[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4502.jpg (85KB, 697x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4502.jpg
85KB, 697x555px
I am dating a normie. I'm cute, but not that cute. I'm a fembot so there's a lot of differences socially. He has a lot of friends, a good career that attracts a ton of 7+ girls/golddiggers and it makes me sad because I don't really have friends and I'm worried about him finding out. He just thinks I'm a little quirky, not someone who actually has no life despite saying that I don't have a life. It makes me really sad to be around normies too because it makes me have to face what I don't have.
It's so hard :(

Dating a cyborg would probably be easier.

Ever dated a normie? Were there problems?
>>
>>38726915
>Fembot

Dunno wtf that is. GTFO whore no one cares.
>>
>>38726915
Stop. I know this is bait but just stop. Why do you have to remind me that I'll always be a khv.
>>
>>38726931
This isn't bait and it's really stressing me out.
>>
>bot
>bf
And no male will give a shit that his girl has no friends. Hell, most of us would welcome the peace.
>>
Girls think its a meme if we say there are no fembots, its not a meme.
A girl even if shes lonely and has no friends co-ops diffrent mentally with the Situation and will always have more empathy than robots. And ((fembots))) tend to give themselfs a meme mental illnes for attention, while robots just struggle with achieving happines
>>
>>38726951
If this isn't bait then I'd advice you look elsewhere for help. I unironically mean this in a nice way because most robots have never been in a relationship, including myself. We can't help you. We know nothing.
Really, you should know better if you claim to be one of us. Although it's difficult to view you as such since you're dating a normie and are posting from a phone.
If you really feel bad, then maybe just develop a hobby outside of him or focus more on your work.
>>
>>38727021
I'm not happy. We are no different.
>>38727023
I guess having a hobby would help. That doesn't change the fact that I'm a friendless loser.
>>
>>38727093
I don't think he cares. Guys don't care what the social lives of their counterparts are like. Really, guys only care about how kind you are, how well you understand him, and how fat you are. Just have an interest or a passion outside of him. And don't cling, of course. There, now you know the secrets of the male mind. Very simple needs, eh? He wont see you as a loser, trust me.
However, adding on from what the other guy said: I agree with him that we are quite different to you.
But it doesn't matter. You have your advice now and an insight. Guys don't play games. Just do something outside of him.
>>
>>38727093
>loser
weird how this word means different things to males and females. apparently a female loser can have a romantic relationship with a well adjusted normal person. kys plz.
>>
>>38726915
>I am dating
Stopped reading right there.
FUCK OFF
>>
>>38726915
not to burst your victim bubble but men dont care if a woman has friends infact like this roborino said >>38726952 its a peace of mind not having to deal with her shitty friends who incite her to cheat because they did it and got caught and are now spiteful usedup bitches.

Also the no life part is good cause that means you spend more time with him and not your stupid shit.
>>
>>38726915
>>38726951
>>38727093
TITS OR GTFO
You aren't a woman, larper.
>>
File: attention.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
OP has been given ample advice in this thread. Multiple responses from different robots corroborate each other.
She can think things over now.
Please avoid continuing to bump this normie-tier thread.
>>
>>38727170
I don't have friends or a life. Just like robots. I'm depressed and socially retarded. JUST LIKE ROBOTS. I am probably worse because having a boyfriend changed very little.
>>38727202
How does no friends not equal loser?
>>
I'm in the exact same boat OP. Yesterday, he told this co op at his job was really cute until he noticed she had huge muscles. I already feel so ugly and he hasn't called me cute in forever. Normies are a fucking meme and only date you for what's between your legs. He just couldn't get with Stacy and settled. It's time to just be alone. Gonna become a cat lady
>>
>>38727361
but, BUT you do have people who want to be around you, even if it's just a dude wanting to bone you

we have nothing.
>>
>>38727438
Maybe you should work on getting money, then women will want to be around you for that if you think it feels so much better
>>
>>38727438
We haven't had sex yet.
Anyway, it's not the same. I want a life.
>>
>>38726915
Yeah. I dated a normie. I transformed myself into one too. I was terrifyingly good at it. Went from kissless virgin to president of a fraternity in just a few years time. It was a masturbatory fantasy lived out. But the thing is, it was because I allowed myself to change that much for the normie, when, she already liked me as I was (though, perhaps she did delight in drawing out all of that sociopathy, and liked the trappings of my social transformation). The thing is, it undermined everything and I basically then broke up with her, engaged in promiscuous self-destructive sexcapades for several years, and then had a complete mental breakdown when I reached the limits of what I could pretend.

