[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, HOW the fuck do you get out of the house and go somewhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

Ok, HOW the fuck do you get out of the house and go somewhere when you're alone?
>just go out bro
I want to, it's nice and sunny today, but where do I go without looking like a creepy loser? What do I do?
>don't think of what others think, they don't look at you

Yes they fucking do, stop deluding yourself. AND they judge, that's what our animalistic brains where made for. I don't want to spend the entire day inside again and I don't have anyone else to go out with me.

If you haven't got anyone to go out with, be it gf (haha, yeaaah, sure) or at least a fucking colleague, you remain a shut-in loser.
>>
You stay in your containment room like a good little social autist.
>>
>>38726238
Do you wear glasses? I found out recently that if I take them off, my vision fuzzes beyond belief and I can't see faces... And when I can't see peoples faces, I feel at ease being myself. So... You could try going to parks and doing that, but try not to get mugged or trip I guess.
>>
>>38726238
>Yes they fucking do, stop deluding yourself. AND they judge, that's what our animalistic brains where made for. I don't want to spend the entire day inside again and I don't have anyone else to go out with me.
Is that what you would do? If you saw some guy by himself you would judge him harshly?
>HAHA LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LOSER
tell me this is what you literally do
>>
>>38726238
cont.

Seriously, where do I go? Alone? The part of going out "oppa normie style" is spending time with someone else, right? There aren't any fucking things you can do alone without looking like a creepy rapist/looser.

Coffee shop - just sit and drink? and then go? without talking to anyone? that's supposed to be fun?

Restaurant - eating alone. if that's not the ultimate looserdom then I don't know what is.

Park - again, what do I do? walk? alone? where? should I walk slow? I can't walk slow, when I walk I want to get to a destination, not "just walk". If I went to the park, I would visit every corner of it in like 5 minutes.

Cinema - I don't watch films, everything's boring, even the normie marvel/dc shite that's being mass-produced now.
>>
>>38726238
>Yes they fucking do
Some people might, the vast majority is not going to notice you. Y'all are always complaining that people are selfish and self-absorbed, but simultaneously can't wait to judge you. Can't have it both ways friendo.

You don't judge literally every single person outside, because it would be a full time job. Neither does anyone else. Some might judge you and think you're a creepy loser. But man, who gives a shit? You judge them for being sluts, whores and chads, doesn't seem to stop them from going out. They can ignore your judgement, why can't you?
>>
>>38726301
Yes, I would, and I'm a robot myself, well, I've never said I'm not a fucking hypocrite.

Although firts I would pay attention to what does he look like. If he's fit, handsome, confident etc. then I would assume he's currently walking to get to a fun activity.

If he looks like me, a loser and the embodiment of the "virgin walk" meme, then I would laugh internally.
>>
>>38726238
>ppl r joodging me ecks dee
Yes but do I care?
>>
>>38726336
cont. from >>38726356

Jesus fuck dude, you're way overthinking it. I have done every single one of these things alone and been fine. The weather is nice where I live today, so I'm actually going to go for a walk in the afternoon (it's morning now). Probably end up in a park, walking around. I enjoy being outside, walking around, listening to music. I can't imagine many people will judge me for this, but even if they do, why would I care? Why would I willingly give them the power to ruin my day by just thinking stuff?
>>
>>38726238
Get a dog. Take him to the park. No one judges you, people think you're a good guy for caring for your dog.
>>
>>38726356
But here's a thing, you can't stop judging. That's what our brains are made for.

Lets say, you're a cavemen walking around, looking for berries or some shit. And suddenly you se a tiger in the bushes (shut up, it's just an example). BUT that's the firt time you see that creature, you don't know that it's a tiger yet and that it can do tigery things.

And that's where your brain kicks in. It looks at the tiger, sees the claws, the large teeth, giant muscles and notices that it starts to growl. So your brain doesn't tell you to stay and check if it's friendly or not, it assumes that it wants to fucking eat you, so it teels you to run.

That's why people judge others, even when they don;t conciously think about it. You look at someone and you may think you don't give a fuck about that person, but your brain notices small details (hunched back, look at the ground, looks like a loser, walks alone etc) and already makes assumption that it's a loser.
And then the halo effect kicks in ant even when they speak to you, they treat you like a loser already cause that's how they brain labeled you as.
>>
>>38726397
Also, just a remainder.

Where do you think you are? It's a board full of people who CAN'T STOP OVERTHINKING. That's what keeping most of the robots in their loserdom. Yes, I may be overthinking, but if I could "just stop" doing this, I wouldn't be here.
>>
Learn to enjoy making people scared/creeped out, what the fuck are you doing that requires them anyway? Theres billions of humans, no one gives a fuck about you. They forget everything that happened in that timespan in 20 years. In fact, they forget everything when they die anyway. Remember when you were a kid and were alone and had to entertain yourself? Get in that mindset.
>>
Literally anything op.
You've got to learn to stop giving a fuck and your life will get a lot better.
Go walking, go hiking, biking, go find a diner that has one of those bars and eat at that. Go to the movies, go to the gym.
You'll quickly realize that fear of judgement isn't what's keeping you inside.
It's that these activities are empty and pointless without someone to share them with.
You social nature is screaming out after being neglected for so long but there's no way to satisfy it.
>>
>>38726517
So what you're saying is that even if I do these things, it will all be pointless because I'm doing them alone. So why should I do them? To feel even more alone? How can I enjoy them? It's like driving a car with all tires flat and pretending that it's fine and you're enjoying the ride.
>>
>>38726453
Nigga I never said no one judges you. I said most people won't be consciously aware of you, they might on some subconscious level designate you a threat, a loser or an outcast, but I strongly doubt many people will literally be thinking "WHAT A LOSER OMG". People simply don't have the mental resources to devote that amount of conscious effort on ANYTHING.

