[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1445954649385s.jpg (9KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445954649385s.jpg
9KB, 208x249px
>be fatass
>went to gym today
>did literally 15 minutes of light jogging on a treadmill and my body was screaming for me to stop
>almost collapsed in the shower afterwards
>slept for 14 hours straight afterwards
god i feel so fucking pathetic i just wanna get fit so i can maybe finally attract a female and get some puss puss
>>
>>38729956
Fucking kek

You'll feel not as sore next time anon. Trust me. I've been there before.
>>
I did a shitload of exercise on Friday and my abs are kinda sore. I'll do a shitload of exercise again on Tuesday and I might go for an hour long jog later.
I'm not /fit/ but I've got a pretty decent body. Still no female attention whatsoever.
>>
>>38729956
It's because you're fat. Now keep going and don't give up until you look like chad.
>>
>>38730026
You have to actually talk to girls you cretin
>>
kek,i went up and down the stairs in my house so many times (unintentionally) yesterday that i feel like i've just done leg day at the gym

/fat feels/
>>
>>38730054
>"talk to girls"
that is so fucking gay dude
>>
>>38730068
That's probably what you really think considering r9k
>>
start slow silly

i started walking two miles every day and eventually got myself able to jog those 2 miles

now i have a job that requires me to lift heavy things
>>
>>38730054
It's always the same shit.
>dude get fit
>*gets fit*
>dude get a haircut
>*gets a haircut*
>dude dress better/stop fapping/get a hobby
>*does all that crap*
>dude talk to girls
>*talks to literally thousands of girls in all kinds of settings ranging from parties to university to the middle of the street to tinder*
>still no gf
Some people can't comprehend the concept of "unattractive". And let me tell you it has nothing to do with being fit, having a hobby or whatever the fuck is next on your normalfag list.
>>
>>38729956
Count your blessings, anon. Least the bar hasn't fallen on your face yet whilst bench-pressing.
>>
I remember when I started out running and a week in I thought I had permanently fucked up my knees.

Scared the shit out of me, thought I was literally done.

Nah, took a week off, was fine. Went back on the program and now I blast out a few 5Ks a week.

Enjoy the early stuff fampai it only gets harder.
>>
>>38730118
Believe it or not aquiring a relationship is going to be effort, you whiny loser. That's just reality, and if you don't stop complaining then you know I hope you feel fufilled with dying alone.
>>
>>38729956
im slightly motivated by your story anon. tyty
>>
>>38730165
Nah it's fucking retarded. Why should I put effort for years and years when people have relationships all the time just by being themselves. I'm just unattractive and therefore fucked.

I'm still making an effort but just out of a lack of anything better to do. Shit's fucked and there's no helping it. Good for you that you got to be born attractive, keep telling yourself you "deserve" all your relationships if it makes you happpy.
>>
>>38730140
Not OP. But I wish it would one day and snap my neck so clean off I'd die instantly doing the only thing I still "enjoy".
>>
>>38730203
You keep posting but all I hear is "boo hoo the world hates me :'-(". The world isn't going to cater to your needs. Your loneliness is your fault, and its up to you to change that. Only the very lucky get by with doing nothing, the rest of us schmucks gotta do what we gotta do, because nothing is fair but you don't hear us whining, do you?
>>
>>38730289
>you don't hear us whining, do you?
I wouldn't complain about shit if I was attractive. Must be nice living in a bubble. You don't know shit about effort.
>>
>>38730323
Of course I don't. Is this a contest for who suffers the most? Nobody gives a shit. You either try or you don't. You don't get points for crying. Nobody gets extra rewards because of how much they suffered. You may get sympathy, but that's all you get. Real reward comes from pushing forward regardless of your circumstances. That's the real test, and that's a competition you must face alone.
>>
>>38729956
Next time do 16 minutes. Crying is allowed, giving up isn't.
>>
>>38730418
I don't care about sympathy or anything like that. My point is that some people are fucked at some things and there's nothing to do about it. Some can't get into the best university in their country. I can. Some can't run a marathon. I can. Some can't play musical instruments. I play many. Some can't get laid. I'm one of those and I'm fucked no matter what.

>just talk to girls bro xD
fuck off
>>
>>38730495
you read rodgers' manifesto yet?
>>
How many times a week should i do this shit? Considering i have had a complete sedentry of a lifestyle. And is jogging on treadmill is enough?
>>
>>38730533
>is jogging on treadmill enough?
No. It's a start but it doesn't do shit on it's own.
>>
>>38730418
What a fucking cunt. Say hi to Satan for me in hell normalnigger.
>>
>>38730549
im too much of a pussy to life weights, i feel like everyone in the gym is eyeing me. at least on treadmill i dont really have to deal with their stares if i keep looking forward
>>
>>38730929
Let me share a little secret with you.

No one gives a shit.

No one.

Go grab some weights and put some effort in, and the next time, a little more, and so on. Worst case scenario: you'll lose the fucking weight. Probable scenario: you'll start to like it.
>>
>>38729956
Keep going, it gets easier.
>>
>>38729956
Congrats on taking the first step you fat fuck. Thats more than I can say about most. Keep it up.
>>
>>38730118
Doctor here. Not fapping at all is bad for you.
>>
File: 1498559196963.gif (491KB, 239x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498559196963.gif
491KB, 239x296px
>>38729956
>>did literally 15 minutes of jogging

I mean, that's kind of a lot considering your situation
>>
>tfw be average weight, gain 20 pounds and people just seem to stop talking to me completely
being attractive (ie skinny) is all anyone cares about
lets lose weight together guys
>>
>>38730929
Most people at gyms are too busy looking at their reflections in the mirrors (either because of narcissism or to control their form) to even notice anyone else. 9/10 interactions you will ever have at a gym will be someone asking if you are using/done using some equipment. The worst thing that can happen is someone telling you that you are doing something wrong, which is often embarrassing, but not that bad.
>>
>>38732495
are you really a doctor? the only thing ive ever desired and looked forward to in life is med school
I'll be applying soon, any advice ?
>>
how far is the gym away from you guys
>>
>>38732818
I have one gym five blocks away from my house, and two at ten blocks away (in opposite directions). However, I started going to the one that's 40 blocks away so I don't risk running into anyone that may know me and also so I can cycle there
>>
>>38729956
Kek. You probably 'rewarded' yourself with pizza when you got home, didn't you?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.