Here's the deal though. If they are dating you-- they are not a normie. There is already something defective about it. You cannot see it because your head is up your own ass. You are so obsessed with yourself and your shortcomings that you are only seeing their normalcy. They are not fucking normal. They are dating you. They have severe traumas, burdens, handicaps, or needs-- you would not be there otherwise and this garden of 7+ hos-- one would have fucking been tapped if that was his "answer".

You need to realize that people do not choose other people out of charity. /You/ were chosen by this guy. Maybe that you do not have friends, maybe that you will really rely on him in this way, maybe he has a savior complex, maybe he has some really big issues that because of how degenerate and fucked up you are, maybe that's what he needs. Listen to me now, listen, just hear this for what it is:

PEOPLE GO FOR WHAT THEY WANT. MEN DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE WHO OFFER NOTHING TO THEM. YOU ALREADY FUCKING HAVE WHAT HE WANTS. WHATEVER YOU DO NOT HAVE IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM AND YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. THAT IS A PERSONAL PROBLEM. IT IS A SEPARATE ISSUE AND YOU SHOULD FIGURE OUT ALL OF THE THINGS IN YOUR OWN LIFE THAT YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ON YOUR OWN.
>>
>Fembot
Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off

Saged
>>
>>38726915
Can you fit into his social group? Is he satisfied with his social group or do you think he will become a recluse like you? He's going to resent that you cannot fit into his life and that your'e an abnormality.
>>
>>38727668
I almost didn't see this. Your reply is very helpful to me. I've wondered for so long how someone so normal could want someone as fucked up as I am. He thinks I'm normal and I've been so confused.
>>
>>38726915
>quirky
why do girls love this word so much?
does it reimind the of horsing around with their dad on a freudian level?
>>
If you've composed yourself well enough at this point to not let on that you are a "loser" then you have nothing to complain about. I mean this in the nicest way possible, quit wallowing in your self pity and embrace the fact that you have a boyfriend who is a social alpha. Follow in his footsteps, and let yourself change. It's a red flag that you're avoiding melding in with these people and wanting to stay a robot, just shows you are proud of your "fembot" status.

I call bullshit on OP.
>>
Tits or GTFO
Jesus fucking Christ, what's so difficult about this?
>>
>>38729217
Why would I try to be like them? You're not supposed to do that.
>>
>>38726915
Stop bragging your meat in front of the starving
>>
>>38726915
>smart fembot paired with surprisingly brilliant all american ball player for class project
>scared shitless but he is incredibly nice to me and speaks to me outside of class about stuff not related to the project
>world shakes, my virgin girly parts take hold and I'm a gonner
>fix hair, get clothes that fit, paint my face a little, each time he tells me damn I'm pretty
>other guys notice too and he sees it and acts different so maybe, just maybe he like me
>one of his friends asks me out in front of him and I look at him and she says congratulations have fun but he has pain on his face
>accept the date but feel sick I have fucked up
>go on date and miserable because I hear from friend he was out with another popular girl
>let guy kiss me and touch my tits and outside of my vagina but start crying and go home
>friend tells him and he won't look at me much less speak to me anymore
>dead inside, let hair go, wear old clothes, dump the make up, grades slip and parents worried and disappointed
>better to have never tried than to try and fail
>>
>>38729906
Dress up and try again. You're probably pretty.
>>
>>38727021
wait, am I missing something. I though roast had no empathy.
>>
>>38729906
HOLY SHIT, that level of retardation. please kill yourself.
>>
>>38729989
I don't feel pretty, never did, but he thought so and wasn't sure all the attention from other guys was because I am or because he was such a popular guy and we were together a lot. I mean it got so he would take me home from school in his car and invite me to hang with his group though it made me so uncomfortable, having nothing in common.

