[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally over the girl who ghosted me How are you robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

File: happy ghost.png (72KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy ghost.png
72KB, 375x360px
>tfw finally over the girl who ghosted me

How are you robots holding up? Still missing her?
>>
>>38723893
I moss my fiance
We aren't moving in together until the end of the year :(
>>
File: 1500097042595.png (462KB, 1360x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500097042595.png
462KB, 1360x1536px
Just finished the episode of Chuunibyou where Shichimiya is trying to get over her feelings for Yuta and that kind of brought a lot of the feelings back. For the most part I'm over her, but shit like this definitely brings the feeling back. I try to turn it into anger instead of sadness though.
>>
>>38723960
How long ago did she ghost you?
>>
>>38724117
She didn't really ghost me, it was worse. She knew how I felt about her and she sent me some really fucked up messages last November. I blocked her on everything, but after a couple months I gave in and started talking to her again. We would be talking and then all of a sudden she'd start giving me one word answers like she didn't even care to talk to me. I unfollowed her on IG a couple weeks after that happened so I didn't have to look at her anymore, and a few days later she unfollowed me. We haven't talked since that happened, and that was in March.
>>
>>38724230
>she didn't really ghost me

I know how that feels. Mine didn't remove me from anything either, but it became strictly one worded replies until I gave up. It's such an awful feeling wish they'd just tell you to fuck off instead
>>
tfw it turns out she just lost her phone
>>
File: 1498064811397.jpg (44KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498064811397.jpg
44KB, 700x385px
>>38724257
Yeah, I was caught in one of those "I wish I could find a guy like you, but who isn't you" situations. She was the only girl I've ever had real feelings for, and I know I'll never find someone else even close to her. I had come to accept the fact that there was no one out there for me, but finding her in the most random way almost made me rethink it. Fuck her for what she did to me.
>>
>>38724483
How'd you find her and what did those messages say?
>>
File: 1500011741365.jpg (241KB, 652x922px) Image search: [Google]
1500011741365.jpg
241KB, 652x922px
>>38724645
We actually met playing GTAV on PS3 a couple years back, and it turned out that she didn't live to far from me. One of the earlier messages she told me about how she mentioned me to her best friend and told her how great I was etc, but she didn't see me as anything more than a friend. She was a real shut in who only had 2 friends and never really left her house, and after about a year, she started wanting to get out more and she wanted to start dating. She was a HKV, but she was really pretty, so all she had to do was be a little more active on social media and she got tons of attention from guys. She'd kind of rub it in my face telling me about all these guys that were trying to talk to her, but she'd find out that all they wanted was to hook up. One day she tells me she has a boyfriend and that they had been dating for 2 months. She told me that she lost her virginity to him a couple days earlier, and now her period was late and she was getting worried. The fact that you would turn to someone you know has strong feelings for you for advice on something like that is completely fucked up. I honestly felt physically sick when I read those messages. After that, I told her I couldn't talk to her any more and I blocked her.
>>
>>38723893
>Still missing her?
Somewhat fierce, yes. Was such a hopeful time.
>>
>>38723893
I don't so much miss her as much as I miss having a partner. I'm lonely broskies.
>>
>>38727697
I just miss looking forward to talking with someone. She really made my day.
>>
File: smiles.jpg (73KB, 349x1160px) Image search: [Google]
smiles.jpg
73KB, 349x1160px
>>38723893
how am i holding up.

>normie friend showed me a cute Instagram video of the girl who rejected me
>she had a lion puppet and made a silly pun with it
>immediately imagine us doing silly antics like that making the best out of a day
>know that it shall never come true
>die inside a little more
>>
File: 1500959712403.png (21KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1500959712403.png
21KB, 809x808px
>>38727737
>invited mine out on a date (before she ghosted me and we would actively speak)
>didn't really say yes or no
>was out getting lunch the other day at my favorite spot it was really good
>thought of how fun it would have been to bring her there
>feel empty and dumb immediately
>>
File: hell.jpg (22KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
22KB, 397x398px
>>38727829
its ok anon we'll both meet someone really cool one day. It sucks how we thought they were and they didn't feel the same way.

