[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all girls go through whore phases?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

What causes this, exactly?
>>
>>38726095
hormones and biology, for the survival of the species females MUST be slutty and men MUST be horny.
>>
If guys could get pussy as easy as girls get dick we would all be the same, we forget that they like us (lol) just as much as we like them. Its easy to judge them but we don't have to deal with nearly as much temptation. Any decently attractive girl can have 8-9 chad dick any night of the week, imagine if you had that kind of power.

But the mistake a lot of girls make is that they think because they can get chad dick they can get chad relationship, so they end up getting used up pretty fast.
>>
>>38726095
No, but everyone has a desire to date and girls get more dates (on average) than men
So if dating is whoring then yes
>>
Not so much a phase as it is a discovery.
Once they find that they can get attention by posting pictures online, that's basically the rest of their lives.

Anything that you could possibly think of, like going to college, getting fit, having a relationship, baby, etc, all that is just a way of getting more pictures online.
>>
>>38726189
Just imagine it, one simple phone call or online message and within the hour you'd have an 8-9 girl of your choice turn up to your house ready to fuck you, any time you want. It's not fair robots, it's just not fucking fair
>>
>>38726095
>What causes this, exactly?
Love of cock.
>>
>>38726095
Two Ashley threads at the same time

Also, what do you mean? What happened? Has she done anything other than post racy pictures?
>>
>>38726095
It goes like this
Kids these days are taught that they're all super special geniuses who are gonna be famous celebrities who'll save the world, nurturing a less than healthy ego at a very early age
By the teenage years these kids will realize that the world really isn't their oyster, teenage girls can however fill the void by getting naked which gives them copious amounts of attention, giving them a tiny peek into the princess lifestyle they desperately crave
Just look at all these chanwhores, they'll never become functional adults satisfied by being a functional member of society, their entire life revolves around how much sexual attention they can hoard, and absolutely nothing can put their quest of whoredom on a hold, be it friends, family or relationships
It's an endless struggle to get a satisfactory amount of validation, problem being that there is no such thing as satisfaction for them, they'll always escalate things further and further, broadening the distance between them and having any hopes of living a good life every single day
They traded their humanity for the lust of a million cocks, don't even bother trying to associate with these empty husks, you can't change them and nobody else can either
Either use them for their body like they want or don't even acknowledge their very existence, it's the only way to win with girls like these
>>
>>38726095
I think we all do, if I could easily fuck a bunch of girls I would.

Women and chads are living easy mode when it comes to fucking.
>>
>phase
ashley is a whore now forever
>>
>>38726851
no she isnt she's a pure future navy seal nazifu. prove me wrong. you can't
>>
>>38726095
>What causes this, exactly?
It's the goddamn jews
>>
File: 1501232140478.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501232140478.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>38726903
>pure
>would actually post this for attention
pick one
>>
>>38726095
Yes. For most modern women the phase is from 18-33.
But some are late bloomers or good girls, but they still go through phases that last between 6-12 months
>>
>>38726593
Im totally sure that she has. But nobody care lol.
>>
>>38727709
>posting in nazifu thread
>nobody care

You care. You would click the link if someone posted it in a heartbeat. Why feign indifference on an anonymous message board?
>>
File: I think you're right.png (793KB, 941x529px) Image search: [Google]
I think you're right.png
793KB, 941x529px
>>38726751
I think you're right. in an original sence, that is
>>
File: mvmv-e1492811645531.jpg (26KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
mvmv-e1492811645531.jpg
26KB, 650x480px
>>38726199
>>38726411
>>38726155
soo
wotsup wit deez dubz
>>
>>38726095
Only western
>>
File: 13dble-hk416f-legionnaire.jpg (92KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
13dble-hk416f-legionnaire.jpg
92KB, 1200x800px
>>38726095
>Whats causes this

Feminism and their cunt mothers

/thread
>>
>>38728613
LUCKY NUMBER THIRTEEN

KEEP THE TRAIN ALIVE BOYS DUBS CHECK'EM
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.