[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all women play mind games with men? I see it in my mom and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Do all women play mind games with men? I see it in my mom and other women with significant others.
>>
No because we ignore them hahaha
>>
it's all they have. no redeeming qualities so they fuck with your head.
>>
>>38723726
Or do they ignore us?
>>
Well, about 99%. Course their games only work if you care about them. I know a girl I like who tries it on me. I'm strong enough to say no to her, but it hurts her more than just ignoring her outright.

She might have given up now, finally, but she always tried to talk to me. If I spoke to her she would have some asinine request like move away and go become a rustic dough maker or something. Then she would invariably sob and guilt me and go on about how she already bought plane tickets to the flour factory.

Easier on both of us if I don't even talk to her at all, at least that way she might chalk it up to something being wrong with me instead of having to hear it direct from my lips that I don't want to be near her.

anyway girls are easy to deal with
>>
What are examples of typical mind games?
>>
>>38723818
>asinine request like move away and go become a rustic dough maker or something. Then she would invariably sob and guilt me and go on about how she already bought plane tickets to the flour factory.
wat
>>
>>38723818
>become a rustic dough maker
that's the most absurd story i've ever heard. I think she might just be retarded
>>
>>38723818
>If I spoke to her she would have some asinine request like move away and go become a rustic dough maker or something. Then she would invariably sob and guilt me and go on about how she already bought plane tickets to the flour factory.

Happens to me every week.
>>
>>38723847
A simple one would be telling you they don't want you to do something they really want you to do and then being mad about it later.
>>
womens are basically jews. they always have some manipulative scheme going on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.