[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most painful thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

What's the most painful thing?
>>
i heard testicle torsion is pretty painful
bullet ant bite as well
>>
I had a kidney stone once I guess those are notoriously bad. I dragged myself to my air conditioner and was paralyzed in pain and sweating buckets. Couldn't call 911 because all I could do was tremble. I lost consciousness intermittently and the perception of time was no longer a thing.
>>
Getting rid of a healthy adult tooth with no anesthesia
>>
File: 1323124214124.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1323124214124.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>38724674
realizing that losing my virginity didn't fix a single problem
>>
>>38724674
Not being Amish
>>
Being boiled to death
>>
>what is the most painful thing?

Love
>>
>>38724674
Taking off the mask
>>
>>38725229
I really don't want to knock you down and make you go backwards in any way but being "Chad" is so much more of a fundamental thing.

That's like saying "I could just be Miles Davis if I spent that time learning the sax". You don't just become these people and it's questionable if you even can. Also, people including you can almost instantly recognize when it's illegitimate.

What "Chad" (in the traditional sense, not the used and abused term used to describe anyone that's confident and outgoing) is what he think is a good idea and be trying to better himself as much as possible regardless of everything else.
>>
File: 8794894.jpg (6KB, 157x193px) Image search: [Google]
8794894.jpg
6KB, 157x193px
Sitting alone in you shitty bedroom at night thinking about how your ex girlfriend is probably riding chad's dick right now
>>
>>38724750

you the guy who made the amish thread?
>>
>>38725404
I want to punch everyone here that equates their ideal to "looking attractive" in the throat but yeah
>>
>>38724674

Staying alive in this godforsaken planet
>>
File: Virginity.png (751KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Virginity.png
751KB, 500x500px
>>38724739
mfw virginity is basically how humans viewed puberty but modern times sexualised it to stimulate early onset puberty so we spend less time feeling a 'deep' connection. to our masters... tfw pic turns you on
>>
File: 1501262257348.jpg (194KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1501262257348.jpg
194KB, 1024x942px
>>38725455
The fact that I can't get one who hasn't been someone's ex is what's killing me though. I just want someone to explore love with, without the domineering standards and views on acceptable displays of affection that come with getting a girl who's been in a relationship before for my first relationship.
t. KHHV blackbot
>>
>>38724674
That I've experienced, probably Klonopin withdrawal, I felt terrible physically and mentally I was completely off my clock.
>>
>>38724674
Losing hope you thought you didnt still have and getting blindsided by the feels.
Im extremely close to just killing myself but i need some reliable way to do it.
>>
>>38724674
Having to deal with some god awful bitch every day that you hate but you can't tell her off or break up with her because she is the only human being that "cares" about you or even talks to you, even if most of the talking is negative.
>>
>>38725667
You're better off breaking it up and living alone rather than staying together and hating each other. That's just a toxic relationship. Get a cat/dog or two instead. They help.
>>
>>38725706
I already feel so alone and I hate it so much so I can't imagine having no one at all. You probably are right though.
>>
>>38725757

I've been living alone with no one but my two cats to keep me company, and honestly, I've actually felt really happy lately. Of course, that doesn't stop me from being a robot, but at least it brings me joy. It might not bring joy to you but at least you can try.
>>
getting your cat taken away from you, which was your only, true friend

after that I'd say getting betrayed by your friends and ex gf and love of your life, getting lonelier and lonelier, hit 30 years of age and realize you have nothing even though you became much stronger and have a shit-a-ton of knowledge

I miss my cat so fucking much and I couldn't even be with her for the last cuddles and kisses on her forehead...hope she sees me from above
>>
>>38724750
Do you ever think that maybe humans were better off just being farmers? I feel like all the aspects of modern life are a negative even though I could never live without them. I know it was back breaking 7 days a week work, but when you do it you don't know any other life. Maybe living in complete ignorance of other ways of life and just focusing on working really was how we were meant to be.
>>
>>38725823

>getting your cat taken away from you, which was your only, true friend

Oh god, that's horrible. Damn.
>>
>>38725521
There's nothing wrong with "looking good", there's nothing wrong with looking anything.

There is something wrong with judging someone based on an arbitrary physical attribute that they have no control over. Under any circumstance. You may as well judge someone for being retarded for being a different race.

That's what's wrong with judging people for how they look. I hope every dumbass normie that does this suffers an accident that horribly disfigures them so they need to practice what they preach.
>>
>>38724674
Watching over the weeks and months as your beautiful wife of 14 years withers under the effects of metastasized stage 4 breast cancer, home in hospice, everything just... inevitable... nothing to hope for, then she dies eyes open, one beautiful green eye's pupil 3x larger than the other and her last breath rattles out as you read the latest GoT series book she couldn't read anymore. And although you are heartbroken, your spirits are lifted partly because she's free... but also because you are now, too, and your heart immediately breaks again from the guilt. Your heart just can't break anymore, but now you have to call her parents and they rush over, and her mom is such a kind person, and she wails like never have you heard before. The next day you get up, having woken up every 3 hours overnight as was the new normal for three months, (to move your wife so she gets no bed sores) but you were so sleepy you forget the coroner took her away and you even forgot during your dreams, always filled with the memory of the whole of her, that she died. And they leave all that medical gear in your house for a week because fuck your grief, the insurance already okayed the rental for that much longer. And even your cat cries when he sits in your lap and tries to comfort you and himself. Adn even though she's gone, your heart expects to see her there in that horrible hospital bed, and when it is gone, you do not expect the kitchen table to be back, but it is, and in a weird way, your mind can still vividly see her, so you eat there and you talk to her... just in case she doesn't know she's dead, and because you don't mind if she haunts you, because even a ghost of her is more of her, and that is all you want.
>>
File: 1501042699874.jpg (40KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1501042699874.jpg
40KB, 640x1136px
>>38726498
Wow..

I'm so sorry anon. That is probably the saddest thing I've read in awhile.
>>
>>38725173
>Love
Deep.
>>
File: C3YRmE6WEAIjrhI.jpg (29KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
C3YRmE6WEAIjrhI.jpg
29KB, 583x583px
Being burned alive
>>
>>38724674
Story time
>be me
>8 years old
>biking with two friends
>gravel road that goes downhill, about 100 meters long
>both friends drive it down without hands
>try it
>instantly fall off the bike and slide down the road
>it finally ends
>it hurts everywhere
>there are stones under my skin and i'm bleeding pretty bad
>friends mom comes pick me up and takes me and my bike home
>go to hospital
>pain continues....
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.