My heart aches and hate myself for falling so hard and at the same time going out with his friend and him touching me. It was outside my clothes but that is bad enough.
>>
>>38730086
So you're underage, too. That's a good reason to not be posting here. Just make some friends with tangential friends of his friends, and then when highschool is over you'll be more well adjusted than most of r9k for having had a relationship.
>>
>>38730119
We were never in a relationship though I wished. I do think he liked me and it didn't seem to matter to him I was odd compared to everyone else. Like, if he didn't like me why would he stop talking to me after going out with his friend?
>>
>>38730174
i think its bcos he figures he read you wrongly. probs didnt think you were the type of girl to go out with whoever. i dont know
>>
>>38730174
yeah he obviously did, and he obviously isn't interested anymore

you blew it
>>
>>38730330
He knew I didn't date, rarely talked to guys and his car was the first time I had been in a guys car. I don't even know why I said yes to his friend. Even my mother asked why perplexed if I liked someone else.
>>
>>38730419
NOOOOOO. You really think? The friend asked me several times since and I always come up with an excuse or a no and a few other guys keep trying to talk to me now but I avoid. Should I at least try to explain myself?
>>
>>38726915
>I'm a gurl pay attention
>despite my current boyfriend being positive and possibly a good example in my life I'm already thinking of dating someone worse because fuck logic
tits or gtfo roastie
>>
>>38730599
You really don't get the logic? Why would CHAD date a FEMBOT? How would CHAD genuinely like a LOSER?
>>
>>38730545
>>38730510
considering their attention im sure you are pretty and a likeable person so you shouldnt worry. i dont think you should explain yourself tho. might come off as weird, wont it? i think the best thing to do is continue to sorta interact with him
>>
>>38730012

Looks like the guy meant "receives more empathy"
>>
>>38726915
These threads are complete suicide fuel because I've never even been able to get a date despite the fact that I am objectively better than my peers in almost every way you can think of and I'm most likely going to still be alone for a very long time. Sex is such a foreign idea to me now I just want to feel and give love, fuck you girls cannot be robots.
>>
>>38726951
>This isn't bait and it's really stressing me out.
your problem is that some actual staceys are going to take him from you and you are not up to the challenge of fighting back. that is how this will play out. you will be defeated by them. they get what they want and they will want him and want to take him from you.
>>
>>38727404
>I'm in the exact same boat OP. Yesterday, he told this co op at his job was really cute until he noticed she had huge muscles. I already feel so ugly and he hasn't called me cute in forever. Normies are a fucking meme and only date you for what's between your legs. He just couldn't get with Stacy and settled. It's time to just be alone. Gonna become a cat lady
start being cute, you lazy fuck. why the fuck would he call you cute if you are not being cute? dress cute. talk cute. have cute mannerisms. if you don't know how to do this, there are always dozens of vids on youtube. let your man be honest about his life. don't make him feel bad about assessing the situation with you honestly.
>>
>>38730086
guys being attracted to girls because they're with someone popular doesn't happen
>>
>>38728603
>I almost didn't see this. Your reply is very helpful to me. I've wondered for so long how someone so normal could want someone as fucked up as I am. He thinks I'm normal and I've been so confused.
other women see that you are not. they know you're not good enough for him. prepare yourself for war.
>>
>fembot

Seriously lmao stop with this meme now.
>>
>>38728846
>>quirky
>why do girls love this word so much?
>does it reimind the of horsing around with their dad on a freudian level?
it's "i'm weird, but weird in a cute way-- nbd, really!!!"
the fact is that men don't give a shit if girls are weird. they just don't want them to be bitches and cunts. that's all they care about when it comes to personalities. weird/crazy girls who are actually nice find relationship happiness all the time.
>>
>>38726915
>a fucking normalfag asking for advices to a bunch of dateless khhv
This board is doomed
>>
>>38726915
>>because it makes me have to face what I don't have.