That aside, I admitted that some people probably will judge you. It'd be weird to pretend that you're invisible either. Shit, there may be a few people actually, consciously focusing on you and consciously deciding you're a loser. I don't know what you imagine will happen then tho. Will they tell their friends about this years from now? I highly doubt that, somehow. You may judge others harshly, but you also forget about them almost as soon as they leave your field of view.

To connect this to your evolutionary psychology argument. That goes for things that your brain FEARS. I doubt, however, that anyone will fear you. The primal part of their brain will see you, judge you as non-threatening and after that swiftly forget about you. You're not a violent predator they need to run away from, you're more a weird member of the tribe that they won't want to approach, but is also non-threatening enough to ignore largely. But maybe that's worse in your mind.

>>38726502
I never said you should "just stop doing this". Don't stop overthinking, start going outside. Don't stop a behavior, start a new one. I would like to remind you that you stated at the start of this threat that you WANT to go outside. So your argument comes down to "I'm allowing myself to act counter to my own wishes, based on what I perceive others are thinking about me, even though no actual harm can befall me from that"
>>
>>38726612
I don't give a flying fuck about actual harm, I walked alone on nighttime, on friday, when streets were full of drunk people and junkies looking to punch someone in the face, just to get some kebab.
I was driving on a narrow country road, where speed limit was set to 30 mph, while racing with myself and doing 130 mph while cornering.
I don't care about physical harm, I wish I could just accidentally hit a lorry and that my intestines mixed with the car parts, so I could just die without needing the courage to kys.
It's the mental "harm" (if you can even call it that way) I'm trying to avoid. That's what is worse for me.
>>
>>38726680
What mental harm are you talking about mate? "People might be having negative thoughts about me?" That's seriously the worst thing that can happen? No one does or says anything, but there is stuff inside their minds about you that is negative? It must be excruciating to live like that. Especially considering there is negative stuff about everyone in someone else's head. Do you believe there are people out there that don't get judged negatively by anyone?

How would other's thoughts harm you mentally or otherwise?
>>
>>38726603
It's all part of the journey.
You'll go out because you'll eventually reach a point where you just don't give a fuck anymore.
And once you're out there you'll think to yourself, this is not enjoyable. And you'll come home.
And it's at this point you realize you're in a prison with no bars, starving for anything remotely social.
It will bother you at first. But over time you'll get used to it. And that's perhaps the worst part. You'll adapt to your situation and this is where you start to go truly mad.
Dysfunctional behavior will start to take over your life. Sleeping, addiction, lack of hygiene, terrible diet. But worst of all a bitter hatred will grow inside you until your desire for social interaction is replaced by that bitterness. So that even if given the chance or the opportunity to socialize you'll avoid it, you'll feel that distaste rise up inside you. And you'll never be rid of it. Even if you force yourself to go out it will be with you the entire time, making you work just a little bit harder to force a smile or a laugh, stealing a bit of the light from your eyes.
>>
this is what I do when i go out alone
>skateboard/ bike ride
>cafe/ bar and just sit there having a drink and maybe something to eat. dont just sit on your phone like a sad cunt, watch the tv if its on, or just sit back and watch the world.
>park, go read or just go for a walk in the park
>movies
>shopping
>camping
>>
>>38726238
Yes, they do judge, but you need to start building an immunity to this kind of shit.

But, I understand where you are at right now. Here's the answer.

1) Get gym clothes.
2) Get a big pair of Bluetooth Headphones. I got Sony BT950s on sale and they are incredible.
3) Listen to music and then walk, physically, from where you are, around outside.

Absolutely everyone will think that you are working out or jogging. Suddenly, it's okay for you to be absolutely anywhere at absolutely any fucking time, because they all understand your purpose immediately-- you are doing something healthy, and they have no right to judge you.

Parks. Malls. Trails. Paths. Does not even matter anymore, if you walk intently in that outfit with those headphones, your entire /being/ is fucking clear as fuck to everyone.

I swear to god, like, I go to parks by myself, and there are decent wholesome families with kids, with everything, and not even they worry about me, because EVERYTHING about that outfit is a message.
>>
>>38726713
What you're saying is rational. It's logical.

>How would other's thoughts harm you mentally or otherwise?

Exactly, good point, they can't.

BUT.

You also forget about one thing. HUMANS ARE NOT RATIONAL. Not logical. Because if they were, we would already have fucking flying cars and we would be living in an utopia.

