[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO ALL WOMEN LIKE ABS MUSCLES!! WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY SERVE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9638.png (64KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9638.png
64KB, 384x383px
WHY DO ALL WOMEN LIKE ABS MUSCLES!! WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY SERVE? YOU TOLD ME YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT PESONALITY REEEE
>>
>>38724858
>what are boobs and ass to men.
>>
For every shitpost on 4chan, do 20 situps, and you will look much better.
>>
God damn, I hate this wojak so much. I collect wojaks and I have a folder of over 200 wojaks already, but this one I refuse to save. I just hate it so much. It's so off-putting. The stupid expression he makes. The blood running from his eyes. The veins. The pink skin. The red eyes. Urgh, I hate it all so much. Every time I see this wojak, I get physically upset. I want to take this wojak and brutally murder him. I want to stomp his skull until those veins pop out of his head. I want to squeeze those eyes until there's even more blood escaping them. I want to take this wojak and I want to break every bone in his body. I want to chain him up and laugh as he pleas for freedom. I want to burn his skin and listen to his squeals of agony. I want to take this wojak and tie him limb by limb to different moving objects, then watch as his limps are pulled apart from his body. Then I will take them and freeze them in my fridge. I will wait a few days then take them out. Then I will cook them alongside some soup. As I eat the soup, I will laugh. Ha ha. Ha ha. That is how much I hate this wojak
>>
The transverse abdominus is one of the most important muscles in the body. It helps with spinal stability and trunk strength, which is important for good posture and back health. The reason why girls like muscular bodies and masculine physical traits is because they are indicators of a strong immune system and fertility.
>>
>>38724858
Abs are the easiest to get,
Just cut calories, sugar and wheat, Don't even need to exercise
>>
>>38724858
Core strength is used in doing almost everything. Even as a guy I think abs look good (on a guy), it almost looks like armour in a way. desu abs aren't terribly hard to get, just don't be fat and stand up straight.
>>
File: 1501184619577.png (612KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501184619577.png
612KB, 808x805px
>>38724941
NORMALOID LOCATED
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.