[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you retain your youth as much as possible? The 20s are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Youth.jpg (112KB, 1980x1235px) Image search: [Google]
Youth.jpg
112KB, 1980x1235px
How do you retain your youth as much as possible? The 20s are worse than your teens. They are a constant, ticking, loud reminder that your time is finite but you're still young but you soon won't be anymore.
>>
Bump. If you can respond over and over to femanon bait threads then you can respond to this, faggots.
>>
Live with parents. Don't marry.

R9k master race
>>
>>38731399
I regress to a young age when alone. It's taboo and private, but it helps relieve stress and isn't hurting anyone, so I don't give a shit.

I put on some cartoons on a Saturday morning, make myself comfy as fuck in my pajamas in a freshly cleaned bed. I have some sugary cereal I normally wouldn't eat, and just totally let go.

It's really freeing to just let your mind wander to kind, gentle, childlike thoughts instead of misanthropic ones. Life is great, even for those short moments once a week.
>>
>>38731399

For the body I think the secret is never having any stress and fapping like a manic desu. four times a day minimum.
Testosterone will age you. Fuck being alpha, confident and manning up and all that jazz. Never have your balls filled and you will age slower. Never use yourself up by being hardworking or to fill a womans demands. Just take whatever you can easily grab, and scorn the rest.
But you will not have much of a life or peer respect, and if you can't discard other peoples opinion of you that will be a big-ass stressfactor on its own.

For keeping yourself feeling young?
Always be curious, never accept anything as unshakable given, never think you have the only true answer.
And laugh, fucking modern world and it twists are a joke anyway.
>>
>>38732102
bet you wear diapers too you nasty fuck
>>
Stay on the internet to keep up with the trends my dudes.
>>
File: 1499281228670.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499281228670.gif
2MB, 500x400px
I fap every day (once), don't go in the sun/light. (Light/radiation damages your cells). I also exercise at night (10 mile walks/runs) 3-4 days a week. I look 21 still.
>>
>>38732438
>For keeping yourself feeling young?
>Always be curious, never accept anything as unshakable given, never think you have the only true answer.

I agree with this. My father was taught a similar attitude in the military and it stuck with him for life. There is nothing he feels he can't learn, he feels he should be able to do anything so long as he dedicates the time for it. These days he's settled into a niche that compliments his personality perfectly.

I don't agree with testosterone being bad. The lack of it is nothing but dangerous to quality of life. Especially if one wishes to be in good shape, which is made easier the more testosterone one has.
>>
>>38731399
Teach pre-k. You basically never have to grow up then.
>>
>>38731399
don't marry or have kids, embrace teen angst, don't become too mentally invested in jobs/status
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.