There would be no mental illnesses, no insecurities, no phobias, no social anxiety, even no obesity ("I've already eaten enough callories today, I shouldn't eat more").

But all these mental problems exist. I know that I'm not rational, not logical. But if you're afraid of spiders, and even though a spiderologist (of whatevere they're called) assures you that this particular spider is not dangerous, will you pet it? NO, you won't. Why? because you're afraid of spiders.

>it's all in your mind bro
>just talk to her bro
>just be confident bro

I know what is the logical course of action, but I'm not going to do it. Why? Because I can't, because my overthinking is stopping me. And I can't stop doin it.
>>
>>38726238
op you are a moron, going out is a very small step that will give you literally nothing. If you get comfortable going out you are still not comfortable talking to girls, or going into a bar, which are 2 things infinitely harder than going out. Harder because u can get used to going out, but when approaching girls, each new girl requires full new effort and there are nothing similar in reality, so its like you would need to learn from beginning how to go out, would be analogy to talking to each new girl.
I figured it is falacious dumb thinking this whole improvement thing, the only smart way is not to care. Do things without caring. Exterminate every thought. Exterminate thoughts. Get numb to counsciousness, become an exterminator.
>>
File: C5c26PzWAAAV2HS.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C5c26PzWAAAV2HS.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
This is the reason why I don't go out unless I have to buy something or shop or whatever.
As long as I have a purpose I feel kinda at ease, and it can also be enjoyable.

And it's not only about being judged, it's just it's a very empty experience when you're alone.

The only activity I can imagine being enjoyable is nature-related, such as fishing, hiking, etc.
But I want it to be isolated in the middle of nowhere, and immerse myself in loneliness.
>>
>>38726612
No one remembers you five minutes after they see you. Try to remember all the people you saw in, say, a supermarket just a few days ago. You can't.
>>
>>38726968
>No one remembers you five minutes after they see you
Doesn't change the fact the feel you get at the moment, and for the all subsequent moments, are unpleasant.

You're making NO sense.
>>
>>38726814
Alright, I hear ya man. I never said humans were rational, and I completely agree with you that they are not. Now, I'm a clinical psychologist myself, so I also know a bit about this stuff. I have successfully treated tons of people with social phobia and (since you mentioned it) arachnophobia. You absolutely are correct in what you're saying, but also missing the point somewhat.

What I mean by that is the following. You're right that logical talking will never take away your fear. If you're scared of spiders, having experts tell you about their relative safety, etc etc will never convince you. You're spot on about this. The reason for this dates back to the evolutionary principle you mentioned before. I tell that cave man that tigers are fun and he'll tell me to fuck off. Obvious stuff. The logical talking does NOT have the point of curing you. It never will. The point of demonstrating your faulty logic is to get you to agree to change your BEHAVIOR, even though your fear will remain completely intact. I can tell the cave person that the tiger is friendly, and he'll tell me to fuck off. If I, however, somehow get him to agree to touch it anyway and the tiger never does him any harm. He will over time stop feeling fear for that type of tiger. That's why I urged you to go outside anyway. That's why getting over a fear is fucking difficult. But it is possible.

You can't stop overthinking, but you can act like you're not. Your brain is way WAY more sensitive to behavior than it is to speech. A study found that having people that are unafraid of dogs run away from 1 specific dog in a lab only 20 times results in them claiming that dog makes them feel "uneasy" and them being unwilling to pet it, even though earlier that day they were fine. Getting them to pet it anyway will then reduce that fear in about an hour back to 0. Your anxiety is not lab-made in an afternoon, so it will take considerably longer to extinguish, but it absolutely can and will happen.
>>
>>38726990
>Life is unpleasant sometimes and therefore I will not partake.

That's a decision you get to make, but always realize you are making that decision.
>>
>>38726868
Yeah, when I go outside to get something, like some bread or whatever, it's fine. Although I don't even walk there anymore, I've bought my first car earlier this year (first car at the age of 25, like a real loser) so I drive there, get into the shop like I'm a fucking SWAT MoFo, grab the shit I need and get out.

The point of doing all that "aimless" stuff, all that "enjoying yourself" is to do it with others. If I have no one to do it with, I feel lost. I've tried going out by myself earlier this year, but all the time I felt like I need a plan, I needed to think of an exact route to get to a coffee shop or whatever.

Then I got there, I was sitting alone with my coffee and I've noticed that not a single person over there is sitting by themselves. So I've just took out my phone and started browsing r9k, because that's my life now.

If I went to a park, that would be the same story all over again. Go there, find a bench, sit down, look around, notice all the couples and families and friends doing stuff together, or hell, even all the people jogging and cycling, take out my phone, read some meaningless shit, go home after 20 minutes.

I would rather shitpost or play some warhammer skyrim simulator 2 and be alone without looking at all the normal people.

