[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 1489162174208.jpg (115KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1489162174208.jpg
115KB, 1192x856px
I can honestly say most of us would casually put out more to you guys if:

>1. Diseases weren't a thing
>2. Risk of pregnancy wasn't a thing
>3. Guys bragging to their friends and public slut-shaming wasn't a thing

Confidence and all that other BS definitely helps (because if you don't look sure, we won't feel sure either), but it's like nothing compared to those other fears.
>>
>>38730242
That's fucking disgusting. You should only be with one man. No hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>38730242
Yeah. I think people misunderstand when hearing that women are attracted to confidence. They think it means we want someone pushy and rude (which can be the case for some women), but what it really means is that we want someone sure of themselves, no matter how dorky or lame.
I don't want to start a relationship and sleep with someone who doesn't know what they are doing or what they want in life. What if they are unsure of me? What if they don't know they have a disease, or how to use a condom and we end up with a shitty baby we don't want?
>>
>>38730242
>I'd slut it up more if there weren't consequences

I bet you would sweetie.
>>
all of you roasties need to GTFO of here. go back to plebbit. what is wrong with you degenerates? do you have no concept of virtue? you really are just a bunch of dumb wet holes.
>>
>>38730328
I've been attracted to overweight and nerdy looking guys constantly, even fantasizing about them making me blow them while they play video games but if they act super beta about it or like "cocky" but in a really obnoxious way, it's such a fucking turnoff.
>>
>>38730242
I'm fucking someone at work who begs me to cum inside of her.

She wants us to keep it a secret but she's the one telling people about our encounters.
>>
>>38730242
i hope you get tits and vagina cancer whore
>>
>>38730242
>I can honestly say most of us would casually put out more
If I wanted a whore, I would go rent one.
Maybe you should just "casually" decide you want a damn relationship and actually try at it too?
>>
what's with women needing to deliberate for eons on their own whoredom?

you're all whores, just accept it.
>>
>>38730295
>>38730567
>>38730821
>>38730896
>>38730969
Even without consequences, we probably wouldn't fuck you. You're way too insecure and bitter.

>>38730491
Well duh.
>>
>>38730242
ok but they aren't as big of a deal as they are being talked about. most can be cured by antibiotics
most girls I know/have seen are almost always on the pill. Even my 15yo sister was on them. Plus condoms
this isn't an actual thing. guys rarely brag to each other and do it way less than girls.
>>
>>38731000
>You're way too insecure and bitter.
Good, that means we have learned what to expect of women.
>>
>>38731000
>insecure, bitter, femanon here, buzzword after buzzword, responding to everything
please continue your LARP thread. that's all this board is.
>>
>>38730786
Yes, exactly! If they have confidence, it's always misguided cockiness, and never a real want to work hard and improve themselves.
>>
>>38730242
I appreciate what you're trying to do here femanon, but this sort of post is useless because we're all aware that when girls say stuff like this, your audience isn't average looking guys. in your mind you're directing this at the top 20% of cute/handsome guys
>>
>>38731035
>never seen a revenge site
>>
I just want love and that love to turn into a relationship and that relationship into famaly

Wierd god things are happening i was different and i changed because when you get older you mature and you understand what is important

I would really like to start a new life away from here to fall in love and have a famaly
>>
>>38731124
I'm not OP but as a woman who often gets told she's attractive, I find "chads" and /fit/bros kind of w/e to be honest. I actually think I find men who are "bearmode" and even on the fat side more attractive.
>>
>>38731242
I'm talking about facial attractiveness, not body type
>>
>>38730786
Uhhh how does a guy tell a girl to blow him while playing video games in a non cocky way?

Also give me an example of "cocky" with quotation marks
>>
>>38731124
I'm so sad you have all been tricked into thinking that women only want to date one type of guy.
I'm sure you've seen men arguing over what type of woman is hottest, "thicc vs thinn", "tall vs short", "blonde hair vs black hair", etc. Women have these varying preferences, but most don't talk about them or even act upon them due to ridicule from other women, parents, and society.

A reason why a woman would usually go for a fit, financially secure man is 80% fear, 20% genuine attraction. Men who are conventionally attractive are more successful in life, and if a woman is scared she may never get a steady career, she will settle for someone who she can fall back on if things so to shit. This wouldn't be so much of an issue if risk of pregnancy and workplace bias in western society weren't always staring us down from across the room, reminding us we are only worth something until we start to age.

A capable, hard working woman would persist despite these setbacks, and work to develop self esteem high enough that she loves somebody despite what her peers may say. She would love her unconventionally attractive partner, not despite their appearance, but because their personality, quirks, and lifestyle make them attractive no matter what they look like.

I personally don't care what people look like. Some people look like the people in movies and advertisements. Others don't. It doesn't say much about their character, beyond hygiene and personal style. I'm confused by people who can be attracted to someone despite knowing nothing about them.
>>
>>38731358
I was talking to a girl that seemed like she liked me but she hasn't even talked to me since two weeks ago.

I hope she is actually busy and I'm not just a stupid guy.
>>
>>38731358
I bet ur an ugly Roastie m8
>>
>>38731295
It's super easy to tell, I'm sure guys can see it among each other as well. False bravado and overplaying their hand in the cringiest way possible, often with lines like "Hey baby..." (see: a LOT of Indian men).

