afaik he doesn't even care in what films he stars as long as he gets his money so there you go
>>
>>38733948
found the trailer I saw, doesn't look too bad compared to second one
>>
>>38734019
and was posting too fast to include the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-mtw7Zenc
>>
>>38732971
Probably. They're just doing what they did with samurai jack recently or any reboot or longtime coming sequel. It's known well enough to be fairly famous and well thought of that even non-buffs or idiots think of it highly despite being unable to see why it was great or what the themes even really were so there's literally zero reason for hollywood not to throw that out the window because to the vast majority of this sequels intended viewers it would mean nothing anyway. It's the equivalent of going to a fancy restaurant with a 1oz $30 steak just to say you did.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.