It's like a homeless person going to a restaurant, with all the people eating delicious shit, and just sitting there, hungry and moneyless for a while and then leaving.
>>
>>38726990
No it frees you knowing you're invisible basically because no one will even be able to describe you 5 minutes after seeing you. In the moment you don't care if someone judges you because though you don't wish them harm they are nothing to you and will be wiped from memory in a few minutes. People you interact with repeatedly (like a cashier) or people you care for and have a relationship with are different, but people you'll never see or talk to again, so what?
>>
>>38726852
>Exterminate thoughts. Get numb to counsciousness, become an exterminator.
Won't that turn me into a vegetables?
>>
>>38727011
Again you're making NO sense.
Going out alone like a sperg is NOT "life" and IF the only purpose is enjoyment/feeling good, and it DOESN'T, then you shouldn't do it.
Full stop.
>>
lol what the fuck
is this the mental illness general?
>>
File: dscn6820.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dscn6820.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38727030
Pretty much describes my own situation.
However I do enjoy going to places and browsing and seeing stuff somewhat.

But going to coffeee shops/parks is a no go, and what would even be the point?

Another exception I can think of is if you're visiting an exotic place, or on vacation, then it feels like an adventure and can be fun.

My plan is to use social/dating apps to find someone and befriend them for hanging out, even if it means ugly girls or gay dudes (not flaming) I don't care.
I will put "looking for friendship" in all of them and see how it goes.
>>
>>38726281
I've also noticed this. Eye contact is much easier when you can't see their eyes - the part of my brain responsible for betaness doesn't get triggered.
>>
>>38726995
Yeah, but how long? Lemme tell you something, I honestly suspect that vidya broke my brain. Why? Because I can't take any action without being absolutely, 100% sure of the outcome. I'm not talking about taking a shit or buying bread, I'm talking about more complicated stuff (which for me is also going outside).

Why do I blame vidya (even though I keep playing them all the time)? Because of the save feature. If the outcome is not what I expected, I reload. If I die, I reload. I played mass effect 1 once, and wanted to make a perfect paragon playthrough, while doing every quest, discovering every shit on every boring planet etc. I takes about 35 - 38 hours to do it.

I did it, and then I looked up on the web that the choice I made during the interview with the reporter, isn't the best choice (I didn't choose the paragon persuasion option). Naturally, I didn't have a savefile from that moment cause it was about 20 hours ago. But I already felt like the playthrough isn't perfect.

So I replayed the whole game, doing the same stuff again, except this time I chose the right answer during the interview. Why? Because everything must be done in a perfect way. If it's not perfect, reload it. If I'm not sure of the outcome, I don't do it because it's like I get a mini panic attack.

Also, that shit about "everything must be perfect" is funny coming from a fat loser with bitchtits the size of Jupiter moons who wasted his life away in front of a screen, but hey, I've already mentioned I'm a hypocrite.
>>
>>38726995
>The logical talking does NOT have the point of curing you. It never will. The point of demonstrating your faulty logic is to get you to agree to change your BEHAVIOR, even though your fear will remain completely intact. I can tell the cave person that the tiger is friendly, and he'll tell me to fuck off. If I, however, somehow get him to agree to touch it anyway and the tiger never does him any harm. He will over time stop feeling fear for that type of tiger. That's why I urged you to go outside anyway.
So does this analogy mean that that autism helpers (psychiatrist) are usually worthless. Like equating the spider expert to psychiatrist
>>
Whatever you do just don't be that guy that sips beer at the bar by himself
>>
>>38726238
Stop caring. That's about it. If you enjoy going for walks, do it. If you want to do something just do it. It basically comes down to realizing this is your one and only life, are you not going to so something because you're afraid of what someone else thinks about your life? It's their one and only life too.
>>
>>38727030
>The point of doing all that "aimless" stuff, all that "enjoying yourself" is to do it with others. If I have no one to do it with, I feel lost. I've tried going out by myself earlier this year, but all the time I felt like I need a plan, I needed to think of an exact route to get to a coffee shop or whatever.
Goddamn this resonates with me too much
>>
>>38727167
>that guy that sips beer at the bar by himself
that guy alone at the movies is much worse
>>
>>38727136
I can't take my glasses off and walk around like this, because if I take them off, I am legally blind. Like, walking-with-a-cane blind, because without them my seeing distance is 30 cm, I'm not kidding.

>get the LASIK

I've tried, they told me they can't fix it, because the problem is with the wrong shape of the eye, somewhere in the back.

Imagine watching a film at the cinema, and the screen being all wavy, cracked or whatever. The projector is fine, but the screen is fucked. Replacing the projector is easy, replacing the screen is difficult cause it's big and shiet.
>>
>>38726336
>Seriously, where do I go? Alone? The part of going out "oppa normie style" is spending time with someone else, right? There aren't any fucking things you can do alone without looking like a creepy rapist/looser.
But you aren't just looking as a creepy looser, you are a creepy looser, why don't you be honest with yourself and others? If you don't go out it doesn't make you not a creepy looser. It's not that people just think this bad thing about you, they are more objective than you admit at it.

>Coffee shop - just sit and drink? and then go? without talking to anyone? that's supposed to be fun?
Coffee shops are retarded I agree on that.

>Restaurant - eating alone. if that's not the ultimate looserdom then I don't know what is.
It's not loserdom in itself, if you just want to eat. In your case you want to look a normal social dude, which you aren't, that's what makes you a looser, or better to say it doesn't make you a loser, but you are intrinsically a looser because of that.

