[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your boyfriend punched you for mouthing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 4

File: 1501187917759-v.jpg (168KB, 788x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501187917759-v.jpg
168KB, 788x1400px
What would you do if your boyfriend punched you for mouthing off to him?
>>
i would apologize
>>
>>38725902
I would get a knife and chop his cock off, retreat my frozen bananas from the freezer, add both ingredients to the blender and set it to high speed so he would forever be cockless.
>>
Make some more gay threads on /r9k/
>>
I'd beat his face in
>>
One time I slapped my gf when she was hysterical about something I couldn't understand.

She stopped everything, became absolutely still, her eyes got wide, and didn't make a peep for what felt like forever. "D-DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!? I'M SORRY!" and then just soft crying and sniffling.

I felt absolutely terrible. and that was out of desperation because she was totally out of it.

I don't think I could genuinely strike her for saying something offensive.
>>
hit him back
>>
>>38725950
And yet you wonder why you will die a virgin lel. I bet you are fat too.
>>
>>38726110
good! this is the natural order of things
>>
>>38726110
I bet you got a boner
I would[\spoiler]
>>
>>38725902
>What would you do if your boyfriend punched you for mouthing off to him?
keep mouthing off so he angrily rapes me
>>
>>38726126
Of course I'll die a virgin. I don't want filthy cock ever touching me in any capacity whatsoever.
>>
>>38726156
I don't really want to repeat that.

I mean, outside of a safe, consensual space with premeditation and aftercare.

>>38726165
I already had one but it's hard to explain. I'm pretty sure that made me soft. Now in retrospect, stripping it of the emotions I felt at the time it's kind of different. But I don't think I could re-experience that without the guilt in reality.

Also press ctrl+s to autospoiler tags my man.
>>
>>38726126
>lel
I'm actually not fat or a virgin, I have Crohn's and shit blood every night.
>>
>>38725902
immediately lock myself in the bathroom, take pictures of my face and post them on social media, then call the police and tell them he is abusive and has been raping me
>>
>>38726167
would you resent him if he didn't want to inflict pain on you?
>>
>>38726110
I have to hit my wife regularly. Wish i didnt desu.
>>
>>38725902
Learn my place.
>>
Cunt needs to physically instructed.

Thank him for his forebearance with you, promise not to offend again and mean it.

Sounds like you've got a good man there.
>>
Hit back and hope he puts me in his place with his dick. Because I'm a woman of many problems.
>>
>>38725902
I'd kill him in his bed by pouring kerosene all over his peaceful, sleeping body and then I'd light him up with a match.
>>
If my wife mouthed off to me I'd end her.
She promised to obey and the first day she doesn't will be her last in this Earth.
>>
I would hope he'd get so mad he'd pin me down and rape all my holes.
>>
>>38726639
That's so alpha, daddy. If you'd be so kind, please post a pic of your nutsack! I just want a little peek at an alpha. I'm hard as shit.
>>
>>38726639
Why so militant anon?
>>
Don't lie, you would love that because if he does that to you imagine what he would do to men you sic him on.

Men are disgusting dogs, both masculinity and femininity are maladaptive polarized states which destroy everything on earth if left unchecked. The way of deep inner peace is to have both masculine and feminine energies that compliment each other.
>>
>>38726704

Not militant at all. I love her dearly, but like my dogs and my horse she is my property and she will obey me instantly and respectfully or she will deal with the consequences.
>>
>>38726771
YOu sound insecure. Having everything obey you instantly and respectfully or else you'll respond violently because you were bullied relentlessly in high school and now seek some form of control in a desperate attempt to repair your psyche. You're no better than the roasties who starve themselves to seek control. you're weak if you can only handle a low-tier slut who takes a freak like you seriously.
>>
File: 1500781364599.jpg (375KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500781364599.jpg
375KB, 540x720px
>>38725902
Apologise for my mistake and understand that it was my fault
>>
Cry or something.
If he hated me I'd feel devastated.
>>
>>38725902
Step 1: Don't mouth off to him
Step 2: Don't get punched
Step 3: Profit
>>
>>38726475
>I have to

I bet your dad had the same excuse for forcing you to suck his cock
>>
>>38726806
Is he though? Thats a lot of projection going on there.

I hit my wife, most because if i dont she stops putting effort in the relationship, and she starts being attentive, less argumentive and communicates more.

If i leave her to her own devices, house wife, she lazes around playing ff14 and reading manga and does almost no work and groans when i ask for things after coming home from work.

Kicked her ass and now shes a lot better but relapses so i have to occasionally remind her whose house shes in.

