[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else kinda curious to try religion? Never really believed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: image9001.jpg (581KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image9001.jpg
581KB, 1280x1600px
Who else kinda curious to try religion? Never really believed in God but it kinda seems intriguing, you feel?
>>
I go to church sometimes. Started going out of curiosity one day I was drunk killing some time before class. I started praying and almost cried. There's a good atmosphere to connect with oneself.
Not religious tho.
>>
I never feel comfortable around strangers, so I could never feel welcomed in a church of any religion besides one I have full control over.
>>
>>38730554
Pic related is genius, allow me to steal it please.
>>
File: IMG_3056.jpg (96KB, 351x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3056.jpg
96KB, 351x234px
I'm somewhat a Christian but I'm interested in the religion of my ancestors.
>>
>>38730554
Yeah I'm thinking of returning to Catholicism. I'm sickened with the degeneracy of the modern world.
>>
File: 1475407229366.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475407229366.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
heh. you loothers sthill belive in god? ha, atheism is the truth
>>
>>38730714
Aaaaand back to 9gag you go kid
>>
File: berserk-264984.jpg (207KB, 530x793px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-264984.jpg
207KB, 530x793px
>>38730554
Please stop making these pictures. You clearly have no idea how the meme works and are ruining it. Fucking normie.
>>
>>38730554
I was raised in a heavily christian Pentecostal family

i honestly beleive its part of why i was so fucked up sexually and emotionally

don't do it if you are weak minded or easily coerced out of your money
>>
>>38730554
>Terrified of people finding out and thinking he's weird

Fuck, this is exactly how I felt when I was meditating. Being caught was almost bad as when masturbating.
>>
Religion is the McDonalds of spirituality. You have to try what works and what doesn't, you aren't going anywhere if you just do what you are told.
>>
>>38730799
I've thought the same thing. Chad was supposed to be a mans man everyone likes him and everything he does is comically cool. But the recent comics have made him out to be an asshole who only hates virgins
>>
>>38730554
You should also add that the virgin is part of a scamming cult like Scientology or something.
>>
Life has purpose. Not going to be dead forever. Feels pretty good.
>>
File: Big_Black_Sound_Of_Impact.jpg (14KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Black_Sound_Of_Impact.jpg
14KB, 320x321px
I can't get my head round why people are religious, but I listen to artists like Johnny Cash and how devout he and so many others are and I can't help feeling I'm missing something. All I can think of is that they mould their fears and hopes into the cast that religion supplies and that gives them security and purpose rather than thinking about things and considering the worst.
>>
>>38730554
I'm pretty agnostic I believe strongly in morals and not being an ass hole and I kinda feel that karma shit so

I prefer my agnostic views to any religion. I know right from wrong that's all that matters.
>>
>people in this thread don't even tear the still beating heart of a man out of his chest upon an obsidian alter to please the sky god
savages
>>
why does the virgin have a massive jaw?
>>
>>38730554
Is there a religion without any unreasonable prejudices and is progressive? I'll try that please.
I swear that every major religion is shit.
>>
File: IMG_6509.jpg (59KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6509.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
>>38730554
>believing in god
*snickers* Pathetic..
>>
>>38733990
Typical atheist, thinking they're all smart and shit
>>
Ever since I started reading Jung and Nietzsche, I've been interested in Christianity. Buddhism also has some really cool and complex shit too. As for belief in a God, I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of higher power, but whether that's a God or people who built the matrix we live in, I don't know
>>
last time i tried to get into a religion i joined a cult and almost died, probably best just to go with something mainsteam
>>
>>38734561
>reading Jung and Nietzsche
>still somehow interested in Christianity
wew lads
>>
>>38730554
Meditation is legit, people just overcomplicate it way too much adding their own new age bullshit.

Just sit down and let sounds play with your eardrums, without giving them any meaning.
>>
>>38735653
Reading Jung should make you more interested in religion.
>>
>>38730554
This comic is retarded. Chad is a friend to all even virgins
>>
>>38735765
>Chad is a friend to all even virgins
That's Brad, Chad is a self-amusing asshole with everybody,
>>
Religion is the McDonalds of spirituality. One should try what works and what doesn't and see things with his own eyes.
>>
>>38734500
>believing a troll post is sincere
>>
Chad thundercock is the 2nd coming of jesus christ
>>
im not religious at all but everyone at my church has been so nice my whole life so I go
>>
File: 1496943651908.jpg (355KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496943651908.jpg
355KB, 1200x1600px
>>38733990
>unironically like Cradle of Filth
>too embarrassed to wear one of their t-shirts in case I look like this guy
It's difficult being a musical pleb
>>
>>38735792
Nah, it's the other way around. Chad has it perfect in life, so he has no reason to belittle others, while Brad is the almost Chad who is jealous of Chad, but copes with it by making fun of those who are below him.
>>
>>38730554
>not sacrificing babies to Ba'al Hammon
fucking plebs
>>
>>38734569
Observation: from Xtian perspective, a cult is Bible + something else.

Otherwise, cults isolate you, give you a father figure, strict rules, what a church should do...

Sucks that you were on one -- maybyou find happiness in this life
>>
>>38738568
>cradle of filth
listen to some better black metal anon. do you like deathspell omega or aosoth? I wear my shirt all the time
>>
>church is nice
>it's actually a school of ethics
>always nice to listen to the talks of people trying to improve themselves and their hardships and experiences
>Can't bring myself to continue going because I literally do not believe in almighty sky daddy
What do?
>>
>>38738568
CoF has some good songs but all metal heads look about as cool as this in their childish shirts
>>
File: 1475708388941.jpg (64KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1475708388941.jpg
64KB, 599x449px
>>38738772
>better
>black metal
that's like saying, go eat better shit
>>
>>38738772
Cradle aren't really proper black metal though are they? I like a few BM bands like Marduk, Burzum and Immortal, though I'm admittedly still quite new to the genre.
>>
>>38738884
Listen to Satanic Warmaster
The guy from that band likes some Cradle of Filth despite the fact that he is super cult
>>
>>38738774
I don't see the problem, it's not like churches don't want you there just because you don't believe.
>>
>>38738934
Yeah this is alright, could get into this desu.
>Satanic Warmaster has sold tens of thousands of albums worldwide without the support of any major distribution companies or record labels.
Shit, not bad. Hell I'm sold
>>
I went to join the Church of Satan once until I realized they make you pay to become a member.
>>
>>38730554
Holy shit please tell me one of you glorious faggots has the "Virgin Religion v. Chad Spirituality" one, pretty pls.
>>
>>38739179
/it can be found here
>>>/pol/135542506
>>
>>38736772
>Assuming I didn't know it was a troll post
>>
>>38730554
dood that pic legit made me kek, have a (you) you bagel
>>
>>38740962
You must go back to
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.