>Park - again, what do I do? walk? alone? where? should I walk slow? I can't walk slow, when I walk I want to get to a destination, not "just walk". If I went to the park, I would visit every corner of it in like 5 minutes.
You look for benches occupied by girls and you sit next to them and be a looser creep you are. You are honestly that. Try to not be a coward at least. It is public benches, you have right to sit there next to the girls all you want. Exercise your right. You can intrude into their conversations too, because it is their job to organize privacy of their conversation. Any conversation girls have in park between each other is public conversation and you can intrude with any retarded shit you can come up with and yell. It is your right even if you are a creep.

>Cinema - I don't watch films, everything's boring, even the normie marvel/dc shite that's being mass-produced now.
Going to cinema is useless for socialization. Even with friends. You cant talk there.
>>
>>38727079
No, you are vegetable now. You think shit in your retarded head but you put no actions into the world.
>>
>>38727177
>oi, I'm afraid of spiders.

>have you tried not being afraid of spiders?

A brief summary of your retarded post.
>>
>>38726238
>they dont look at you

coming from a robot who used to feel uncomfortable about being out in public, they look, but no one cares. just fucking enjoy yourself pussy. go for a walk, ride a bike, sit in a park, no one gives a shit if you're just minding your own business.
>>
File: 1499431746849.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1499431746849.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>38726238
>Says that he doesn't have a reason to go out.
>Says he doesn't have a gf

B8
>>
Your only hope is to try and contact old friends or go on a service like tinder or even go to a gym and get fit or something
>>
All I know is that staying inside all day and not being social will kill your social ability over time. For that past 2 years I've been a hermit and now I can't even walk outside without intense anxiety. My conversation ability has dropped dramatically and now it's difficult to talk with people like a normal person. Don't become a hermit like me.
>>
>>38727196
Boi, I don't know if you were serious or not, but lemme tell you sumfinn'.

My point is, I don't want to embrace being a loser, I want to stop being perceived as a loser.
>>
>>38727245
Have you even read what was posted before?

> just fucking enjoy yourself pussy

It's not enjoyable if I'm doing this alone, if I don't have anyone (not just gf) to enjoy it with them.
>>
>>38727216
Ok that actually does make more sense
>>
>>38727146
I don't think vidya broke your brain. For one, I don't think your brain is broken. If anything, vidya prepared you for the idea that to learn anything is to fail at it quite a few times before you get it right. It will take a while man, I'm not gonna lie to you. Depending on the severity of the fear and the history I would say between 4 - 8 weeks of practice. It'll feel terrible, but you will come out happier on the other side. I've literally never had a patient tell me at the end of therapy that they wish they were still as anxious as they were at the start. It's worth it. Don't hesitate to ask a therapist for help if you need it, but you can accomplish a lot on your own too.

>>38727161
That first step in convincing someone to actually DO IT is very very difficult (moreso for the other person than for the psychologist, obviously). We would be worthless if people would decide to face their fears in a systematic way on their own, like bakers would be useless if everyone decided to bake their own bread. Almost no one makes that decision for themselves however, so that's where the value comes in. Doing something terrifying can be easier if someone is guiding you through it. Everyone could be self-taught in every subject, but almost no one is, because that would be a tremendous waste of time and effort.
>>
>>38726852
you are so retarded i felt physical pain in my brain trying to make sense of your post

pls exterminate yourself
>>
>>38727277
>My point is, I don't want to embrace being a loser, I want to stop being perceived as a loser.
You are probably not percieved as a loser because you don't talk to anyone. But you are a fucking loser. And you are thinking about your state of being/seeming a loser a lot. That seems to be the main point of your narrative world in your head. You percieve yourself as a loser.

>I don't want to embrace being a loser
Yes you don't want that but you have no choice, the question is only of timing of your acceptance.
>>
>>38727243
Why so many spider analogies ITT?

Do normies = spiders?
>>
>>38727302
You just GO, simple as that, seriously, take a walk through the neighborhood, some trails, the park, literally anywhere. It doesn't have to be with anyone, you're just making excuses to justify being alone and sitting around inside your home.
>>
Get a bike and drive around. that's what I do.
>>
What do I do if I don't care about normalfags looking at me but it's still hard to figure out anything that would be enjoyable to do?
>>
>>38727346
>You just GO, simple as that, seriously, take a walk through the neighborhood, some trails, the park, literally anywhere. It doesn't have to be with anyone, you're just making excuses to justify being alone and sitting around inside your home.
You're really retarded bro
GO my ass, GOing sucks and is pointless if you're alone.