6 years of being the nice, supporting, happy guy that holds back harsh words in the relationship didnt work.

Hitting her does.
>>
>>38727007
Jokes on you faggot i dont have one.

My mother taught me kicking your spouses ass fixes shit especially for women. Funny it actually worked, slapped her a few times and after that she started doing her part around the house and with finances instead of blowing through both our money.

Sorry youre such a bitch.
>>
>>38725902
This is my greatest deepest and most beautiful secret fantasy.

I have punched a few guys, and it was gratifying and all, but what I've always truly yearned for is to just slam my fist into a girls face and knock her teeth out. Most people will let guys fight but I know people and I know they'd lose their shit if I came after a girl.

The closest I've ever come was at a club, I grabbed some bitch and shoved her into the bar. A guy tried to confront me and to my surprise/amusement(and pity) I managed to intimidate him, but he came back with three other guys so I had to bail.
>>
>>38727015
Lol it's your fault for picking a pathetic beta slut who has no goals or motivation. Really, you have to hit her like an animal or else she'll just read comic books all day? Try aiming higher instead of settling for the most desperate roastie and maybe you'll be able to have a human relationship.
>>
>>38727130
He is investing in her well being instead if just picking someone who is already successful, stip being a judgemental faggot, he did the right thing.
>>
>>38727179
Damn what a loser mentality, hopefully it's just trolling and not actually trying to legitimate very low standards stemmed from poor self esteem.
>>
>>38727130
Youre a moron projecting your bs again. When i met her she was an amazing person with goals like myself. Same interests and everything and genuinely nice and quite.

We move in together and over the course of time she changed and contributed less and spent more.

Tries to be the good supportive guy for 6 years and wasted time and money to support her. She acted like a teenager whenever i brought up why things weren't done "i just about to get it" was always her answer no matter how long it wasnt done.

Eventually 6 years later our son was being ignored and the house was dirty i asked her a simple question about why things are like this

Her answer : i dunno im.just lazy

Damn right i slapped her to the floor boards and screamed at her all 6 years of it came out.

After that never had to touch her since, shes motivated to take care of herself, house and son a lot better.

She has no choice because i threatened her. If she treats herself, my house or our son like that again ill clean her clock like i did her brother until she shapes up or gets out.

Kicking her out is my last resort and one i try to avoid, my son needs 2 parents not 1.

Im not going to give up all 7 years of this effort.
>>
Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>38727412
This is literally just controlling someone out of fear.

Fuck of normie
>>
Good on you. 10 years is a long time and im inching towards 8 myself. Ever since i exploded its been far better. Even go on dates again and she genuinely smiles because she feels good now that im making her care for herself.

Even thinking of going back to college so we can move to Florida.

You cant just drop 7 years of a relationship, means you weren't as invested as you think you are.

Wishing i exploded sooner.
>>
>>38727412
Hello /ck/ thsi is mine now
>>38727540
newfag
>>
>>38727571
>newfag

Having an intimate relationship with another person in the first place means you don't belong here

>>>/soc/
>>
>>38727260
I'm not projecting anything, but it's even more hilarious that you impregnated that lazy piece of shit. You're stuck with that bitch whether you like it or not, and hitting her won't stop her from seeking refuge via Chad. "Chad, Anon hits me, I need help". You really think you can keep this up in current year? As soon as she tells a single one of her female friends your little picture perfect trailer trash family is done for.
>>
>>38727412
So, you chose a degenerate because the sex was great, and when she acts exactly the way she always did, you decide to drive her to a secluded area and beat the shit out of her? You can always leave her and find someone better. You think your kids will grow up better with a dad that beats their mom and a mom who is scared shitless of their dad? Lol fucking retard.

>I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.
You sound like hicks or hoodrats. A psychopath and a beta female.
>>
>>38727614
Then tell me why she hasnt you projecting faggot? I told her repeatedly she can go whenever she wants. If theres another man she better tell me and go because if i find out the wrong way theres hell to pay.

Im not about to hurt my son because youre a naive retard with r9k ideas. If theres a chad i gave her every opportunity to go and theres no

H-he hits me :[

And no theres no one to save her except herself.

You just sound like youre too much of a bitch to take control of your life, 6 years and nadda, it's been months since that incident and guess what she did little cuck

Cleaned the house, takes care of our child, takes better care of herself, feels better, manages our time together as a family.

Guess what she didnt do little cuck

Leave .
>>
>>38727015
> is he
Dont talk in 3rd person you faggot. lol
>>
>>38727130
>pathetic beta slut who has no goals or motivation. Really, you have to hit her like an animal or else she'll just read comic books all day?