>Wanting to be a normie

The fembot thing could be forgivable but this is not, fuck off.
>>
>>38730174
>Like, if he didn't like me why would he stop talking to me after going out with his friend?
yes, he was interested. he doesn't want an easy slut as his girl. that's why he ghosted you.
>>
>>38731176
OK, so I can check that one off, right? So he really may have thought me pretty. He would just stare at me sometimes or fix a hair that was misplaced. He can have anyone though.
>>
>>38731069
>These threads are complete suicide fuel because I've never even been able to get a date despite the fact that I am objectively better than my peers in almost every way you can think of and I'm most likely going to still be alone for a very long time. Sex is such a foreign idea to me now I just want to feel and give love, fuck you girls cannot be robots.
it's always the same-- fembots are sad because they can't be with chad who makes their vaginas twitch. ADVICE/SUPPORT PLEASE! fucking pathetic.
>>
File: premium_bait.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
premium_bait.png
102KB, 625x626px
Not falling for your bait, you disgusting fat piece of larping shit.
>>
>>38731112
But why did he choose me instead of those staceys?
>>
>>38731344
>OK, so I can check that one off, right? So he really may have thought me pretty. He would just stare at me sometimes or fix a hair that was misplaced. He can have anyone though.
girls are not retarded about this shit. you have innate ability to read these situations because it was beneficial from evolutionary perspective. you are created to make babies and need to know if it's safe to approach men for copulation. just follow your instincts.
>>
>>38731333
I'm no where near a slut but a virgin. His friend tried to put his hand down my pants and I started crying and told him to take me home. He did rub the outside of my jeans and squeezed my breast and kinda froze. I don't know what he told everyone though.
>>
How old are you, OP? Age matters a lot in this.
>>
>>38731438
>But why did he choose me instead of those staceys?
are you new here?
chads are interested in all girls.
all girls are interested in chad.
this leaves actual robots fucked over.
>>
>>38726915
this post makes me immensely angry.
>>
>>38731449
But I don't. Sure I've talked to guys but mainly they talked about guy stuff and it didn't seem they thought about me like a girl. When I told my mother I wanted to do something with my hair she was shocked but happy and had to tell me what was what about makeup. I always studied and only looked at guys out of the corner of my eye and would look away quick.
>>
>>38730638
Guys only care about social status among men, not women.
>>
>>38731481
>I'm no where near a slut but a virgin. His friend tried to put his hand down my pants and I started crying and told him to take me home. He did rub the outside of my jeans and squeezed my breast and kinda froze. I don't know what he told everyone though.
it doesn't matter. the guy who liked you, liked that you were adequately attractive and had some virtue (at least you did previously). he knows you are just like the rest of the girls and the attractiveness he saw in your presumed purity is gone. you're now just judged like all the other roasties. they are your competition now, and you can't compete with them. he'll likely try to find some other girl who has inner beauty and virtue now.
>>
>>38726915
>I am dating a normie
this is a very curious sentence,
as it seems to imply that you are not one.
>>
>>38730638
>You really don't get the logic? Why would CHAD date a FEMBOT? How would CHAD genuinely like a LOSER?
Chad is into all girls.
All girls are into Chad and Chad alone.
Actual robots get fucked.
>>
>>38731624
>Actual robots get fucked.
metaphorically of course
>>
>>38731362
Yeah, I've basically lost all hope and cycle between feeling numb, sad, or angry. Even my hobbies aren't enough to make me feel adequate, I feel like I will never be even close to being good enough for any girl and it just makes me feel so fucking bad about myself.
>>
>>38731606
Oh. Other girls have no worry from me I have crawled back into the hole from which I came.
>>
File: lonely male lonely female.jpg (159KB, 1740x288px) Image search: [Google]
lonely male lonely female.jpg
159KB, 1740x288px
>>38731362
it's what piss me about them coming to r9k,
they come with their fucking, as if it they are fucking relatble to us.
>>
>>38726915
