[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the "all humans are equal" meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15

File: 1494493321385.png (396KB, 599x502px) Image search: [Google]
1494493321385.png
396KB, 599x502px
>he fell for the "all humans are equal" meme
>>
>>38728480
>he
only woman say they believe it, and even they are jumping on Chads cook when they see a beta
>>
File: drumpfy.jpg (290KB, 1903x794px) Image search: [Google]
drumpfy.jpg
290KB, 1903x794px
>>38728480
>he voted drumpf
>>
>>38728480
OP, this isn't >>>/pol/, we don't care.
>>
>>38728480
equal rights in society doesn't mean or need equality in nature
>>
File: 1479558667140.jpg (58KB, 480x507px) Image search: [Google]
1479558667140.jpg
58KB, 480x507px
>>38728672
>he fell for the (((college))) meme
nice try shlomo
>>
File: bigGrin.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
bigGrin.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>38728714
>jews are superior

Gee, who would have known?
>>
>>38728480
That's what i find most funny about the far left.
They claim to be so pro-science talking about climate change and space stuff and yet:
>gender is a social construct
>race does not exist
>there are no differences between white and black people
>wage gap is real
>women are as capable, if not more than men
>people who cut their penis off and have a dirty wound as a "vagina" are real women
>anyone can be a woman/man/demiboy/one of 47 genders he just wants to
>pronouns are real and language should be changed to the needs of one special Tumblr snowflake
Such levels of mental gymnastics should not be possible.
>>
File: 1490515232306.png (1015KB, 1699x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1490515232306.png
1015KB, 1699x1638px
>>38728747
jews are exempt from criticism and can hire in-group without being forced to fit quotas so that low iq minorities don't cry
>>
I don't know how anybody could genuinely believe that.
We've been living in vastly different environments for 100,000 years, with enough selective pressure to greatly alter our physical features, it'd be ridiculous to think that same process never put any selective pressure on our intelligence.
>>
>>38728768

I wouldn't even call myself racist, but it's fucking crazy how racial denialism is so prevalent in science and academia. It's like they are not seeing what's right in front of their eyes.
>>
>>38728800
They have already solved the race question. By pointing to outliers and crying crocodile tears.
>>
>>38728768
I'm kind of thankful they're so blatantly denying reality, it pushes a lot of people further right.
>>
Why does it seem like there are no racial realists + climate change believers?
>>
Race denialism leads to a lot of social tension and conflict.

>whites outperform blacks
>whites are smarter than blacks
>this makes sense
vs
>whites outperform blacks
>they are of equal intelligence
>the inequality can only be explained by oppression
>ooga booga fuck you whitey
>>
>>38728863
that's an american thing, most european race realists i have talked to believe in climate change
>>
>>38728480
nobody said all humans were equal, but your definition of race is subjective and its a fact that "intelligence" iq isn't what you make it to be.
there is no hardliner.
all blacks aren't 90, all white aren't 100 and all Asians aren't 110.
you're trying to put barrier that don't exist between individuals because you're a loser and doing so give you some sens of superiority.
>>
>>38728769
>newscorp logo
Prison cell

>disney logo
666 (in full logo form)

>time warner logo
Hypnotised eye / eye of ra

>cbs logo
All seeing eye / eye of ra

None by accident, either.
>>
>>38728910
not that many "race realist" in Europe, that obsession with "race" is a very American thing
>>
>>38728950
the only difference is that no one here calls themself a race realist, we call ourselves nationalists or ethnonationalists
>>
>>38728714
>European Americans 68%
That chart must be really outdated
>>
>>38728863
There are a few reasons behind that.

One is that the same people who say things like those listed in >>38728768 are often the strongest supporters of the climate change narrative.
Just by association, the climate change narrative feels less plausible.
When you see that 95% of the left's beliefs are just outright denying reality, there's a tendency to assume the other 5% is also unfounded crap.
It's not exactly a well thought out position, but it happens.

The other reason is the things that climate change is used to promote.
Most race realists are aware of declining white populations and high levels of non-white immigration, and know that this is the result of social and political policy that is being pushed by somebody.
You can look a a news site, and the first article you see will be telling people not to have kids because it contributes to climate change, obviously aimed at white people.
Then the next article will be telling you about how your country must prepare for an influx of "climate refugees" in the near future.
It just seems like TOO convenient an excuse to promote the replacement of white people, and a lot of people dismiss it on those grounds.