Sounds like a perfect girl to me actually.
>>
>>38727811
Im not about to post my name. Nice retort though glad to see you dont have shit to say.

Stay naive though, i like your kind better this way, ill have more funny frog posts to read.
>>
>>38727765
>projecting
>projection
I have never once been in a situation like yours, nor have I even been in a long term relationship with a girl. me telling you that your relationship is pathetic isn't projection. If you said you had a nice and respectable woman and I told you "she doesn't really love you and she'll leave you soon" that would be projection, but me rightfully calling you trailer trash is projecting? I think you need to be a little less opportunistic about using that word.

You gave her what opportunity to go? Lol did you set up a tinder account while daring her to "fucking do something"?

>months

Yeah that totally means something. As if after a certain amount of months she suddenly is incapable of opening her mouth to a close friend and leaving at any time. Better hope she doesn't start seeking therapy in an attempt to 'better herself', because that shit will come out and your pathetic home situation is done for.

>>38727855
and >>38727811 wasn't me retard, suck my cuck dick
>>
>>38728304
> have never once been in a situation like yours, nor have I even been in a long term relationship with a girl.

Wow jesus did you really just put all of your stupidity in word form and not this itll bite you faggot?

>me calling you trailer trash is projecting?

Yes you stupid ape.

>You gave her what opportunity to go?

Packed her shit, held the door open, told her repeatedly shes free to leave if she ever hates how i run my house.

If my expectations of my house not having literal pebbles of food on the floor, neglected child and attitude are too high i told her she can go.

>months

>Yeah that totally means something. As if after a certain amount of months she suddenly is incapable of opening her mouth to a close friend and leaving at any time.

And yet she still hasnt and her only friend stayed with us for almost 2 months after that and yet...nothing. Curious

And instead of leaving she instead fixes herself and her attitude. Thats like the opposite of your bullshit.

>Better hope she doesn't start seeking therapy in an attempt to 'better herself', because that shit will come out and your pathetic home situation is done for.

That requires her to leave the house often which she hates and from my home security she doesnt except to jog around the house for 30 minutes and we have 2 cars, she could always take one whenever.

Youre trying so hard to put a damper on this and yet nothing has nor will happen.

You may WANT something to happen just to spite me yet it wont.

>suck my dick

You dont have one you little bitch.
>>
>>38726806
jabber, jabber, jabber.

In meatspace I would already have hospitalized or exterminated you. You are irrelevant as are your increasingly anachronistic views. The days of liberal equality are ending. Women will be subservient or a source of donor organs. I'm content with either.
>>
>>38725902
I would leave him, obviously. That seems self apparent. No need for violence, just kick him out or leave myself, depending on if we're living together and whose house it is.
>>
>>38728551
>Wow jesus did you really just put all of your stupidity in word form and not this itll bite you faggot?
What?

>me calling you trailer trash is projecting?

>Yes you stupid ape.

No it's not. There are no trailers in my life.

>You may WANT something to happen just to spite me yet it wont.
I don't really care, but I know something will happen. It's obvious and if you think it won't just because you've temporarily scared her into silence then you're pretty fucking naive.
>>
>>38728616
>You are irrelevant
We're all irrelevant on an anonymous board retard
>>
>>38728616
>anachronistic
If you think that's anachronistic, you clearly haven't been outside of the "manosphere" in a long while. Or outside.
>>
I would love it. And I'd also apologize to him for being a stupid cunt.
>>
>>38728678
>What?

Im positive youre completely retaded.

No it's not. There are no trailers in my life.

Neither in mine you retard. Youre "trying" to make me seem like something im not.

>I don't really care, but I know something will happen.

No it wont you stupid monkey.

>scare her to silence

Except i gave her a car, an out, told her SHE CAN LEAVE WHENEVER SHE CHOOSES and she hasnt but instead stayed and improved her attitude.

But i scared her to silence?

This is why im positive youre retarded.

Nice skipping all the finer details though, i expected as much from you.
>>
>>38728740
Cute, you're taken already aren't you!
>>
>>38725902
I've never been rude to my bf, I would rather hide what I felt then let it out. Pretty much the only time I would is when im really stressed out from my schizophrenia or if get woken up and am really groggy. I get huge mood swings and can be bitchy if I wake up at the wrong time. If he hit me for it I would probably get scared and curl up in a ball if he kept hitting me. I never want him to leave me even if he did start hitting me
>>
>>38728640
Hello, reddit.