When together with someone, the majority of enjoyment comes from the interaction and company not by the activity.
>>
>>38727392
Then you are a hopeless cause, your problem isn't going out, it's that you're just the "tfw no gf" or "tfw forever alone" fag who thinks they need someone elses company to just enjoy themselves. That's how you meet someone anyway, by going out ALONE and doing things. But you're the fucking retard who doesn't get this.
>>
>>38727319
>That first step in convincing someone to actually DO IT is very very difficult (moreso for the other person than for the psychologist, obviously). We would be worthless if people would decide to face their fears in a systematic way on their own, like bakers would be useless if everyone decided to bake their own bread. Almost no one makes that decision for themselves however, so that's where the value comes in. Doing something terrifying can be easier if someone is guiding you through it. Everyone could be self-taught in every subject, but almost no one is, because that would be a tremendous waste of time and effort.
I guess they do have some value
>>
>>38727319
Oi, mister therapist, I will not ask for help any therapist or psychologist. Why? Because I already did that, it didn't change shit, din't improve anything.

I went to 2 different bithces for help, in 2 different cities. The first one told me that she can't help me and I need a lot of meds to fix myself. Well, she told me that only AFTER a shitload of sessions, after I spent a ton of money on her useless ass.

The second bitch told me that I'm the worst and most scary patient in her career. That she doesn't even know how the fuck can I function in a society, and it's just scary for her to think what will I become, that the way I'm sitting, my monotone voice, my apathy and my entire presence is just sad. Again, she told me that after I spent fuckton of sheckels on her.

Fuck therapists. Fuck them with a bunch of crazy porcupines.

And yes, I know, the therapist is only supposed to guide me to the best solution, that I'm the one who has to do all the work, I must change cause no one will do it for me. BUT I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE, because if I could then I would have done it myself centuries ago.

The psychobithces asked me, waht can I do to fix this or that? And then i always gave them a perfectly logical, step-by-step, rational solution to my problem. They were usually speachless after my answer, and asked "so why don't you do just that?". Because I can't. Simple. How many time do I have to repeat that?

Useless cunts.
>>
>>38727385
Go to local park, and masturbate in public
>>
File: 1501305949064 (1).jpg (226KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1501305949064 (1).jpg
226KB, 720x593px
>>38727136
>Eye contact is much easier when you can't see their eyes
>he fell for the eye contact meme

There's literally no reason to look people in the eyes 99/100.
Even with girls, it's much better NOT to look at them and just make eye contact to determine if they're interested.
It's better and has several advantages.
>You let them take a good look at you with no pressure.
>you can see their reaction when you finally make eye contact: if they look flustered or are smile etc it often means they like what they see.
>you personally don't have to bear their constant sight on you and u don't risk triggering your autism
>you don't have to look like a sperg while avoiding eye contact, you can just browse your phone or look around

You can easily feign looking at them by focusing on their nose and they can't tell the difference btw.
>>
My "friends" dropped me a few years ago and ever since i basically stopped going out, to the point i think am now developing health problems because of it. I always had problems like anxiety or depression but now it's crazier than ever before. I try to go out and get some sun but i feel so horrible 5 minutes in, my heart starts pounding, mouth dries, get dizzy and feel sad, worried, don't even know which way to go or what to do even though i go out with a plan to take a walk for example. I can do groceries but walks by myself terrify me. When i was a teen i used to go out with 2 other dudes and smoke weed all the time, even though they started treating me like shit and left me i feel so sad these times are now gone forever. I am truly alone and at 28 i already feel like i am 70. The only way out is to kill myself but i feel like i am not ready to do it yet either. Too afraid to live and too afraid to die like that one image said it.
>>
>>38727436
I don't need company to enjoy myself, I play vidya alone, read books alone and I enjoy that. But to enjoy myself outside, that's when I need someone to do it because it's pointless to do it alone for the reason of it not being enjoyable.

Do people have some reading/comprehension disabilities? because it would seem that I have to repeat and explain what I meant for like the 7th time already.
>>
>>38727501
don't listen to him, he's just a social sheep parroting common sense bs about how to behave.
"jus go out brah"
"meet people brah"
"do activities brah"

It's stupid and intelligent normies don't even do that. Only morons and creeps do.

He's probably autistic as fuck, so much so he thinks he can genuinely MEET friends at the park or at bars(obviously he can only meet other mentally ill/creep weirdos that way).
>>
>>38727480
That actually sounds like a good advice. I'll try it sometime, when I can get a female to speak with me.

Which may be "never", harr harr.
>>
>>38727487
Have you ever tried any psych meds to help with your anxiety/panic attacks?
>>
>>38727487
>Too afraid to live and too afraid to die like that one image said it.
Dude, that really sounds the way old people talk.
You sad motherfucker, get a life.
>>
>>38727582
>You sad motherfucker, get a life.
Yea bro, he jus need to b himself lmao
>>
>>38726238
This is only what 15-year old kids think about. Other than this, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>38727565
where i live no one believes in mental illness and people only get such care if they literally kill someone or are forced by the law, also the ones i visited were very expensive and didn't help me at all, they either told me i was fine (lol) or wanted to transfer me to someone else, one even straight up told me he doesn't want to work with me

i have been given seroxat, didn't notice any difference on it besides feeling more nausea than usual, some other mild pills that did fuckal, one thing that definitely helped me was a some sort of hypnotic pill that worked as a benzo, forgot it's name but it felt like fucking heaven on earth, however i get extremely addicted to it and when i quit it my sleep was never the same and all my problems came back