Unfortunately neither of those positions are based on a great deal of research, but it does explain why a lot of race realists are skeptical about climate change, to say the least.
>>
>>38728800
>it's fucking crazy how racial denialism is so prevalent in science and academia
Everyone who dares to point out any badthink evidence is quickly put out of a job, unless he wants to work in china. As simple as that.
>>
>>38728882
Well said. People don't seem to understand the danger of hiding these facts.
>>
>>38728950

I haven't heard of Eastern Europe, either.
>>
>>38728480

I don't deny race has an impact. I believe race has an impact, but statistics about the IQ of groups are an extremely poor predictors of performance of individuals within said group in comparison to facts about the specific person.
>>
>>38729066
>not to have kids because it contributes to climate change, obviously aimed at white people
That's the most retarded logic i heard left say.
They often use the argument that "having kids is immoral in current world" like what the fuck? I don't want to have kids, but why should white people in Europe and US be held responsible that China, India and Middle East are fucking on the streets in shit and breed like rabbits?
It's all deliberate. Pushing nihilism and no self-confidence for white people/west.
Like, they talk about minorities when white people are worldwide probably the biggest minority.
>>
>>38729355
The best part is when they say white people contribute to climate change more because of our higher standard of living, but then say our aging population means we have to import people from the third world, which raises them to a Western standard of living, and a Western level of carbon emission.
>>
>>38729355

Well China hasn't been breeding since the 70s, but yea.
>>
>>38729276
To add to this education, upbringing, diet, health, etc has an impact and, generally speaking, not all races are given equal opportunity.

But I do truly believe genealogy has an impact on the brains we are given which I also believe influence personality and intelligence to at least a small degree
>>
>>38728917
>its a fact that "intelligence" iq isn't what you make it to be
But it's an accurate predictor of many different outcomes, like economic success, health, and criminality.
>>
>>38729066
Yes you're right, everything the left says is a clear lie. You should start ignoring the other scientific (((facts))), like "lead paint and asbestos give you cancer". We used last paint and asbestos everywhere during the 50s and those were the golden times!
I'm not sure why they want to push (((gravity))) or (((round earth))) so badly, but it all must be connected in the plot against the white man.
>>
File: 1499303322932.png (632KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
1499303322932.png
632KB, 1024x647px
>>38728714
Jews are clearly the master race
>>
>>38728480
Do you actually think that all whites are on the same level of intelligence?
>>
>>38729597
Jews are a bunch of mulattos, but they have a solid culture of education.
>>
>>38729567
Learn to read you fucking brainlet.
He didn't argue that part, he was pointing out that IQ averages don't apply uniformly across a race's population, it's just that, an average.

Low IQ retards should be extinct and that will get rid of 75% of all niggers, and 100% of you stormcucks.
>>
>>38729567
i'm not arguing about that, "race realist" seem to think that there is a hard line between individual intelligence of different race.
this is false.

even if its statistically proven than most people from X,... fall in Y category.
its still not enough to say that ALL people from X should be treated differently.
just basic logic.
>>
>>38729592
I thought I was rather clear in acknowledging that those positions weren't very well thought out or based on research.
They're an over simplified knee-jerk reaction.
I definitely challenge people on it when they go full climate change denial based on little evidence of their own.
I think it's important to control our environmental impact regardless of whether it is warming the planet or not, for the sake of things like air quality.

Just because I can understand and explain the reasoning behind a position doesn't mean I agree with it.

Are you a leftist?
It's typical that leftists have little understanding of their opponent's positions or reasoning, and no interest in learning it.
>>
>>38728480
no, robots are subhumans
>>
File: 54879466465.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
54879466465.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>38728480
>he doesnt believe humans are a product of alien bioengineering
>>
>>38728480
>he thinks he is somehow superior to anybody because of his "arian genetics" while being a virgin over the age of 20.
>>
>/r9k/
>a board where people are acutelly aware that genetics play a very important role in determining how you will turn out
>some faggots still get their panties in a twist over "racism"

Reminder that racism is a word invented by Trotsky, a Jewish communist who sought to extend the concept of class struggle into race struggle. Before the racism meme, no one even entertained the absurd thought that all races are equal.
>>
>>38729682
>>38729714
On an interpersonal level, I treat people entirely as individuals. Society doesn't work on the individual level.
Those averages influence public opinion and social policies, where the existence of outliers is dismissed.