Original Post Number 50
>>
This is why I don't date, ever. The fear of men doing this stuff is too strong, when I'm 5'2 and incapable of fighting back against any average sized man.
>>
Stop mouthing off.
>>
>>38728782
I'm 5'2"
My bf is 14 inches taller then me.
He could do anything to me and I wouldn't be capable of fighting back
>>
>>38728759
What finer details? You took your lazy piece of shit girlfriend to a secluded area to beat her and you think just because you gave her a car and told her she could leave that she suddenly felt free enough to leave? When she has kids with you and has to deal with you for however many more years AND you've proven yourself to be a violent psycho? Lol retard. She's just hoping it doesn't happen again.
>>
>>38725902
>What would you do if your boyfriend punched you for mouthing off to him?
say that it's a shit thread and that you should do some underage posts to get banned
>>
>>38728810
And that concept scares me. I don't trust men not to hate us deep down.
>>
>>38728816
That wasn't me you stupid faggot im the guy with the wife who read manga all day and neglected our child.

I slapped her once IN MY HOUSE my post is above the guy who beat his wife in the woods.
>>
>>38728841
I think everyone is trolling in this thread, but the idea that some people actually think this way makes me afraid of dating. I'm also 5'2 (hi fellow shorties).
>>
>>38725902
How badly did I mouth off? Does the punch have to be in the face?
>>
>>38728878
There's a lot more larp going around nowadays now that you can't post pictures for proof anymore.
>>
>>38728551
Aren't you that guy in that eggman thread who was bragging about how great his family life was. I've never seen anyone use the word projecting so often besides him. If you're idea of a good family life is hitting you're wife, then you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>38728847
You said you "kicked her ass"

>Kicked her ass and now shes a lot better but relapses so i have to occasionally remind her whose house shes in.

and now you say you slapped her ONCE. It's one or the other. You're either bragging or you're doing damage control. Both are pathetic.
>>
I'd cry, and leave him, in the unlikely circumstance I had a bf. Men don't like us. This is why I'm a recluse.
>>
>>38728916
Larp anon, can you please tell me what's the meaning of the word "larp" you're using everywhere?
>>
>punch
Fucking barbarian. Everyone knows you slap your woman.
>>
>>38728924
No im.not that guy.

If my family life was so great i wouldnt have had to slap my wife 5 months ago to get her to better herself.
>>
>>38728960
But punching your girl can be kind of hot.
She loves you so much you can beat the shit out of her and she'll just gladly accept it and offer you her ass right after.
>>
>>38728934
Getting your ass kicked doesnt always mean beat down.

If a guy drops you in a blow knock out or no and you cant/wont retaliate he kicked your ass.0

>damage control

Faggot damage control means im saving face, you dont save face in this shit hole.
>>
>>38728955
Well I'm not the larp Anon but I highly doubt girls are abundant at all here. Either some of them are catfishing or men pretending to be woman perhaps half the time.
>>
>>38728991
No. You hit her just hard enough that she learns her lesson. No more, no less.

The rules for sexytime don't necessarily follow the rules for discipline, however.
>>
>this thread
I don't understand either sides of this. How can you hit another person and not feel a huge amount of guilt? How could you stay with someone who hits you and treats you like an animal? It seems very primative.
>>
This thread is a great reminder of the desires of men, and their thoughts of how they'd like to treat their intimate partner. Thanks for reiterating my resolve not to date, ever. Seems like hell.
>>
>>38729194
If you can't stand the heat...
>>
>>38729171

You DO feel guilt. It doesnt feel good slapping someone you love but resort to when nothing else works and they treat you like shit.

Just literally dont be lazy, be considerate and do your part and this shit should never happen.
>>
>>38729274
I can stand it. I actually appreciate this place. It's like a constant stream of reminders of why men are definitely not worth it.
>>
>>38729307
It's not right hitting someone who can't physically respond with equal force. Especially someone who trusts you and is in love with you.

Fucking terrible people in this thread.
>>
>>38729344
>I should be able to behave however I please without repercussion because girl.
And this is why men hit women.
>>
>>38729344
Trust and love is a 2 way street. You dont let 1 person carry the relationship, leave your child in literal piss and shit and have the floor so dirty you can take off your shoes and feel it AND show them attitude when they come home from work bring it up.

If you love them youll do. Your
Fucking. Part.

Shes also as tall as me and weighs almost as much as i do seriously shut up.

Only part youre responding to is the slap and not the stressed that created the situation in the first place.

Typical.
>>
>>38725902
>"is that all you got? even my daddy can hit harder than that, show me what you got you little bitch!"
>*eat the flurry* *spit out what comes loose from mouth* (assuming he even manages to bust a tooth loose)
>"You're still a little bitch and you know it" *flash him a after match boxer smile*
Would end in angry make up sex, break up or hospital for concussion / death
>>
>>38729443
>>38729445
If you don't like the way someone is acting then you dump them or yell at them. You don't beat them up. I hope both of you get arrested someday.
>>
>>38729486

>dump the mother of my son

And punish him? For her refusing to do her part?

