[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you realized no one who has ever lived

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494954441918.png (273KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1494954441918.png
273KB, 434x428px
How old were you when you realized no one who has ever lived is "happy" and that "happiness" is an unattainable state of being, perpetual joy being impossible.
Was it right now?
Pic related
>>
how is pic related?
>>
I never realized it because I never believed that
>>
Should the left be resorting to the same shallow shaming tactics as the right?
>>
>>38723929
everybody should be shamed into never talking about politics again and the internet will be fixed forever
>>
It's out there, I've felt it, it's just difficult in ever which way.

>>38723929

I think 4chan posts don't matter.
>>
>>38723856
Maybe if you're a stupid normie.
It's actually fairly easy to find bliss when you don't have a phone glued to your face 24/7, don't give in to animistic urges, and have personal time to just relax and have fun.
>>
>>38723856
This only happened once we began practicing the type of agriculture that aimed to create surpluses and expand the population without a second thought. When we were in small tribes (which is a much much longer period of time than our current surplus agriculture one) we were much happier, and our lifestyle was happier for us and better for the environment.
>>
>>38723856
Everyone is secretly living in perpetual emptiness and misery too? What a relief!
>>
'Happiness' was never something I really sought. I think 'growth' or 'expansion' might be the word closet to what's always been most important to me - and periods of hopelessness and depression or periods of feeling down or bored always seemed a part of that process.

You'd have to be pretty spooked to be in pursuit of simply 'happiness'.
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (363KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
363KB, 1024x683px
>>38723856
When my stepdad set my mother on fire and tried to kill me at age 7
>>
>>38723961
That's called joy. Happiness is NOT a perpetual state of existence
>>
>>38724146
Jesus....
story?
>>
I was extremely happy in my early-mid teens tbqh, literally never felt sad.
>>
>>38724800
How did you accomplish that? My high school years were so flat and lifeless
>>
>>38724843
I'm not a robot, I was good-looking, charismatic and popular. I'm depressed now but not for any good reason.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.