[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condoms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: MAGNUM_36ct_Front.png (193KB, 516x540px) Image search: [Google]
MAGNUM_36ct_Front.png
193KB, 516x540px
Hey /r9k/, I know you guys are THE virgin board so, I just want to say that you guys should do some research on what condom sizes will fit your penis the best so you don't get a girl preggo.
Pic related fits me the best in terms of girth, fuck normal sized condoms.

And on more related notes: what is the brand and kind of condom from the same brand that it got expired on your room/wallet?

Be safe, fellow men.
>>
>>38726382
>wearing condoms
Cuck.
>>
>>38726382

I have not had a sex in years but I remember when I lost my virginity I got really confused because I was trying to put the condom on and it was way too tight. I thought it was just the way things are.

The girl was older and had experience and just laughed at me. She said I needed large and went and got some for me.

>was a proud proud day
>>
>>38726382
they make magnum's smaller than regular sized condoms because smallpenised men constantly bought them to boost their ego
>>
>>38726424
Condoms are still kinda hot to masturbate to.

But I think it's bad to not use a condom, you can get a girl preggo and you would pay like 100k per year just for child support and/or get those STDs from that (boi)/pussy you wanted to fuck.
>>38726481
Nice.
Also never put your condom backwards, since aside from the risk of breaking, your dick might need some amputation.

t. used a condom in reverse and it fucking hurt me like a bitch.
>>38726505
But I'm 5.3 inch girth?
You know it's only "larger" on both length and girth right? But not many will ever find problem not fitting on the LENGTH, since it's ok to not use the whole fucking condom.
>inb4 I summon that BLACKEDposter

I'm more worried on girth because on what I'm saying in this post, used a normal sized one and it fucking hurts.
>>
File: 1454662586192.jpg (40KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
1454662586192.jpg
40KB, 329x344px
Why did the FDA made 57mm the limit for nominal width for condoms?

Is the FDA run by a bitter pencil dick that don't want people with 6"+ girth to have safe sex too?
>>
>>38726382
All condoms fit me baggy

Why is that?
>>
>>38727926
Dick is too small for the condoms you're buying.
>>
>>38727926
it means you're our boy, skinny penis
>>
>>38726382
I normally don't use condoms when having sex, but the ones I've tried on before were always too snug and were choking my cocky really badly. What condom brand would you recommend for a 6.25 girth and a 7.75 length? I can't find any
>>
does anyone else have an average sized penis and yet average sized condoms hurt them like crazy?
>>
>>38727926
You can get smaller condoms from the internet

there are even 49 mm models
japs have some of 39 mm (ultra-pencil size)
>>
File: 1500366264593.jpg (12KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500366264593.jpg
12KB, 285x300px
>>38726558
>But I'm 5.3 inches girth
You must be very proud to be under the average and boasting about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.