I was you 2 months ago, I wouldn't worry about it
My bf found out I had no friends and we just brushed it off, it turned into an easy joke later
We broke up for other reasons
>>
>>38726915
>fembot
>dating a normie
You're just a failed normie.
>>
>>38731645
>>>38731362(You)
>Yeah, I've basically lost all hope and cycle between feeling numb, sad, or angry. Even my hobbies aren't enough to make me feel adequate, I feel like I will never be even close to being good enough for any girl and it just makes me feel so fucking bad about myself.
you can try to get a girl who is on the rebound and try to quickly make things serious before she has a chance to fully understand what is going on, before her friends put doubts in her mind and before she gets jealous of the social lives of her friends.
>>
>>38731757
>failed
not really, she has a bf
>>
Women are lonely because they make themselves feel that way. At any moment there is at least one guy who will love a woman and care for her in some way, but she doesn't want that guy. Women push those guys away so they could then complain to those guys. Men do not have those luxuries.
>>
>>38731770
Believe me when I say I have basically no chance with a girl like that. What madd you think a girl who is rebounding woikd want me either? I'm not even ugly but there is definitely something holding me back that I'm not aware of. People have told me that I'm most likely making the same mistakes time and time again but I have no idea what they mean. I'm not a sperg either.
>>
>>38731816
>Women push those guys away so they could then complain to those guys.
is that really how it works?
sounds like an episode of xavier renegade angel.
>>
>>38731770
1. that would not work
2. even if it did I wouldn't do it, that it slimy underhanded and manipulative.
>>
>>38731837
It happened a lot from my friends experiences back in uni. The obvious choice would be date that guy, right? But no, instead they cry about how there's no one there for them or how alone they are. A girl tried doing that to me and I said she was right, then ignored her from then on. Women play these games because they don't want what they have in front of them, they want something that is above their level.
>>
>>38731702
>Oh. Other girls have no worry from me I have crawled back into the hole from which I came.
you are not as ugly and undateable as you think. you fucked things up with your dream guy, but you have your pick of dozens of other guys. just move on. you don't have to suicide your social life. you are a normie. you're probably a qt. go live your life. stop moping.
>>
>>38731920
You forget that loneliness for a girl is when she only has a dozen other guys who would treat her nicely
>>
>>38731837
>xavier renegade angel.
such an underrated show
>>
>>38731834
>Believe me when I say I have basically no chance with a girl like that. What madd you think a girl who is rebounding woikd want me either? I'm not even ugly but there is definitely something holding me back that I'm not aware of. People have told me that I'm most likely making the same mistakes time and time again but I have no idea what they mean. I'm not a sperg either.
girls on the rebound are not thinking clearly. it's your opportunity to take advantage of the situation.
>>
>>38731962
Where do I find said girls then?
>>
>>38732092
>Where do I find said girls then?
you have to enter into social circles and just wait for your opportunity, or get lucky when she's drunk and on tinder. girls act impulsively at times, instead of their meticulously planned and calculating selves. be ready for being in the right place at the right time.
>>
My ex had no friends and this chick I worked with that was trying to flirt with me had no friends either but she was a mudshark so I didn't respond to her bullshit at all/ Plenty of women have no friends, guys don't give a shit as long as your good looking and not excessively needy because you don't have anyone to hang with. Shit it's when my ex started getting friends that were all either nice church girls or fucking club sluts that I started getting annoyed with her.
>>
>>38731920
I don't have a social life and not complaining about that or wanting attention from guys. My lament is I had a chance with a guy that treated me like a human and a taste of normal. Thing is though normal is a brutal world.
>>
>>38731488
>>38731527
Chad goes for hot girls.
>>38731620
I'm a fembot.
>>
>>38732450
>is in a relationship
>call herself a robot