It's kind of cliche but if a greeky fat guy just walked up to me at a house party without grinning like a weirdo and whispered "Hey, wanna make out outside behind the trees or something?" I would almost certainly follow him if I was reasonably sure he wasn't just trying to impress his friends or trick me into a gang rape or something.
>>
>>38731668
>"It's super easy to tell"
>for a female
When will you ever learn it is not, especially not with robots?
You are basically saying "Look, didn't you see it was red?" to someone without eyes.
>>
>>38730242
So you're saying the best way to stop women being such whores would be to invent new STDs, ban contraception, and publicly shame promiscuous women?

Interesting.
>>
>>38730242
none of those things are problems if you date people other than chad mcquarterback
>>
Looks like we have a new entry for most successful shitpost of 2017
>>
File: 1414496467109.jpg (749KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1414496467109.jpg
749KB, 1920x1080px
>>38731909
Good thinking.

A second HIV would be great imo. One that's actually deadly
>>
>>38731960
I'm sure the faggots are breeding up a new strain of HIV in their assholes as we speak.
>>
File: 1499671905064.jpg (239KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1499671905064.jpg
239KB, 2048x1365px
>>38731997
Hopefully the new strain won't let them live for 20 years on state funded health care while continuing to be faggots.
>>
lol fucking pathetic OP has to come to the most desperate bunch of dickheads to get any attention at all. get out of here you wanna be roastie
>>
>>38730242
>I can honestly say most of us would casually put out more to you guys if:

What would it take for you to STICK TO ONE GOD DAMN PARTNER
>>
File: 1323656988964.png (75KB, 465x443px) Image search: [Google]
1323656988964.png
75KB, 465x443px
>>38732072
I feel like you're the kind of guy I would fuck no questions asked. You're mean but not in a cruel or bitter way. I love it. But this probably means you have a gf already. I'm so jelly...
>>
>>38731000
>You're way too insecure and bitter.
That's funny way to say that we're not chads
>>
>>38731074
>you're not allowed to like that you're nerdy
>you're not allowed to be okay with being overweight

Really nigger?
>>
>>38731668
>It's kind of cliche but if a greeky fat guy just walked up to me at a house party without grinning like a weirdo and whispered "Hey, wanna make out outside behind the trees or something?" I would almost certainly follow him if I was reasonably sure he wasn't just trying to impress his friends or trick me into a gang rape or something.

Sure you would. That's why you've done this literally 0 times.
>>
>Guys bragging to their friends
>friends

???
>>
>>38730295
If you actually want to be with someone who thinks a little shiny rock is more important than the actual person they are with, you're worth less than the rock itself.
>>
>>38730786
>I like nerdy guys, but only if they have Chad's mind.

Chad was never a body type and only idiots think it's all about looks.
>>
>>38733734
Roastie detected! You shouldn't have butchered the beef you cum guzzling whore.
>>
>>38731419
Sorry m8, she's not interested in you.

If a girl actually likes You, she'll find the time to talk to you no matter what. Trust me bro, I had only one girl in my life that actually loved me as much as I did her and we texted almost non-stop for the duration. I mean like night time, daytime, 3am she would call me every night and we'd talk for hours and have phone sex.

Know what the best part was? She had a boyfriend and I was just a freind. But it all came to an end when she started only responding once every couple of hours

I dunno why I'm telling this story, but yeah better luck next time
>>
condom
condom
I have no friends

dm me bb
>>
>>38730242
>>1. Diseases weren't a thing
It's 2017. STD's are 90's problems dude, and we you don't live in Africa either I assume. And ofcourse there are condoms.
>>2. Risk of pregnancy wasn't a thing
Again condoms and there are millions of pills to prevent it.
>>3. Guys bragging to their friends and public slut-shaming wasn't a thing
Only argument that makes sense here.
>>
>>38733996
>there are millions of pills to prevent it.
Their effectiveness is quickly diminishing, pretty soon a sexual encounter may become fatal because of antibiotic resistance.
>>
>>38733917
>Know what the best part was? She had a boyfriend and I was just a friend

that's not good
>>
>>38732432
>he insults robots (elevating him above the crowd)
>he insults you (demonstration of higher value)
>you think he already has a GF (pre-selection)

You like him because you think he's a Chad.

Incels are incels because of their mindset, not because of their looks, interests, or favourite imageboards. The guys who can really summon the confidence you talk about aren't incel, so what's the point of telling them you like them? They already know they're desirable.
>>
I'm incredibly judgemental, so I wouldn't.
>>
>>38733810
Just think the diamond industry has worn out it's welcome, but stay a worthless faggot jew.
>>
File: happy rape clown.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy rape clown.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>38734066
>pretty soon a sexual encounter may become fatal because of antibiotic resistance.

oh man this would actually cause a global economic collapse.
>>
>>38731000
Like you fuck personality you fucking whore. If you saw my buff 6'3 frame and my 7" dick you'd pretend to be Anne Frank if I had a nazi tattoo. Just neck yourself you stupid disgusting roastie.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.