[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell her you want to see her. It will be worth it, anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: CYm3zoEUMAE8rx2.jpg (23KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CYm3zoEUMAE8rx2.jpg
23KB, 599x337px
Tell her you want to see her. It will be worth it, anon.
>>
>>38725281
im scared she will say yes, then i'd have to commit and spend the rest of my life with her.
>>
>>38725450
Fucking this. As soon as I asked this girl out I fucking regretted it. It meant I had to change my whole life. The thing is, it probably didn't mean I had to change much at all. It was my insecurity and anxiety that got the better of me and guess what, we broke up within two weeks.

Nobody that isn't a normie should be trying to be in a relationship. Leave it to the normies. It's only going to end in tears.
>>
I literally did about an hour ago.
gonna go see her next weekend
:3
>>
>>38725281
>implying i won't get laughed out of the room immediately
Got any more wisdom for us Anon?
>>
File: virgin-suicides.png (271KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
virgin-suicides.png
271KB, 1000x600px
I did on Friday. She stopped responding to me and that on top of all the other things going wrong with my life I feel like blowing my brains out.
>>
>>38725281
shes dating a guy hotter than me and is on vacation in japan. i am currently contemplating suicide
>>
>>38725728
fuck you happy piece of shit fuck this world man why is everyone around me happy and content. Why am i singled out
>>
>>38725820
because you dont know how to lower your standards
>>
>>38725855
i have low standards, trust me. being depressed does that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.