>yell

That doesnt work you retard.

I hope you grow a brain someday.
>>
>>38729470
Eh, angry make up sex seems to be the best option honestly
>>
>>38729445
Did you only slap her or did you beat her? A single open-handed slap is understandable but going beyond that is immoral. Either way you are extremely incompetent if you could not discipline your wife without resorting to violence.
>Shes also as tall as me and weighs almost as much as i do seriously shut up.
Doesn't matter because woman don't have the same amount of muscle mass
>>
File: 1501401271749.png (30KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1501401271749.png
30KB, 512x323px
>>38727003
I bolieve you forgot a step in that meme.
>>
>>38729518
Couldn't you have taken her distractions away or something.

Treating her like a child is better than treating her like an animal at least
>>
>>38725902
Here is something funny
>older brother is police officer in major US city
>weekends worse but even slow nights he says dozens of domestic abuse calls
>large % are white girls and black bf, black girls rarely call
>even when the white girl is totally fucked up will refuse to testify
>many times he responds to the same house, same white girl and same black guy
>tells me of one white girl though that had called in 9 times with 9 different black guys in a year
>>
>>38729542
I slapped her 5 months ago. House was a mess, child neglected unchanged and unfed, attitude and a bratty response. Damn right i slapped her and yelled out all 6 years of that shit.

She changed for the better.
>>
>>38729617
who cares if she is neglecting another mans child
>>
>>38729583
Shes not a damn child, shes an ADULT who KNEW what i expected when we moved in together.

She is not a child, theres one already in the house. And take away her distractions? A ps4, expensive pc rig and a library of manga?

My house is big nut not large enough to hide her shit and play those mind games + i work 6-10 hours 10 days a week. I cant baby sit an adult who is supposed to be taking care of her son.

Women are not children.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (43KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
43KB, 270x400px
>>38729617
If it was only a slap it seems fine to me. People seem to be getting worked up over nothing, there is a world of difference between a proper beating and a slap. The circumstances were understandable as well. Hope things go well with your wife.
>>
>>38729648
>who cares if she is neglecting another mans child
I would care, she would lose her kid if she doesn't take proper care of it, also you don't just neglect a kid you knew was going to be there when you started the relationship, if the mother is too inept to take care of it i would either hire a maid/nanny
Or i would take the responsibility of the kid to myself and take the kid to kindergarten during my work days and pick it up when i get off, the wife can go fuck herself at that point and live on minimum allowance while the nanny /maid takes care of the house and the wife becomes a house hobbler, if she starts to take her shit out on the kid i would take it to court and try to get sole custody of the kid so he/she can be raised in proper environment
>>
>>38729648
Its my child you ape ans even if it WAS another mans child the boy is in my care and i wont have her doing that to him in my house.

He didnt ask to be born and treated badly, thats how they turn out like robots.
>>
>>38729746
You seem to be proud of the fact that you hit your wife. I knew that "I feel guilty" shit was just an act.
>>
>>38729740

Shes better now far far better. Exercises, tries to cook better food, talks more, manages her time and our sons care.

All o ever asked was a clean home and a clean and educated child, she does that now. I work, pay the bills, fund both of our hobbies and vacations. All i asked was minor (house barely takes an hour to clean since we mostly reside in the entertainment room) cleaning, caring for our boy and no attitude.

She can have bad days and i accept that, we still play mmos and fighting games together and thats ok.

Just do your part is all a man asks.
>>
>>38729778
That's not an excuse for a woman to neglect her child. He stated he worked a lot of time during the day.
>>
>>38729778

Cite where i said it was a good thing faggot.

>act

My lord youre stupid arent you.
>>
>>38729847
He could have set her up with a psychiatrist or threatened to divorce her. He didn't have to hit his wife and then brag about it to all of the neckbeards on /r9k/. It seems weak, like he couldn't think his way out of the situation and had to resort to caveman tactics.
>>
>>38729892
I could see your point if he beat her, but a slap is pretty much nothing. I don't think he should have had to go out of his way with therapy shit when he's the one already doing most of the work.
>>
>>38729892
There you go thinking i didnt do this for the 1st 6 years before i exploded mid way through year 7.

Or you know...you couldve asked me what all i did before exploding. Too hard and doesnt fit your narrative though i suppose.

>Bragging on r9k

Please.

And gain what besides peoples ire?
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.