>on average, whites have better outcomes than blacks
>because everybody is assumed to be exactly the same, this is put down to blacks being oppressed
>point out high-achieving blacks, ask how they can be oppressed if they've reached that level
>get told those outliers don't matter, because on average, whites still do better than blacks
>then this >>38728882 happens

When averages have such an influence on policy and opinion, averages are extremely important.

I've spoken to a lot of race realists, and I've never met one who thought there was a hard line between the races like that.
Sometimes they will say things like "Whites are more intelligent than blacks" without explicitly indicating they are talking about group averages, because the people they are talking to are aware they are talking about averages, and having to specify that every time is annoying.

It would take a particularly stupid person to think it was a hard divide between races.
One of the most prominent pieces of literature race realists reference is The Bell Curve, which clearly shows a range of IQ distributions within races, and significant overlap between the races.
>>
>>38729918
>Trotsky
AKA Lev Davidovich Bronstein
>>
>>38728480
There is more variation of intelligence between one race alone.
>>
>>38730130
There's more difference in height between the tallest man and the shortest man than there is between the average man and the average woman.

This doesn't mean men aren't still taller than women on average.
>>
File: 1500078931208.jpg (32KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1500078931208.jpg
32KB, 399x388px
>>38729276
>>38729624
>>38730130
>we should throw away all statistics because they don't predict the outcome 100% of the time
>>
>>38730188
> /pol/frogposter doesn't understand biology
Color me surprised
>>
>>38729945
i think you're not bothered by the fallacy because you see yourself as part of the winning group.
what if we added Asians and jews to the mix ? what if white and blacks where considered as second class citizens?
you draw the acceptable "intelligence" line at your door step because its connivent for you.

what if the minimum acceptable (race average) intelligence was raise to 110, people will treat you like chimps even if you have 160 IQ.

this whole intelligence debate is completely absurde in so many levels.

first there is the fact that a statistic should only be considered as such and has inherently an error margin.
second there is the fact that this is an AVERAGE an not representative individuals.

third you use iq as a valid metric of human value while its barely representative of cognitive abilities.

would you call a 6'5ft tall Asian manlet because the average height in his country is 5'7?
no rational person would.

this whole aut-right, "race realist" bs is all about feelings, literal tumblr 2.0, they tey to retionalize their hatred of blacks or whatever just like feminazies try to rationalize their hatred of men.
>>
>>38730261
Aristocratic / upper-class whites have the highest average IQ, at 130. Jews have an average IQ of 95, it's the upper class Ashkanazi jews that have an average IQ of 108.
>>
>>38730407
>>38730407
nice, now we're making barriers within ethinc group, ok.
lets ignore the fact that this completely ruin the whole race/intelligence realism bs.

how would you enforce that within white ?

also, you can be sure that there is a groupe among that aristocrat class that avrage higher then the other, what then ?
>>
>>38730227
>can't prove their point and jumps to name calling people who contradict you
I couldn't have guessed that would happen
>>
>>38730511
>nice, now we're making barriers within ethinc group, ok.
That is what race is. It is the nature in the nature/nurture. If your parents were black africans with an IQ of 85, then you will most likely end up with a similar IQ if you grow in similar conditions to them.
White people with an IQ of a 100 are pretty stupid, but they are not as stupid as their african counter-parts.
>>
>>38730261
>what if we added Asians and jews to the mix ? what if white and blacks where considered as second class citizens?
They are part of the mix, and they consistently outperform whites.
I'm not upset about this, they are on average smarter than whites, their higher performance makes sense.
Of course, if I didn't believe that there were racial IQ differences, I would assume their higher status came down to pure nepotism and be mad at them.

>you draw the acceptable "intelligence" line at your door step because its connivent for you.
There isn't a cut off point for acceptable IQ levels.
I draw the line at my doorstep because I am white, and the nation I live in is a predominately white nation, that was founded and developed by white people.
Here, whites are the standard.
In Japan, a predominately Japanese nation, Japanese people are the standard.
If Japan had a large population of whites, those white people would likely have lower outcomes than the Japanese.

>second there is the fact that this is an AVERAGE an not representative individuals.
I never said it was a representation of individuals.
I don't meet a black man and think "This guy is black, he has an IQ of 85".
I know black men who have a higher IQ than me, and I know Asians with lower IQs.
It's a group average, it is about the GROUP, not the individual.
My political beliefs aren't about my day to day interpersonal interactions, they are about national level group dynamics, which inherently do not take individuals into account.