>mfw the following day i find out female chad made out and fingerbanged the same girl i was after

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
>>
File: unbeatabl autism levels.png (118KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
unbeatabl autism levels.png
118KB, 658x662px
I have abandonment issues so I got attached really quickly so it hasn't even been that long but I'm suffering anyway.
I have no idea why but she just stopped talking to me on wednesday. I had been away from my PC for a while so we made plans to play League on the weekend but it's sunday night and she hasn't even messaged me once telling me she can't or anything. I see her on discord playing WoW and League constantly and I even messaged her while she was in game in League and she ignored me. Idk what I did wrong bots ;-; before now we would talk pretty much every day and she was just starting to open up to me more when suddenly she just stopped talking.
I'm worried about her
>>
>>38728065
hey bud here. its all ok. i'm
>>38727829
>>38727737
and i feel you. it really sucks what happened to us. what did you like talking to her abt.
>>
>>38728179
You sound like me, but I ended up chasing her off because I got so attached quickly and would pointlessly worry when she didn't respond to messages.
Try to care less about the whole situation (I know, easier said than done)
>>
>>38728228
this was for
>>38728179
messed that up
>>
>>38728243
>I got so attached quickly
Is talking every damn day for a month and starting to really fall for her "getting attached quickly"?
Well I can't help it in that case.
>>
File: ghost town.png (3KB, 593x123px) Image search: [Google]
ghost town.png
3KB, 593x123px
post last messages if you still have them bros

she hasn't been online since guess i'll never know what i needed to be there for
>>
>>38728770
>torturing yourself by pulling the last messages up
>feeling the despair and WHY again
Not today, my mood isn't bleak enough for that sort of shit yet.
>>
>>38728243
>>38728228
I don't know why but soon after I posted >>38728179 she stopped ghosting me sort of. She asked me if I had my PC back but it's a little late now because I only had chance to use it for a little while so I can't play with her anymore. I told her I'd play Runescape though and she told me to add her but after that she hasn't said anything else to me. We usually just talk about League champs or BPD feels because we both suffer from it. She is the only person I feel I can relate to on a higher level than most people and idk she just makes me feel nice. I guess I was overreacting and overthinking the situation. It's only natural for me though because people tend to just leave me all the time. I'm sorry your significant others haven't spoken to you friends, I only hope for the best for you guys

>>38728770
Pic related is the message she sent before the ghosting, turns out it was a thursday but it feels like it's been so much longer. She thankfully has returned but for how long? She's already not messaged me in 30 mins after messaging me every minute or so fuk
>tfw when no super clingy friend/FP
>>
File: Rip.png (15KB, 385x163px) Image search: [Google]
Rip.png
15KB, 385x163px
>>38728909
Forgot the pic related I'm a donkey
>>
I ghosted her instead
>>
File: 1500870513932.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500870513932.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>38723893
Good work anon, its really hard to get over those things, and is easy to dwell back to daydreaming about the things that you would do different, in my case.I didn't get ghosted but I decided to stop talking to her as I had developed feelings and she didn't. It didn't affect me so hard, I always knew that straight guys like me that are needy and clingy will never be able to date or be in a relationship, even if we try our best.It didn't work, also it wasn't too long before i realized she was different but I still deluded myself thinking that we were similar and complimented each other. I learned my lesson and I am being more cautious about being in contact with females like I used to be, hopefully, I don't get lovesick and lonely again.
>>
>>38729054
>hopefully, I don't get lovesick and lonely again.
It will be the same shit again, but I hope you manage to prove me wrong.
>>
she came back
is all good
>>
File: iktf.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
>>38729054
I know those feels. I believe it was my neediness that caused all this grief for me in the first place. I believed her to be a perfect fit for me while ignoring obvious flaws. In the end she just wanted attention, and I went from the ranks of close friend to beta orbiter. Self-reflection revealed this to me and although it sounds childish I remember making a vow not to get deeply involved with her or anyone else of the opposite sex until I relinquished my khv status. It did actually help me move on and resist the urge to message them again.
>been a couple years since, still a khv
>at least I did keep my promise and only once in a while do I think about them
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.