[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else have literally no talents or skills what so ever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1498264699048.jpg (8KB, 250x240px)
1498264699048.jpg
8KB, 250x240px
anyone else have literally no talents or skills what so ever?

and if you do happen to have a talent or skill why not take this opportunity to show off
>>
>>38729124
i can spin like 3 pen tricks. it impresses the normies but that's really it
>>
I have really good aim in games but im too lazy to practice anything else so im shit
>>
>>38729705
>
play csgo you literally just need aim to have a decent rank
>>
>>38729124
I'm an alright sander, I guess. And I can drive a forklift, but those are really easy to learn with minimal effort. So I don't really have anything going for me.
>>
>>38729737
I have a decent rank in cs go, I changed my sensitivity so now im shit tho, lem
>>
File: 1497002924589.png (336KB, 1429x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1497002924589.png
336KB, 1429x1117px
>>38729124
Too much of an anti social retard on top of not being good enough? Low GM- high master on sc2, Dia1 and master tier S4 season on lol. I did make some money ( not a big amount) out of it but no one ever knew who I was on top of never being involved with the community or local scene so I was a literal who. i am too old and I hate team games so unless sc bw remastered become a big thing and I can make some money out of it I am going to become a wagecuck soon.
>>
I CAN draw, I just never practice. It's not even like a special thing anymore, everybody draws now.
>>
>>38729124
What I want most in life is to have some sort of skill/talent of value. I'm not cut out to be a wageslave, but I wish I could make a little money doing something that I actually have an interest in so I could contribute something to the family instead of being a pure leech.

I just can't seem to find a passion for anything that's strong enough to pursue it relentlessly, and I can't find a way to turn my interests into money-making pursuits.

Money aside, I still wish I at least had a passion for something strong enough to give me something meaningful to pass the time and motivate me to stop being lazy.
>>
>>38729124
I can awful and shitty music.
>>
>>38730305
can make*
this is an original correction of my post
>>
>>38729124
Talents don't come with doing nothing. anon. Find something to do in your spare time and keep doing it until you get good.
>>
>>38730461
They kinda do sometimes, I didn't start drawing at 4 years old because I wanted to become an "artist" I just wanted to draw some fucking animals. I happened to be good at it and got a lot of encouragement over the years so it felt good to keep doing it, the reward was getting complimented on it and have people ask me for requests. Now I don't get that and don't have anyone to share anything I enjoy with, so I stopped doing it. Anything I start now would seem like pointless mental masturbation even if it isn't and it's just a genuine way of giving my life some meaning. There still needs to be motivation behind the act.
>>
>"So Anon what do you do?"
>erm when I'm not studying or working I volunteer my time to tutor disadvantaged kids and recycle computers for the poor
>"Wow Anon you must be good with computers and maths then?"
>Y-yeah
>>
>>38729124
my talents at playing Roblox are attracting the attention of curious children. One now follows me around and calls me master, but I have never said anything other than hello to him.

Is this what power is?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.