[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>treat women like human beings What did they mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: soldiniblog.png (930KB, 1273x5131px) Image search: [Google]
soldiniblog.png
930KB, 1273x5131px
>treat women like human beings
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>38729950
What am I looking at?

qegwreawdQERG
>>
>>38729982
you're looking at the blog of a murderer, commented by the last psychiatrist.
>>
>>38729950
Funny. George Sodini looked like a Turbochad. It is often the most good-looking men who feel the most desperation, it seems (see: R. Elliot)
>>
>>38730293
>It is often the most good-looking men who feel the most desperation, it seems (see: R. Elliot)
why are they so cucked?
>>
>>38730293
>Look, mom! I said Elliot Rodgers was good looking on /R9K/ again!
>>
>>38730208
This psychs a cunt.
>>
>>38730722
>>38730755
I simply drew a parallel. George Sodini and Rodger Elliott were average-to-attractive guys who took well care of themselves - Not autistic robots who didn't shower in weeks. Yet, they failed.
>>
>>38730868
Obviously they were autistic, if they had all those resources and cant land a bitch they mustve had something wrong with them.
>>
>>38730860
>This psychs a cunt.
he doesnt matter, his ideas do.
>>38730868
ikr
>>
>>38730914
>they mustve had something wrong with them.
the last psychiatrist claims it's narcissism and an unwillingness to change.
>>
>>38730293
We can argue about Elliot since he has a face you either like or hate, but Sodini was objectively extremely attractive, how the fuck was it possible that he was so unsuccessful? And don't come with character, I know complete assholes who threat women like dirt in public but still banging several women on the side while having a loyal gf at home, just because they are good looking.
>>
>>38731026
if he was good looking, then character/behaviour is all that's left to explain it.
>>
>>38731026
>DONT COME BACK WITH THE LEGITIMATE REASONS WHAT NO ONE WOULD LIKE THE GUY
>>
>>38731191
>only good men get sex!
>>
>>38731026
I bet the character of this guy was creepy and autistic just like Elliot. He probably weirded everyone out as soon as they met him and his looks couldn't overcome it like they can for a normal but asshole personality
>>
>>38731223
>BUT MUH CHADS
>>
>>38731026
I've only read his entries very quickly, but it seems that for some reason he didn't have sex between 29 and 48. Thus, for him, it's not even worth to try to have sex. He's not trying anymore. Perhaps he does help girls at his office fix their computers but he never states how he tried and then failed to get into a relationship.
>>
>>38731244
Read his entries. He was a nice guy and mentioned going to a few parties
>>
>>38731307
Elliot was a failed normalfag too in that respect. look at him now
>>
>>38730293
>>38730722
Probably because women subconsciously equate looks and social skills and get freaked out when that doesn't match.
>>
>>38731307
I just watched a video clip of him in his prime talking and he was a bit off. He seems much more natural now as an old man. Women are really good picking up on this too so no telling how he came across to them at the time. Same thing with Elliot, the way he moved and talked was just so off that he came across as weird right away
>>
>>38731425
>women
you mean men
>>
>>38731487
Never mind about old George lolz hes dead. I saw a video with Don Steele that was titled wrong
>>
man this took me forever to read
>>
>>38732090
And when you post the thread is already dead
KEK
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.