>third you use iq as a valid metric of human value while its barely representative of cognitive abilities.
It's a very accurate indicator of success in several areas of life.
It's not a judgement of value, it is a judgement of how compatible they are with white society.

>would you call a 6'5ft tall Asian manlet because the average height in his country is 5'7?
Of course not.
Nor would I call a 140 IQ black man stupid.
But I'm not talking about individuals.
>>
>>38730673
>white nation
how "pure" does a white have to be in order to be classified as white?
>but i'm not talking about individuals.

how does logic work for you?

so you're not talking about individuals but you want to make rule that would disadvantage or at least have an impact on individuals.
>>
>>38728480
>hatefacts
Is that really a thing now?
>>
>>38730798
You don't have to. Just make it so first generation immigrants aren't eligible for welfare. Then they wouldn't come in the first place.
>>
what's up with these cherrypicked ass photos though lmao

they always get like the most extreme comparison
>>
>>38730955
Find ONE picture of an attractive non-mixed aboriginal australian woman
>>
>>38730798
>how "pure" does a white have to be in order to be classified as white?
I'm not a sperg over DNA percentages.
If somebody looks white and GENUINELY (no deceptive kikes) identifies as white, that is good enough for me.
Of course other people may have different opinions, but that's how I would decide it.

>how does logic work for you?
Just fine.
As I have said, any statements I made have been about groups, not individuals.
Social policies don't deal with individuals, they deal with groups.
Just like a black man being the PRESIDENT was dismissed when the left complained about black under-achievement, outliers do not change the group average, and do not change how that group affects overall social dynamics and functions within society.

>so you're not talking about individuals but you want to make rule that would disadvantage or at least have an impact on individuals.
It is not targeted at individuals.
But individuals are part of a collective.
>>
>>38730955
Anon, that's a pretty normal looking full-blood Abo.
>>
>>38728480
That's called cherry picking amd it's a logical fallacy, you racist cuck.
>>
File: 1485408877990.png (92KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
1485408877990.png
92KB, 480x370px
>>38731134
Is this also cherrypicking?
>>
File: 1475574580246.jpg (38KB, 639x347px) Image search: [Google]
1475574580246.jpg
38KB, 639x347px
>>38731134
Or this maybe? Is it cherrypicking?
>>
File: 1470639325597.jpg (50KB, 298x389px) Image search: [Google]
1470639325597.jpg
50KB, 298x389px
>>38731134
Wait, I think I found it. This is cherrypicking. Right?
>>
>>38730895
ok, that not the topic
>>38731015
>other people my have different opinions, but thats how i would decide it.
at least you admit its just an opinion.
>social policies don't deal with individuals they deal with a group
sicial policies in any healthy rational countries deals with citizens.
creating social groups within one country has always led to war.
>its not targeted at individual
>but individuals are part of a collective.
right, it just happen that the only thing in common those individual have is their skin color.
no they don't have the same IQ nor political opinions or the same wealth.
you're lumping together a group of people based on superficial characteristics. completely oblivious to your own bias (or maybe not).
>>
/pol/ starting in early today
>>
>>38731447
That is the topic. We shouldn't import low IQ africans and arabs, who just want to mooch off the welfare system. An easy way to prevent the brown flood is simply to implement that restriction.
>>
>>38731490
but they deserve it from all the cruelty we've done to them through enslavement and colonization
>>
>>38731490
thats not the topic retard, i'm not talking, kindly fuck off.
>>
>>38731517
That is the topic. I simply dismantled the strawman argument you made earlier.
>>
>>38731447
>at least you admit its just an opinion.
This is a meaningless statement.

>creating social groups within one country has always led to war.
Yes, which is why we should not have multiracial countries.
People are drawing that division themselves, despite attempts at integration.
Humans are a tribal species, and we divide ourselves most readily along racial lines.

>right, it just happen that the only thing in common those individual have is their skin color.
Race is more than skin colour.

>no they don't have the same IQ nor political opinions or the same wealth.
But ON AVERAGE, as A GROUP, there are noticeable differences between them and other groups.
Even though individuals have different lives, they still identify as part of that group.

These other racial groups are happy to lump whites together as a group to complain about "white privilege".
It doesn't matter if an individual white guy is living in poverty, he is seen as part of a racial group, and that group is seen as having "white privilege".