I really hate you
>>
>>38726915
>Normalfag comes here claiming not to be one yet doing something like dating which only normalfags can do.
This is why women can't be robots. Robots are virgins. Getting real fucking tired of this unfunny bullshit of women claiming to be robots when they are a delusional normalfag.
>>
>>38732477
>>38732506

I'm socially retarded and have no friends.
>>
>>38732524
Wow such a robot. Fuck off normalfag. Go to some website with other normies like yourself like reddit or tumblr. Stop lowering the quality of posting here.
>>
>>38732524
You have a fucking bf who cares about you while girls see a as a fucking creep
>>
>>38732524
>I'm socially retarded and have no friends.
you have a boyfriend
>>
>>38732524
>You can now be a robot and be in a relationship.
Kill yourself normie.
>>
>>38732524
I have never hated a normie so fucking much in my entire time of years posting here. Go to /b/ with the rest of the normies. This place is for robots.
>>
>>38732524
>In a relationship.
>Claims to be a robot
That is not how it works normalfag.
>>
>>38732615
>I have never hated a normie so fucking much in my entire time of years posting here.
not even that girl that kept claiming to be hikki and got super defensive about us pointing out that someone how goes out to cons probably isn't hikki?
>>
>>38732544
Should I list my mental illnesses and talk about my abusive parents too? I bet I have worse problems than you.
>>38732634
Nothing has changed. I basically hang out with ONE person now. Wow.
>>
>>38732671
>Should I list my mental illnesses and talk about my abusive parents too?
Yeah you should go tell the rest of tumblr your problems normalfag. You clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>38732660
Was that the teddy bear girl? I fucking hated her too.
>>
>>38732671
Yeah, keep bragging your shitty boyfriend in front of thirsty robots. That will surely make you feel better.
>>
>>38732753
>Was that the teddy bear girl?
I have no idea who that is,
this was like years and years ago
>>
File: IMG_1758.png (394KB, 493x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.png
394KB, 493x639px
>>38726915
I'm here to let you know you are a FAG FAG FAG FAG
>>
>>38732758
Pretty obvious that is what she is doing here. She needs to fuck off. She knows damn well she doesn't belong here.
>>
>>38732724
How does all of that make me normal? Any girl can find a boyfriend.
>>38732758
I have a problem and wanted advice. I only got one good response from the tripfag.
>>
>>38732771
>Like 5 years ago
>Dumb bitch who dresses up like she is 4 posts here and makes a thread every night
>Always posts her with some big teddy bear
>Begs for someone to let her live in their basement
>Claims to be hikki but talks about going to conventions and stores to buy manga.
>>
>>38732822
>Any girl can find a boyfriend.
Ding ding ding ding ding
You finally found out why women can't robots. Congratulations!
>>
>>38732831
sounds like the same person,
i dont remember a bear though
>>
why WHY WHYY for the love of GOD OUT OF ALL THE PLACES to post THIS SHIT WHY HEEEREEE
>>
>>38732799
infinite was such a good game :(
>>
>>38732822
Why the fuck you want a relationship advice from uglies khhv?
>>
>>38732896
She doesn't. She just likes taunting and abusing robots.
>>
>>38732911
why not stick to the femdom thread then?
>>
>>38732896
There are cyborgs and failed normies here.
>>
BAITZKREIG!

There's only one grindr this faggot OP should go through
>>
>>38733017
The fucks a cyborg
>>
>>38730638
Because chad gets to be inside an easy vagina that would follow his every word. Jesus christ women have it easy.
>>
>>38726915
I'm a borderline fembot dating a normie who was in a college fraternity.

We've been dating for six months and the past two months he cancels almost half of our plans. I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me or picking "nights out with the boys getting drunk" over me. I can't drink ever because I'm on medicine so it wouldn't surprise me if he's doing both, fucking some Stacy drunk in a motel room for a few hours.

The same routine every time
>plan days ahead
>an hour before designated time I tell him "alright see you soon!" or not even and just kept waiting
>texts me an excuse without even a sorry
>I'm all done up and ready to go, just lay in bed and cry all night
>repeat
>>
>>38730638
Why wouldn't he ? He is a man, man are the only gender capable of feeling love and he MIGHT love you since he is open to the world that you guys are in a relationship
>>
File: IMG_1753.jpg (40KB, 347x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1753.jpg
40KB, 347x424px
THE JOOS ARE TAKING OVER OUR BOARD KICK OUT THE JOOS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
>>
>>38733308
>anther whore appears
This board is doomed
>>
File: IMG_1750.jpg (39KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1750.jpg
39KB, 512x288px
FEMINAZIS OUT ONLY REAL NAZIS ALLOWED IN RECLAIM R9K

MEME MONEY IS REAL
>>
>>38733308
Serves you right for dating a normie. I hope he's cheating you with multiple girls
>>
>>38733308
Have a serious talk with him.
>>38733396
Why would you wish misfortune on a fellow robot?
>>
>>38733532
>fellow robot?
She's in a relationship, something that I'll never be able to do, she's not the same as me.

Also, she's dating a fucking normie
>>
what I find curious about this thread,
no one started saying shit to this girl until I did,
if i had kept quite would you have let this thread slide?
>>
>127 posts
>on bait this obvious or a fucking normalfag slut
>>
>>38732450
>Chad goes for hot girls.
no, you stupid bitch.
chad goes for all girls because bedding girls is fun.
>>
>>38733629
Yes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't face other issues that you do.
>>38733849
I don't think so.
>>
>>38734203
It means she's a normalfag whore
>>
>>38734203
You're just making us more miserable,. Leave this fucking board, you have a boyfriend to talk to.
>>
>>38733308

Why do young women choose to date guys who will ignore them and go out with their bros? This is not me saying I'm a nice guy. This is me saying you're all retards for giving yourselves to guys that ignore you yet you stick around. KYS, young women, you disgust me.
>>
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
Originalfuckyou
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.