>>38727582
i saw that quote on an image here, it fits my life situation perfectly, if i could "get a life" i would have already done it, don't you think? in fact i used to have a tiny bit of life and as time passed it all vanished
>>
File: 1498176935946.png (4KB, 91x107px) Image search: [Google]
1498176935946.png
4KB, 91x107px
>>38726238
I go out in the early mornings for my daily bike ride, and there is a few reasons
>completely empty streets, so no cars to ran me over, no people to start a panic attack
>sun is very bright but its not hot, so I can see the sunlight while not melting(my country have very high temperatures
>third world shithole, so thugs are only active between 12:00 to 05:00

I would go for a night ride, but its a 3rd world country, theres always the risk of getting shot or mugged
>>
People really dont give a fuck about you un public
>>
lol just don't give a fuck bro xD
>>
>>38727637
I'm sorry you can't find any help in your country, dude. You said you used to smoke weed with your friends; did it help with your anxiety? Maybe you should start smoking again.
>>
Dude, I've been on holidays abroad on my own, it was nothing. I just went out there and made friends with random people I met. You'd be surprised; people find you way more approachable when you're out on your own anyway. This is going to sound dumb, but just go outside on your own dude; it'll be alright once you're out there. Just go outside and talk to people; maybe go on holiday somewhere far away where you'll stick out like a sore thumb; go somewhere far away where they'll just look at you and think you're just some brave rain dog instead of the local monster. People will approach you, and you'll feel more inclined to appraoch them too; they'll be interested in what you've got to say and visa versa. My only other suggestion would be to go to your nearest city and try to enjoy the nightlife there; go networking like a yuppie. You'll make friends either way - you probably won't relate to them in a lot of ways, but at the same time, you're innevitably going to have some common ground, you're both human at the end of the day - and once you've made friends, you can just hang out with them, and hopefully as well in the process of making friends, you're going to stop giving a shit what other people think of you and you'll overcome your anxiety. It sounds dumb as fuck, but my only advice is to just do it. Go out there and take over the fucking world for me anon.
>>
>>38727721
It actually made my anxiety a bit worse but also indirectly helped it because it mellowed my depression a lot by giving me a spark of life and interest in activities, it was kinda like an adventure to even find it with some other people, get money for it, meet up with other people like us, etc. No way i can find it now, i don't know anyone otherwise i would. I can get into serious trouble here if i just go and ask around.
>>
>>38727336
>>38727196
Damn dude, you're a huge dick
>>
File: 1496336311937.jpg (280KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
1496336311937.jpg
280KB, 1280x839px
Go to the gym. I always workout alone and since there are many people in the gym like me, no one will care about you.
>>
>>38726723
>Dysfunctional behavior will start to take over your life. Sleeping, addiction, lack of hygiene, terrible diet. But worst of all a bitter hatred will grow inside you until your desire for social interaction is replaced by that bitterness. So that even if given the chance or the opportunity to socialize you'll avoid it, you'll feel that distaste rise up inside you. And you'll never be rid of it.
I feel like I'm at this stage, have barely left my 170sqft room for the last 90 days. I go back to uni soon, I hope this saves me.
>>
>>38727607
>Yea bro, he jus need to b himself lmao
lmao dyd am not trying to give any advice.
Dyd how the fck am I supposed to know how he can help himself, I am in similar situation. His post just makes me fckn sad.
>>
go to a bar or concert or some place where people drink. Get a few beers down and then try to talk to someone about wherever you're at
>>
>>38727751
Ummm, yeaaahh, no thanks, I'll pass. I don't have enough money and I'm boring. Like, really boring. My only interests are very loserish, NEETish, nerdish, autisticish. Cars, vidya, sci-fi/fantasy books, wh40k, lotr and some history. Boring escapism at it's finest.

>just find a new hobby bro

No, because I won't do things I hate doing. If I hate it and know that I'm only doing it so that normies like me, what's the point? This is the same reason why I don't lift. I hate every second of it. I've tried, the gym, lifting at home, calisthenics, hated every moment.

>just do it long enough to start liking it

No, because again, I hate it, and I'd rather be doing something that I enjoy. What would you rather do, drink some coke or liquid shit? Even if I told you that if you drink enough liquid shit you'll start enjoying the taste of liquid shit, you'd still rather choose coke.
>>
File: devil.jpg (48KB, 393x665px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
48KB, 393x665px
>>38726238
I usually stop caring about looking like a creepy loser. I pretty much accept the fact that they will do it regardless, so there's no point in not doing it.
>tfw ride my bike/walk over to grocery stores with the sole intention of looking at the people in the grocery store and hate them for being disgusting, dumb, normies and not buying anything
>tfw every public space for me is a zoo where I have a front stage ticket to the disgusting and murder-worthy detritus the human race can muster up
>>
>>38727637
> if i could "get a life" i would have already done it, don't you think? in fact i used to have a tiny bit of life and as time passed it all vanished