People always divide themselves into groups.
People see themselves as part of a racial group, and when those racial groups are going to have different outcomes, there is going to be conflict.
>>
>>38731745
>yes which is why we should not have multiracial countries.
we should not have multiracial countries because dicks like yourself gets triggers by brownies?.
man, in case of a race war i'd shoot you before id shoot any nigger, gook, or whatever.
you're a human garbage trying to make others lives difficult just because you feel like it.

there will always be a minority to pick up on , if not by race, by region, language, etc....
like you said, humans are tribal and divide themselves.

tribalism just like violence is a primitive instinct that has no place in any remotely advanced society.

you don't shit in the street, you don't beat up/kill/rape people because you feel like it. and you don't chimp out "hurr durr this is my cave, i'm gonna piss on that tree to mark my territory"

humans (some of us) have evolved beyond that, to the point where logic and reason override our primitive instincts.

>race is more than skin color
are is subjective, you can put a line wherever you want it.
by nature's standards we're all fucking animals.

>on AVERAGE, as a GROUP
your definition of a group is subjective.
again you're just lumping together individuals that differ widely based on your subjective definition of race.

the variation of IQ of those individuals is too wide to be used for anything other then being an average. it has no value.

>even tho individuals have different lives, they still identify as part of that group.
what if they don't ? what if they just want to be considered human?
what if a black guy considers himself white ? would you consider him as such?
>these other racial groupe are also happy to lump whites together

>b-but some other brown moron does it too, so i must be right.
eh, no.
second, thankfully verry few people ot there think like you.
most people think of themselves as individuals.
they're not so weak that they have to mooch off the achievement of a "race" or a country or a tribe, whatever shit they feel part of.
>>
I wouldn't just like to say that I'm a nice, bright, white, vegan Wizard from Australia and I've personally met full blooded Aborigines. They may be quite different but to me they are close enough to be recognised as human. In fact pretty much all the difference is cultural.

Besides, even if they are genuinely somehow genetically limited in intelligence, they are still beings capable of language and communication, they have feelings and they crave love.

The people who go on and on about race are usually autistically inclined males who are desperate to insist upon their own value (which is usually low, even most of those genius-tier eugenicists and geneticists of the late 19th and early 20th century were basically just boring academics autistically obsessed with proving their own worth but in academic terms). H.G. Wells I'm looking at you, you tubby stomachache on weels with your Mickey Mouse voice.

All of these racists arguing about IQ are just wasting their time because most people have enough intellectual freedom and power today to resist the type of state brutality and/or propaganda that would be required to impose any sort of eugenicism anyway.

Just remember that you could just as easily have been born an Abo, in fact God has a brilliant plan where you're going to lose your body very shortly and so you'll be no better than an Abo. All you'll have left is to face the judgement of how revolting and lacking in empathy racists were.
>>
>>38733246
>The people who go on and on about race are usually
ad hominem.
>>
>>38728480
I don't know what race you are op but you're pretty fking stupid comparing the top .5% of a race to bottom of another race lul. You could literally reverse this. Srs, grow a brain op lmao.

Anyway, I'm not saying there are not genetic differences in race, there obviously is. You also have to ask are these other races lacking because they are innately stupid/ugly? or because of their lack of opportunity to succeed (technological advancements, geographical location, survival rate, ect)?
>>
>>38728939
I can see all except how the Disney logo is a 666?
>>
>>38733867
>You also have to ask are these other races lacking because they are innately stupid/ugly?
The answer is yes.
>>
File: Averagewhitewoman.jpg (26KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
Averagewhitewoman.jpg
26KB, 534x400px
>>38728480
>he thinks his cherry picked pics proves
>>
File: Averageafricanwoman.jpg (60KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
Averageafricanwoman.jpg
60KB, 500x595px
>>38728480
>>38734313 (cont)
>genetics aren't a thing

Stay mad little dick white boy. That white girls pussy on your OP is made for BIG BLACK COCK anyway.
>>
>>38734313
I can tell she is irish-iberian, ie. basically a depigmented african.
>>
File: disney-666.jpg (116KB, 603x348px) Image search: [Google]
disney-666.jpg
116KB, 603x348px
>>38734134
Google is your friend. Many logos are just like this.
>>
>>38733867
>>38734313
post 1 picture of an aboriginal good looking woman
>>
File: disc.jpg (72KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
disc.jpg
72KB, 566x800px
>>38734340
>average african woman

That's a fucking supermodel picture you found on pinterest. I literally found it as the first result when I googled it.

This is what niggers really look like. None of the special effects or makeup from the white man that they used to look better.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.