[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Complaints

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

WHY CAN'T I JUST LOOK LIKE AN AVERAGE PERSON REEE WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>38725659
I-I-I bet you're a cutie, anon, want to be my bff?
>>
File: 1494181346720.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494181346720.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38725659
Or even better, why couldn't *you* have won out of the genetic lottery and be very attractive?
>>
File: 1498899742573.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
1498899742573.png
152KB, 616x725px
>>38725659
>you will never impregnate a lesbian who needs your seed to have kids
>you will never do it the all natural way

Why even bother getting up in the morning?
>>
>>38725659
iktf op life would be so easy if i was at least average looking
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Why can't my fucking acne just disappear? I've had it for 6 years now. I've tried every OTC acne treatment and at least 10 prescription drugs but fucking nothing works. Acne ruined any chance of a social life I had in highschool and I'm embarrassed to walk around outside and show people my face. I'm going for a visit to discuss the 'tane in a few weeks, if it doesn't work I'll probably just sudoku.

pic related
>>
>>38725846
DRINK
FUCKING
WATER
YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>38725846
ignore all the snake oil retards and all the boomers that tell you to wash your face with fucking soap.

soap basically just cleans the surface of your skin, shit like sore pores are skin deep, you need alcohol based acne solution. you just put it before you sleep and clean it in the morning and it works 100%
>>
>>38726347
I drink plenty of water.
>>38726376
I use a salicylic acid wash twice a day, it removes oil and makes me feel less greasy.
>>
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN MY BUILDING SMOKE AT ALL HOURS OF THE GODDAMN DAY
I try to open my windows at night to let in cool refreshing summer night air but this FAT PIECES OF SHIT go smoke in their cars because they're too fucking lazy to walk their fat asses out to the street where they're supposed to smoke.
Fucking hate smokers and can't wait for them to get lung cancer and die.
>>
>>38726408
>Plenty of water
No
You don't
>>
>>38725659
I HAVE A REALLY NASALLY VOICE WHICH GIVES ME THIS WEIRD HALF AUSTRALIAN HALF DANISH ACCENT THAT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT AND DRIVES PEOPLE OFF.
>>
>>38726347
>Be 27 years old
>Drink
Not even kidding here Anons
>4l of water a day
>Still acne
RMMT
>>
>>38726417
i can't open my windows because my piece of shit neibour is working with power tools 24/7 even at holidays and at 22:00 pm and shit.
there are 2 construction sites just behind my house in the middle of fucking nowhere, no one wants to live here anyway and there is a construction boom or some shit.
and and not to mention there is an poorly constructed kinder garden behind my home with lots of retarded kids screaming in my fucking ears all the time
>>
>>38726466
There's a construction site on the other end of the shitting block from me, easily at least a half mile away, and yet every morning their diesel exhaust comes wafting into my windows.
I would welcome the sound of children playing to this shit. Smoke and exhaust all god damn day. I'm about ready to just start shooting out my window.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.