You sad fuck. Sad miserable fuck. Maybe you should forget about the past. That may make you less sad of a fcuk I think. You said you are yet 28? You gona get sadder, so sad to think about you.
>>
>>38727779
just telling the truth. Op thinks of himself too much, but he is just a bug. People gona squish him if he tries to take any social action.
>>
>>38727501
>>38727528
Literally, retards
>>
>>38727890
You have no idea how right you are and it's possibly the biggest reason i hate myself, i even had a few normies using a short word for depressed man and they were calling me that to make fun of me. Once after a night of drugs i made the gf of a guy cry with only a few words. At the time it was funny to me but then i realized how fucked up i might me.
>>
>>38727944
How did you make her cry? I'm curious because of... reasons.
>>
>>38727981
it was so many years ago, like 10 or more so i don't remember exactly, i remember sitting next to her and shared some views on something or whatever and she started crying immediately, she was acting weird towards me at other times as well though, like trying to separate me from the dude or acting irrationally agressive towards me, maybe she was just fucked in the head
>>
>>38726238
>>38726336
Museums are pretty fun, and many of them are free. You should try it
>>
>>38726238
You can't go anywhere alone anymore, especially now that there's mass surveillance from every single person around you with a phone, who will inevitably record you at some point and put you on Youtube for mocking or shaming purposes (or report you for fake bullshit to the authorities). The only way to do it is to get a dog, but even then it doesn't really work if you're a non-Chad over 25 or so.
>>
File: 1501257150460.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501257150460.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>38726517
Exactly anon. That's why i don't go outside.
I am not shy or ashamed from doing things alone, the problem is in the word "alone". These activities are so empty when done alone.
So i sit the fuck down in my basement. Only going outside to buy food.
>>
>>38728196
This is my biggest fear. I just know a Chad or Stacy would pull out their phones at the gym if I attempted to go. Fucking people today are so damned sick. They have to plaster their ugly self all over the Internet.
>>
>>38728253
have you ever been in the gym? Just dont look like a complete retard and no one will care about you. There are more skellies and fatasses in the gym than chads, no one gives a fuck about you there
>>
>>38728196
>You can't go anywhere alone anymore, especially now that there's mass surveillance from every single person around you with a phone, who will inevitably record you at some point and put you on Youtube for mocking or shaming purposes
This. Also when you are at home you are surveyed too. If your pc has microphone connected you CIA is recording and listening. Or if you have a smartphone connected to internet that has microphone on it. If you have a camera for skyping on your monitor, it can transmit data with turned off pc, if your motherboard is connected to power.
>>
>>38727071
>>No it frees you knowing you're invisible basically because no one will even be able to describe you 5 minutes after seeing you. In the moment you don't care if someone judges you because though you don't wish them harm they are nothing to you and will be wiped from memory in a few minutes.
Complete bullshit, first of all, every single move you make outside is recorded, and second of all, this only works if you're somewhere in a big city that you won't be returning to. Otherwise people will recognize you as that creepy guy VERY soon, if you're in a smaller city (less than a few million) or hang around the same area a few times.
>>
>>38726238
ride a motorcycle.
not even memeing either. the feeling of riding on your bike is great, waste little gas so just joyriding isnt too expensive, and you can go explore some parts of your city that you've never been. plus if you go out to eat anywhere and you come in with your helmet on your hand i guarantee you it makes you look less of a loner fag. in fact any place you go with your biker helmet will negate some loner fag vibes off you
>>
File: 1493198574767.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493198574767.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>38726238
grow a fuckin pair and go out m8 it's not hard
>>
>>38728340
see plenty of loser beta fags playing motorcycle around, making tons of noise overcompensating.

Pathetic as hell. Good thing they die often in accidents though.
>>
>>38727448
Protip: therapists are literally just advice givers/fake friends for REALLY STUPID PEOPLE. If you have a higher IQ than your therapist, he will be useless. If it's a woman, she will be useless by default.
>>
>>38726238
the trick is to drink alcohol
>>
>>38728417
Yeah, I know that, shame I had to find this out by myself and spend a lot of cash on them.
>>
>>38726238
I go out with my family. Mom makes me go to the movies and to the shops, pa makes me go to the beach, they say it's the condition to leave me alone the rest of the time. If you still live at home do something with your folks
>>
>>38728308
Yes, and there are plenty of pics online that prove you wrong. People are malicious and will drag you out as an example if they think you're outside the norm.
>>
>>38728340
Do you know that, when you think about it, motorbikes are quite gay?

I mean, if you're a guy, and you like riding a motorbike, it means that you enjoy having a big, vibrating machine between you legs.

I mean, I'm not judging, whatever floats your boat, y'know, but still...
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (499KB, 2448x2447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
499KB, 2448x2447px
Who else /night walker/?
>>
File: 1473196198954.png (143KB, 1102x911px) Image search: [Google]
1473196198954.png
143KB, 1102x911px
>>38726238
this might sound weird but church is good, i go sometimes and i'm not religious.
the people are very nice and usually more forgiving of you being an autist since they're in the church buzz feeling kind zone.
just don't go to the crazy holly roller kind.
it's comfy.
>>
>>38726336
When I am at work and my best friend waits for me often goes for a beer alone till I am finished
>>
>>38728556
Me, it's the comfiest activity a robot can do in public.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.